My Problem Child

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGRox

MGRox

I found the thread with the mason jar and understand all of that part. I was curious about the aloe. Was it just Aloe vera liquid of any common type? Also was your solution 100% Aloe or some combination with water?
I read through this thread and Ambre's but didn't see details (unless I missed it).

Glad to see it worked for ya!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
1/3 cup aloe Vera juice from health food store. Scuffed them. Mason jar was 3/4 full including water and juice. More have tails now put in 15 to start. @fishwhistle better get those ATF 'a going.
Would you mind taking a look at that bottle and telling me whether or not it's got potassium sorbate in it? :D I'm still working on getting my aloe vera pups to grow a bit more. Quart Mason jar, I'm assuming? I've got a batch of Blueberry beans that were gifted to me years ago that had an abysmal germination rate this year, I'm thinking maybe I can try this on them and get a better hatch rate. Not thick hulls like your beans, just... kinda small, probably old and need the help.

Btw, I tried to DL Instagram onto my phone, and I've pretty much blown my phone storage and can't decide what apps to get rid of, I use them all. I've been practicing NAIL ART. :D (Yes, once upon a time, I was a licensed manicurist.) Plus, I lost my 64G expansion card! :o

suomynona

suomynona

Im gonna try your aloe method on these old paki beans but im still gonna send u some too now that you have been successful with yours. The pakis are from 1986 though, and until they were gifted to me they were sitting in a film cannister in the guys desk since 1986. Its a hashplant variety that the locals grow strictly for hashish production. Im still hopeful!

Good work M!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yah nail art is hot right now. Good thing you got out. Neck and shoulder problems and white lung in that biz. Always had manicurist in salon glad got rid. Wouldn't believe the smell and powder floating. Put some pics up of those pretty nails. I find them so much easier to have with growing. At work when home will look at bottle of aloe. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Im gonna try your aloe method on these old paki beans but im still gonna send u some too now that you have been successful with yours. The pakis are from 1986 though, and until they were gifted to me they were sitting in a film cannister in the guys desk since 1986. Its a hashplant variety that the locals grow strictly for hashish production. Im still hopeful!

Good work M!

Yes I believe even my cat will try. He's trying to chew on the hose. Turd. Have some beans from 70's. Ty stick. That would be cool. Good luck The aloe foams then makes it rather cloudy. But that makes sense. I also poured the water out on to paper towel. And germed the rest of way in towel. 12 hrs were double in size tails

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

1/3 cup aloe Vera juice from health food store. Scuffed them. Mason jar was 3/4 full including water and juice. More have tails now put in 15 to start. @fishwhistle better get those ATF 'a going.
We tried M,got two to go but they never made it out of the party cup,just withered and died.I know it was the beans because i also did some Anahita at the same time and it was 100%.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I found the thread with the mason jar and understand all of that part. I was curious about the aloe. Was it just Aloe vera liquid of any common type? Also was your solution 100% Aloe or some combination with water?
I read through this thread and Ambre's but didn't see details (unless I missed it).

Glad to see it worked for ya!!

99% aloe will take pic of bottle ...anyway have 4 more out in towel with tails ....considering these were newer seeds and not real old ..The true test will be older ..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Seamaiden Here ya go

Latest posts

Top Bottom