my stuff got really dry last night but not the stems

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Maybe just mix it with some other bud and grow another plant. Call it a learning experience....if nothing else.
from what i have read on here and other sites that the hay smell goes away and that the curing process is what brings out the weed smell and taste

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

from what i have read on here and other sites that the hay smell goes away and that the curing process is what brings out the weed smell and taste
How long have you been curing it, total time now? I just meant if nothing else works then mix it.

growsince79

growsince79

It takes at least 4 to 8 weeks to get rid of the hay smell and develop a nice taste and smell! Patients....I know it its difficult, but well worth it.
Good luck
Why is it my buds have only been hanging 10 days and they dont smell or taste anything like hay? The smell and taste like a skunk soaked in diesel. Did I do something wrong?

Bass.man

Bass.man

Why is it my buds have only been hanging 10 days and they dont smell or taste anything like hay? The smell and taste like a skunk soaked in diesel. Did I do something wrong?
You probably had perfect humidity, the hey smell usually happens when the buds are dried to fast.

growsince79

growsince79

You probably had perfect humidity, the hey smell usually happens when the buds are dried to fast.
Dont know if its perfect, 50-55%rh @70f Just put them in the bag last night. They stay there another week or so, until the buds will break off the stems. When they get to 10% moisture content they go to jars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom