My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Six beers,two alieve,and a couple bowls,feeling better.Going to switch bulbs tonight and get this grow into flower.Plants are right at 2.5 ft.,the Big Bang a couple inches taller though I squeezed the stalks a bit so the WWxBB could catch up.Now to clean up the veg. space a bit.
IMG 20140928 164732 992
IMG 20140928 164811 315
IMG 20140928 164844 086
IMG 20140928 164851 539
IMG 20140928 164906 969
IMG 20140928 164947 822
Thanks for all the support and good vibrations!

burn4me

burn4me

That ww x bb is the shorter one? Man gotta love the tightness of her. She will give up the goods for sure. I hope the bb pushes the frost that i seen. Shes not as heavy in weight but damn she hits hard!

DismalDude

DismalDude

That ww x bb is the shorter one? Man gotta love the tightness of her. She will give up the goods for sure. I hope the bb pushes the frost that i seen. Shes not as heavy in weight but damn she hits hard!
Yep,got the two WWxBB up front.They're catching the BB after I did some stalk squeezing the other day.I have a really good feelin these girls are going to bust loose and give up some awesome booty! :) After a couple weeks in flower I'll give them a good defoil and then just run them out.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Day 2 in flower and the girls just got a feed.These girls drink a lot!Much more than my previous grow,I'll have to keep a watchful eye.When I grabbed the pots this morning they were light as a feather.
Not going to post any pics for a week or so but when I was in my freezer this morning I found a mason jar which contained a second wash of strained ISO.I had forgot all about it.Double boiled it down and this is what I got.I'm getting really good at this,lol.Barely sticky at all and rolled into a ball nicely.I had one more razor full but when I pried it off the blade it went flying across the room and I have yet to find it...
Here's what I did scrape up.Gonna save this for a special occasion and for sure remember to go easy.That shit is serious fire.
IMG 20140930 121844 995

DismalDude

DismalDude

I forgot to mention that the nursery I go to had real,not dried worm castings so I picked up a couple containers.Will have to start a worm farm here at some point.I have a ton of newspaper for a good start!
Going to top off my 7 gal. pots tomorrow with my own soil and castings.Probably only filled to 5 gal. at the moment.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Amended the soil in tent today,the smart pots are now topped off to 7gal. and watered in.Trimmed the bottoms up while I was at it,defoil in a week.These girls are bone ass dry in 3 days,hopefully they will go another day or two now with the added soil.
Transplanted my clones of the WWxBB and the BB today,good grief I love that freaking clone bucket.Everything looking on point!Here's a quick pic of me getting started on the clones.
IMG 20141004 132648 982

DismalDude

DismalDude

IDK
if I can hold out a whole week :(:arghh:

I will try
FlyJ
Lol,thanks FlyJ,you funny man. ;)
I have race brain today that I can't seem to turn off.Been researching this hempy bucket thing and like what I'm reading.Soil gets a bit expensive and can get to a point where it's hard to deal with after being used.I'm on the low down and have some significant used soil that I have to deal with and though I tend it and reuse it, it's tedious.
I may go hempy in the near future but for now I'm going to try my hand with the DWC as there's nothing to get rid of or clean save the buckets and a bit of pebble.
I won't be implementing the DWC until after Thanksgiving/harvest but I'm looking forward to it and hopefully I'll have some experienced growers checking it out to give me advice and guidance.Until then it's business as usual with soil. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Just to document it,the site was down for a few hours,at least three tonight.Guess I'm a forum hoe because I missed it...

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Upgrades are always so much fun, I really like how much youve grown since Ive started watching!

Do you have anything else for air movement? Are you worried about smell?

Air movement:
http://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-ACF...TF8&qid=1412568665&sr=8-6&keywords=Active+air

Smell Control:
http://www.amazon.com/VenTech-Carbo...&qid=1412568772&sr=8-3&keywords=Carbon+filter

If you do have them already, awesome. if not its a nice 75$ investment.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I have her locked down with phresh and a 6in. booster right now.Heat is a small issue at this point but cooler is better. :)
I appreciate the kudos Frosty,your input is always solid.
My intake will be the 6 in. booster when I get my new fan.I already have cool so this will be awesome.

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

;)Just now pulling up a chair! Have a lot of interest in this grow ---- good luck brother !

Latest posts

Top Bottom