My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

No doubt brother man. And you shall have it too. The tops are so tight and dense its amazing to me. Its my best one yet. I hope you get phenomenal results with it. Have you had any issue with it? Doesn't look like it
No issues thus far man.Only fed once so far and am taking clones as I type this. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Clones taken,4 White Widow x Big Bud and 4 Big Bang.I'll give the tent girls a few days to heal then flip. :)
IMG 20140922 133311 641

DismalDude

DismalDude

Had to raise the light as the Big Bang is a bit taller and got a tad hot.Gonna do some squeezing to slow her down but the widow and big bud are starting to catch up,the squeeze will help even them out.
The big bang doesn't like the nutes as much but we'll see.Got my room divider up with blackout curtains so the tent is contained now.Here's the last pics in veg.,they grew a bit in two days.Flip the switch tomorrow. :)
IMG 20140924 115043 072
IMG 20140924 115056 031
IMG 20140924 115105 390
IMG 20140924 115113 975
IMG 20140924 115141 482

burn4me

burn4me

They look like they love it man. Good stuff. And i told you bb was a grower! She puts on a moderate stretch. Widow not as much. Whats the ppm of feed at now for big bang? I never fed either that hard. Never really had to. Now i see why. Keep up the work man i lo e watching.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Can't tell you ppm's but I'm using %25 of recommended nutes.(BPN) I could bump it on the widow so I'm guessing I'll be mixing 2 separate buckets of feed for awhile.I got a good feeling about these girls though,a feeling they're going to be icky sticky stanky girls. :) Thanks buddy!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Holy crap man, you've got some nice lush ladies going! Can't wait to see ya blow these girls up in flower. Awesome to hear that your getting such good results and minimizing you nute use. I'm also trying to use as little as possible this run- shit's expensive! Just running Grand Finale - 1tsp/g, Hi Brixx Molasses 1tsp/g, Hygrozyme 1 tsp/gal, and Bud Candy 1tsp/gal for finishing till start of wk 7

DismalDude

DismalDude

Holy crap man, you've got some nice lush ladies going! Can't wait to see ya blow these girls up in flower. Awesome to hear that your getting such good results and minimizing you nute use. I'm also trying to use as little as possible this run- shit's expensive! Just running Grand Finale - 1tsp/g, Hi Brixx Molasses 1tsp/g, Hygrozyme 1 tsp/gal, and Bud Candy 1tsp/gal for finishing till start of wk 7
Thanks buddy!Really happy with these girls and have high hopes!
Yeah man,nutes can really get expensive and that's one reason I opted for BPN.They're a good product,affordable,and a little goes a long way.When I'm finished with the 2 part high yield line I will stay with BPN but switch to Farmers Pride lineup.Spend $150 on them and it will last me at least 2 years if not more. Grow on brother! :)

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Very nice set up. Great looking ladies! Thanks for sharing

DismalDude

DismalDude

I had the best experience as of late.A clients mother has cancer and she's not been able to get any relief at all with the strains she's been getting.She got a hold of my GC and she said it's the best relief for pain,insomnia,appetite and function she's had yet.Made me feel very good to be the one to supply her with the meds that work.A good day. :) Her son in law came by today to reup.Praised me for not trying to gouge prices and what not.I ain't tryin to get rich and it makes me humble when people in need tell me how good it makes them feel. :) A good fucking day.God bless...

DismalDude

DismalDude

Have not flipped yet as my back gave out on me and I can hardly maneuver around the house at the moment.They're looking really good and growth has been explosive in the last few days.Hopefully I'll get everything sorted by tonight or tomorrow.

Hey Burn,already got roots on the clones! :) I love that bucket cloner!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Feel better soon man. Great to hear that your flowers were able to help someone's quality of life. It makes you feel awesome, doesn't it?

Sending dank vibes man.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Now thats worthy news right there. Good to hear. Excites me for potential of helping my brother with it. ++++ vibes brother
Feel better soon man. Great to hear that your flowers were able to help someone's quality of life. It makes you feel awesome, doesn't it?

Sending dank vibes man.
Best feeling in the world! :) +Happy vibes to all!

Top Bottom