• Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
4 more in soil. All 4 up.

O

oregonmellow

Try putting them in a toilet paper tube lined with 120 grit sandpaper and give them a good shaking until they are scuffed all around then a good soaking in bottled warm 75-80* water see if they don*t sink after that,much luck,Peace.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Sweet glad you got those thick shellers open, The one thats up looks like hes ready to go. Do you name the strain or go with its straight lineage? Its a White Widow? x GDP any pics of the parents, and the one plant you grew 2 months ago?:D

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sweet glad you got those thick shellers open, The one thats up looks like hes ready to go. Do you name the strain or go with its straight lineage? Its a White Widow? x GDP any pics of the parents, and the one plant you grew 2 months ago?:D

Yes the Femme Fatale series. Evil female Vixons. Mystique. Next up. Ww x blk tuna. Memory loss weed Cruela De Ville.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Sounds good ill be looking in for the finished product. Is it true, have you found most women smokers reach for the sweeter floral strains, do you? Or do you prefere a heavier smoke, with more body, expansion, savory smells? Whats you CDV smell like sweet stinky or stinky smelly earthy?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sounds good ill be looking in for the finished product. Is it true, have you found most women smokers reach for the sweeter floral strains, do you? Or do you prefere a heavier smoke, with more body, expansion, savory smells? Whats you CDV smell like sweet stinky or stinky smelly earthy?

Not me give me fuel Earthy. The Cruela is tasty. Best taste ever tried. On your tongue smack

O

oregonmellow

Good luck Medusa,the toilet tube was something a dear departed friend showed me with some thick jamiacan seeds I got in a bag years ago have had to use that tech a couple times,put it in your grow-box of tricks,Peace.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Good luck Medusa,the toilet tube was something a dear departed friend showed me with some thick jamiacan seeds I got in a bag years ago have had to use that tech a couple times,put it in your grow-box of tricks,Peace.

That's nice to know @oregonmellow Will use that trick too. This has turned into a thread full of bag of tricks. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Platinum Dojo male 001

Its w widow x (Jaws) double purple dojo hoping for a little color in the widow...@Calixylon Her names Mystique

DSCN0129

Last edited:
Calixylon

Calixylon

That white widow looks awesome, someone else just mentioned a WW they had that was crazy frosty, your looks similar. Haven't seen many people growing with that strain anymore, but that girl looks amazing. That DPD male is pretty two, can't wait to see what kinda flowers you get, if the mother kept all the frost and yield and gets some purple color and taste from the DPD that's gonna be amazing, looking forward to the end results

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Just took her down so be awhile on the blk tuna and widow. But have never had a better high lately than the tuna.

Calixylon

Calixylon

I always loved strains that are opposite ends of the mix, never tried lambs bread or a well grown sample, but supposedly was Bob Marleys favorite strain. But I love me some herijuana, shit is potent.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Try putting them in a toilet paper tube lined with 120 grit sandpaper and give them a good shaking until they are scuffed all around then a good soaking in bottled warm 75-80* water see if they don*t sink after that,much luck,Peace.
Ooo! I'm filing that little trick away in my head box. Because I'm always trying to scuff them using a nail file, and then I have seeds either stuck under my nails or skittering across the floor. I hate when that happens! Awesome tip, thank you. :)

Top Bottom