My Super Lemon Haze is having serious problems. Purple stalk, yellow dead leaves, and spotted leaves.

• Thread starter Sams0n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ajsdad

Ajsdad

I’m having issues with my SLH also!!
Looks like a Mag issue and it’s in both Veg,and Flower stages. Now my Blueberry is starting to have it too! This grow with the new LEDs is driving me crazy!!

Anthem

Anthem

I’m having issues with my SLH also!!
Looks like a Mag issue and it’s in both Veg,and Flower stages. Now my Blueberry is starting to have it too! This grow with the new LEDs is driving me crazy!!
Can you post some pictures and provide climate, grow equipment and nutrients you have been using

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Using TPS Nutes,in fox farm ocean forest soil.
The SLH are at the far end,middle plants are grapefruits. Close up is of SLH in Veg tent.
SLH are in flower tent going on 4th week.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

The middle pic is the Blueberry that was fine!
Now same issues as SLH!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

you switched to bloom nutes at flip correct?

Test runoff ppm and ph. Showing nitrogen and potassium deficiency.

Plants in the middle of pic 1 show either over watering or rootzone issues... possible ppm or ph related also.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Started adding Epsom salt to water,started getting a little better then it stopped working. So I figured salt buildup,lockout so I flushed them and they have been getting worse ever since the flush. TPS system calls for 1ml per gallon Cal Mag,I worked up to 4ml and still nothing!
I’ve read on other forums that the commercial LEDs were causing issues with temps not being hot enough for max transpiration,and the plants needed like 25% more than the recommended nutes!
move been slowly increasing but it’s just not working!
Soil ph is 6.5 according to my meter!
Not sure I trust it??

Anthem

Anthem

It looks light you have 2 different problems but a couple more pictures of the Blueberry would help.
The SLH is hungry and needs more food. PK specifically.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

you switched to bloom nutes at flip correct?

Test runoff ppm and ph. Showing nitrogen and potassium deficiency.

Plants in the middle of pic 1 show either over watering or rootzone issues... possible ppm or ph related also.
Plants in the middle are grapefruits and are the most normal out of all of them!
Ph run off comes out almost the same as the water I put in.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Started adding Epsom salt to water,started getting a little better then it stopped working. So I figured salt buildup,lockout so I flushed them and they have been getting worse ever since the flush. TPS system calls for 1ml per gallon Cal Mag,I worked up to 4ml and still nothing!
I’ve read on other forums that the commercial LEDs were causing issues with temps not being hot enough for max transpiration,and the plants needed like 25% more than the recommended nutes!
move been slowly increasing but it’s just not working!
Soil ph is 6.5 according to my meter!
Not sure I trust it??
Ita hard to pinpoint the cause but I think nitrogen was cut to soon and to much cal mag added. With a flush depending how it was done or over watering some of this could be expected. Make sure the pota are drying out well.

What is the source water you use?

Also I wouldn't panic and do to much your likely to make it worse. In the future I would suggest running your grow nutes until after stretch

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Blueberrys are on the left!
They dont look bad. Just give em a decent feed of grow nutes then back to bloom.

What is the source water and the ppm of it? So I can figure cal mag

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Anthem is right 2 different issues between strains. The light green need a single good grow feed and then back to bloom nutes but I would ditch the booster if using bloom nutes since it will fuck with your ratios even more.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Using my tap water through a chlorine/Chloramine filter.
They are in 3 gallon pots,I think they are too small but a buddy said “it don’t matter”! But they will be in bigger cloth pots next grow!
I flushed the plants with 2 gallons of phd water slowly until soaked then faster after the water started running out. I then let them dry out until the plants tell me they need water. They will droop when they get dried out,and the pots get really light,so I don’t think over watering is an issue. They need water every 3 days!
ive been chasing this issue this entire grow!!

Anthem

Anthem

@Anthem is right 2 different issues between strains. The light green need a single good grow feed and then back to bloom nutes but I would ditch the booster if using bloom nutes since it will fuck with your ratios even more.
Aqua Man the purple in the leaves looks to me to be a P DEF.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

From what I’ve read guys have had to up cal Mag to 7ml per gallon to make them happy!

Top Bottom