My Super Lemon Haze is having serious problems. Purple stalk, yellow dead leaves, and spotted leaves.

• Thread starter Sams0n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ajsdad

Ajsdad

All issues started when switched to the LEDs!!!
Never had any issues when using my old T5s!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Using my tap water through a chlorine/Chloramine filter.
They are in 3 gallon pots,I think they are too small but a buddy said “it don’t matter”! But they will be in bigger cloth pots next grow!
I flushed the plants with 2 gallons of phd water slowly until soaked then faster after the water started running out. I then let them dry out until the plants tell me they need water. They will droop when they get dried out,and the pots get really light,so I don’t think over watering is an issue. They need water every 3 days!
ive been chasing this issue this entire grow!!
Are these organic or salt ferts... i didn't look.

I’ve read on other forums that the commercial LEDs were causing issues with temps not being hot enough for max transpiration,and the plants needed like 25% more than the recommended nutes!
This is not at all true and likely causing all your issues to start with. About half the recommended dose should be absolutely enough.

Use an IR temp gun and shoot for leaf temps of about 75-80f for optimal growth but 70-80f should do no problem.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Almost forgot!!!
Had an outbreak of fungus gnats and had to do neem oil soil drench also!

I know,just keeps getting better!!!

ugh!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You have a lot more light i would assume. Its not the leds that are the issue. I can promise you that. If you want to share the previous lights wattage and intensity I bet you will find your driving the plants harder and therefore need to be more dialed in. Honestly my cat could grow plants under low light... once you get into high light the game changes and things need to be on point or there are issues. Also chasing things and constantly changing things makes for nothing but issues

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Guys here in this forum recommended increased nutes and upping cal Mag to 7ml!!!
Not to mention seeing the same solution for these lights on other forums also.
Guys running SF4000s are having to up their nutes also.

TPS nutes are salts based.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

You have a lot more light i would assume. Its not the leds that are the issue. I can promise you that. If you want to share the previous lights wattage and intensity I bet you will find your driving the plants harder and therefore need to be more dialed in. Honestly my cat could grow plants under low light... once you get into high light the game changes and things need to be on point or there are issues. Also chasing things and constantly changing things makes for nothing but issues
A d I’m crazy details,details,details!!! Reading forums,articles,videos,etc.........!!!!!!!
You name it and I’m trying to get info from it!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Guys here in this forum recommended increased nutes and upping cal Mag to 7ml!!!
Not to mention seeing the same solution for these lights on other forums also.
Guys running SF4000s are having to up their nutes also.

TPS nutes are salts based.
Well increased photosynthesis means more transpiration means more nutrient uotake when plants are healthy. You may need less bit its not that simple. So if that was started then it was either in error or taken out of context. Light, humidity, temps, wind etc all affect nutrient uptake... there is no one answer and I do grow under LEDs

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

A d I’m crazy details,details,details!!! Reading forums,articles,videos,etc.........!!!!!!!
You name it and I’m trying to get info from it!!!
Thats good but the biggest mistake ppl make is read something then go do it and keep making constant changes... you can't dial anything in like that.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Well increased photosynthesis means more transpiration means more nutrient uotake when plants are healthy. You may need less bit its not that simple. So if that was started then it was either in error or taken out of context. Light, humidity, temps, wind etc all affect nutrient uptake... there is no one answer and I do grow under LEDs
Absolutely!!!!
But it seems to have gotten worse,faster after the flush!!
So I was thinking they are starving??
But I’m second guessing myself every other step now cause I can’t get it figured out!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m going crazy trying to figure it all out!!!!
Just need to slow down bro... stick to basics and nothing more. Once that's all working then small changes one at a time. Honestly the biggest mistake all new growrs make is trying to do to much.

All these little extras may improve an experienced growers grow a slight bit if ita all dialed in but majority of the time it screws new griwers up.

Stick to basics you quality and yield will be sooo much better than trying to do to much

Anthem

Anthem

Believe it or not that makes sense. The CFL's put how substantially less PPFD than the LED's. Look at the plant like an engine the more light the plant gets the more nutrients it will need. Light being the accelerator.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Absolutely!!!!
But it seems to have gotten worse,faster after the flush!!
So I was thinking they are starving??
But I’m second guessing myself every other step now cause I can’t get it figured out!!
Dude did you temp adjust the water for the flush?

There are so many things going on... you need to slow down and also give the plants time to react.

What is the ppm of your tap water

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Blueberrys just now!
Yeah just chill a bit they look fine... get things back on a stable path and give time to see the results... at least 4-5 days or more. Things don't happen instantly in this stuff.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

I’m sure the water was cooler than the soil!!
It sat for about 30 mins in 5 gallon bucket.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m sure the water was cooler than the soil!!
It sat for about 30 mins in 5 gallon bucket.
Ok give me the ppm of your tap and I will give you a mix to try for a week. Remember damaged leaves don't get better and may continue to worsen for a few days

Latest posts

Top Bottom