My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

that green crack is looking good @DismalDude .how's the ww x bb? or are they still in veg?

DismalDude

DismalDude

that green crack is looking good @DismalDude .how's the ww x bb? or are they still in veg?
Lol,buddy that is the WWxBB in the front of the tent and the Big Bang is in the back of the tent. ;) They're doing great and finally really stinking.Like I said,I think they're going to go a bit long but it's all good! :)
Next grow will be GC again along with Lulu if she shows me what's under her skirt.Time will tell!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Something strange is going on over here.The last few days I have had Lady bugs showing up out of nowhere.No idea how they got inside but they are here!
I counted 6 this morning.I have no mites so I hope they don't starve!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Massive buds. Wow I'm blown away by that we x BBC. Great thumb buddy. You nailed her. Sorry that BBC isn't better. Looks like a good end number though. Happy farming
Thanks man,I'm liking the wwxbb,she's an easy girl. ;) I still really like that BB,she's shaping up to finish really well I think and she has some fat sticky bud it's just doesn't have many trichs on the sugar leaves.She still has some time though,I bet it's going to be awesome. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

One of the fatty wwxbb nugs.
100 1782

DismalDude

DismalDude

Went to get the mail and for the first time when I came back I got a whiff of ganja.This is not cool.Checked all the ducting and everything is fine so only one thing left and that's my Phresh 6 I been bragging about.Not even a year yet and it's failing.I'm seriously pissed about this.Fucking thing was over $100 and said good for 2 years.We'll see what they say when I contact them.

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Whoa! Looking like you got some million dollar babies in there! My NL x S is definitely finishing well --- she always does. I still don't have the girth that you have but we are moving right along. Hey buddy ---- have you started your flush yet? I'm curious to see your final weight ---- keep up the good work!!!!!!!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Thanks guys,I'm really happy with these girls,going to be a nice Christmas!
@burn4me ,Thanks buddy,when do I get to see the GC? ;)

Top Bottom