My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

DismalDude

DismalDude

man you've done an awesome job on them. Can't wait till they plump up for you. Btw the gc is lovely. All in hempys except 1 and she'll be my mother. Her and a nice cut of ecsd is what im gonna be running for a while.
You are kind my friend.I over nuted a tad bit but will dial them in next feed.Glad to hear that GC is healthy!Can't wait to see how they turn out for you.ECSD=East Coast Sour Diesel?
I been reading like crazy and flip floppin back and forth between the idea of hempy buckets or DWC.I think I'm finally sold on the hempy but not sure whether to go pure perlite or a perlite res. with coco...
Still debating.What do you think?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Butter?Hash?What do you think?
IMG 20141008 241018 311
IMG 20141008 241039 385

burn4me

burn4me

I like just perlite but do plan to try coco. My experimental 1 gal hempy gets thirsty being in full bloom. But that may be due to the size of plant to container. Coco will just help reassure me. No bs tho never see plants that big out of 1 gal. Cant wait to trow in my 3 gal. And my vote is for butter. Love some cakes and frosting.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I think I'm down with the hempy as I have access,as in free industrial sized bags of perlite.Next round it's on.Gonna do some butter for now,still have some qwiso so maybe hash in the near future. :)
Time for a feed today,these girls stay thirsty!I water 2 gal. at a time per plant and in three days they're almost bone dry(Plain water in between feeds).The smell these girls are putting off is like none I've experienced before.Not even sure how to describe it.Earthy with something else I can't put my finger on.Kinda like a solvent smell maybe.
Anyway,I know I said update in a week but here are the girls at day 10 flower.They are getting big!That new fan is going to help so much.

Crappy pic but here's one of the WWxBB.She's about 33-34 in. today and reaching for the stars!
IMG 20141008 122659 367

One of her tops.
IMG 20141008 122734 598

Here is one of the Big Bang girls and she's a heffer at about 40-41 in. tall and climbing...
IMG 20141008 122948 545

One of her tops.
IMG 20141008 123017 667

I didn't feel like pulling them all out so here is the other WWxBB.Pulling the two out made it easier to water anyway.
IMG 20141008 123113 989

And last but not least,the other Big Bang girl.
IMG 20141008 123154 402

That's it for today.Next update when I get the new fan hooked up along with my new intake.Thanks for dropping by!

burn4me

burn4me

That earthly funk has got to be the ww x bb. When i first putem in jars i thought i funked it up somehow but after 2 weeks of burping she started to stink up. Still has underlying hint of earthy goodness on exhale. As for bb she smell sweet/sour? She tastes the best but is a heavier stone. Excellent work my friend.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Everything looks stellar DD, talk to Max Frost about the hempy. I'm giving it another try too.
Thanks Zoner,I'll make sure at ask him for advice,no doubt!

That earthly funk has got to be the ww x bb. When i first putem in jars i thought i funked it up somehow but after 2 weeks of burping she started to stink up. Still has underlying hint of earthy goodness on exhale. As for bb she smell sweet/sour? She tastes the best but is a heavier stone. Excellent work my friend.
I think it is the BB that's putting off that sweet almost solvent smell.Like I said,hard to describe.Thanks burn,all of this possible because of you my friend. :)
Hey man,when can I see a bud shot of the BB you have? ;)

burn4me

burn4me

Right now. These are from big bang #3 and is not like her sister #2. Smell is close to #2. Sweet cleaner smell. Spot on! Took #2 60 days and loved it. Took #3 to 68 days due to circumstances and still not as good as #2. Thats why im so happy you have both of best plants ive had. I know there are some great strains but for what ive flowered its top notch. Anyway here's pics of #3.
IMG 20141008 230947 1
IMG 20141008 230916

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hell yeah man,looks dankalicious to me!And no worries about #2 because as long as I have her you do too!
Looking forward to some big ole nugs like that in the very near future!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

:cigar::cigar::bookworm: Interesting! I am 2 days ahead of you! I will be following your progress. I usually don't post pictures but our runs have several things in common. I'm running a nl x sk --- similar to your bb without the El Niño, sweet tooth, and some gifted beans from a fellow farmer. My gifted beans are amazing (citrusdawg) ----- I will be somewhere in the back of the room watching! Good luck brother!

DismalDude

DismalDude

:cigar::cigar::bookworm: Interesting! I am 2 days ahead of you! I will be following your progress. I usually don't post pictures but our runs have several things in common. I'm running a nl x sk --- similar to your bb without the El Niño, sweet tooth, and some gifted beans from a fellow farmer. My gifted beans are amazing (citrusdawg) ----- I will be somewhere in the back of the room watching! Good luck brother!
Sounds good!Post up a pic of what ya got right here man,I don't mind at all. :) I hear you on the beans.I have some goodies as well waiting in the wings.Lulu which I just know is going to be great,and two kush',mango and pineapple.I can't wait to run em all!

Also,the stretch is still on.All of the girls have grown 3-4 in. in last two days.

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Got the new fan today but lights were out so jump on it in the morning.Youngest daughter is going to make me brownies and cook for us tomorrow.Yeehaw! :)
Will post pics of new airflow soon!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Making the butter today!Been in the double boiler now for about an hour and a half.I used 1oz. GC bud and a handful of pure sugar leaf to 1lb. unsalted butter.
I'll probably simmer it for 4-5 hours then strain it out.I only used a cup of water with the butter so it should evaporate by the time it's finished.We'll see!
She's going to make the brownies but I let her off the hook on cookin because I want grilled steak and nobody touches the grill except me. ;)
Going to be a good day and probably won't get the airflow set today but will post pics when it's done!Have a great day!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Some info on Citrusdawg! The cross is called "Citrusdawg" it is (Super Lemon Haze(Lemon Skunk pheno) x SSSDH (SSH pheno) x Aliendawg (F2). The Aliendawg I have is from the original Aliendawg from OBS, not the V.2 from Swerve. I'm very stoked to be running these!

Latest posts

Top Bottom