My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

I can snap a crappy pic. I've got her 3 clones going in veg holding off on the move. Once moved and settled ill be snipping 3-4 cuts off each. And when last 2 big ladies finish up ill be setting in on my sog with her and only her. Depending on how my brother feels dictates weather or not she stays. He is very excited though from your pica and thought of her. Really hard to narrow down with these truly. My yeti is face melting badass very potent. So she will be kept around to see if I can coax out a couple extra zips. I don't think she liked me getting her that big. Her stems don't support her resinous buds. But I'm sure with time I can unlock her. Should be a nice harvest for us both brother.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Sounds like you have your plan together.I hope he likes it!
You make that Yeti sound so good.Lol,face melting!
Yeah man,I'm hoping for a nice harvest.Just looking I'd say 8oz. but we'll see,hard for me to tell really. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Sweet bro. The turkey won't be the only thing baked that day.
For sure man.No family get together this year,some working others out of town.All good though,going to spend it with friends.I'm pretty excited about harvest but I'm more excited about getting next run started.
Saving all my pennies for my coast to coast trip come spring.Me,my dog,my car and camping gear. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

whats good dd? you take any harvest pics yet? happy turkey day btw.
I have not harvested yet,feeling a bit under the weather.I'll probably do it tomorrow or Sunday.I'll post a couple pics but not much to see as I hang the whole plant for a week leaving the leaf on so that the buds dry more evenly.After a week I'll then strip the branches and give the buds a decent manicure before going into the paper bags.
Happy Thanksgiving back at you and to everyone else!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Nl x S

DismalDude

DismalDude

Nice finish...should make some killer smoke...can't complain here...
Thanks man.I had clipped a small nug tester of ww x bb at 8 weeks and let it quick dry on the light fixture.It tastes like candy to me and my buddy said the same thing with undertones of spice.
Lol,neither one of us are good at describing it but it has a nice calming buzz.Not as potent as the GC but pretty damn nice.It will be even nicer after a good cure I bet.Haven't even sampled the big bang but we'll see in time.When I trimmed all the fan leaves off of the ww x bb I had a nice piece of finger hash and it was very good.The bb was sticky too but not like the ww x bb.I'm going to keep the cuts I took of both and will run them again or gift them at some point.I have some pineapple and mango kush waiting in the wings along with some new chronic seeds yet to be determined. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Trimmed 3 plants so far and they're almost dry.With my percentage based theory we have 2 ww x bb finishing at 3 oz. per plant.I have only trimmed and brown bagged one big bang and she weighed in at 4.8 oz.
I suspect she'll finish at about 3.5 to 4 oz.,time will tell.One more to go.I will bet that total weight is about 12oz. finished.
The big bang is way more potent than the ww x bb even though it's a good smoke. ;)
I took 3 hits and was pretty floored.

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Plants look stellar, nice grow!
Thanks man,the big bang saved this grow.The wwxbb is good with a sweet taste medium high,the bb on the other hand packs a punch!

There is nothing like sparking up your own grow
I hate to cut um down but love to Hold My BREATH.
Super great Harvest Vibes to ya DD
cant wait to see you Rock the Lulu Ladies . . . .
peace
FlyJ
Thanks buddy,much appreciated.The big bang really surprised me at how potent it is.With time it's going to be a real winner.
Lulu's are looking good and about ready to blast off.If I have time tonight I'll be transferring all of my next grow plants to hempy buckets tonight and try to get this show right back on the road.

Top Bottom