My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

I was hoping all that training would produce more but that's the way it goes. ;) 600 watt mh/hps.
I still feel pretty fortunate. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

I have a 400 watt as well and may do a dual spectrum run next time but I will have to modify some things to keep the temps down.I know it can be done
but I'm just not 100% sure I can wing it right now.We'll see!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Still have a bit more to trim and a huge box of fluff. :)
IMG 20140819 224532 715

DismalDude

DismalDude

Holy shit!I've been fascinated by extracts here lately and have been researching qwiso quite a bit.I tried the fresh freeze method today and I think I really like it.Need to scrape before total evaporation though as it got crystal like.Still not done but looking pretty damn sweet. 8.10 grams GC-fresh,not dried.
IMG 20140820 105005 881

Do not lick the thumb! Next time I will scrape all to center before it totally evaporates.
IMG 20140820 154617 582

This shit is wicked good... and stroooooong!
IMG 20140820 155828 297

Not sticky at all,more like rock candy.

burn4me

burn4me

Holy shit!I've been fascinated by extracts here lately and have been researching qwiso quite a bit.I tried the fresh freeze method today and I think I really like it.Need to scrape before total evaporation though as it got crystal like.Still not done but looking pretty damn sweet. 8.10 grams GC-fresh,not dried.
View attachment 434407
Do not lick the thumb! Next time I will scrape all to center before it totally evaporates.
View attachment 434408
This shit is wicked good... and stroooooong!
View attachment 434409
Not sticky at all,more like rock candy.
so all you did was freeze it then give it the wash? looks flame. have a hit for me buddy!

DismalDude

DismalDude

I froze the bud,(which is just fluff but still GC strong)the 99% ISO,the jars,the coffee filters,all of it.Remember this is fresh not dry herb.Did a 30 sec wash,strained through metal strainer then put the glass back in the freezer for an hour or so.After removing the strained jar I ran it through a filter(do not squeeze filter,just let drain)to new jar then poured into double boiler.(Pyrex)Do not boil the water,190F is good.When you see the alcohol boiling and not the water,you're doing it right.Now,I let it all evaporate but don't do that it makes for a hard scrape.When alcohol is almost gone scrape it all to center and remove from double boiler while still soft.I will do this next time and I bet I get an awesome return. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

A second or even a third wash will work too.Just keep it frozen in between washes.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Jarred and burping. Total weight 304 grams which is basically 10.7 ounces. Not bad,getting better. :)
IMG 20140821 131712 964

Clone picks later! I'll be starting a new journal/diary soon.Thanks for all of the support!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Nice work!!!!
Thanks ssteely,appreciate it especially coming from someone who kills it. ;)

Smoke report! It's the GC dank once again and even more potent this time.Two hits and I'm good.Taste is coming along nicely.Kind of a skunky hashy flavor so far,not much fruity.
Anyway,that's a wrap on this diary,new one coming soon.Thanks again all! :)

Top Bottom