My Super Lemon Haze is having serious problems. Purple stalk, yellow dead leaves, and spotted leaves.

• Thread starter Sams0n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Flower light at canopy 65-70%.
But one of the blueberrys is almost a foot taller than it’s sister!!
So it’s getting way more!
Also the veg light has lenses on it,so I don’t know how that effects the reading?

B8593682 5E88 4990 8292 A47C1A8039D0
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Flower light at canopy 65-70%.
But one of the blueberrys is almost a foot taller than it’s sister!!
So it’s getting way more!
Also the veg light has lenses on it,so I don’t know how that effects the reading?
The reading is the reading... you are pushing them hard but thats ok still within a decent range... thats part of the reason you are having issues after changing lights... like i said the harder you drive tyen the more on point things need to be. You also need to treat those strains a bit different bit leta start by getting a base down and see how they react.

That ppm is to high imo I would look into a RO unit. But not much can be done this instant about it

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

I started to try natural nutes just this week!
Sorry forgot that too!!
Was thinking with having to feed so much to keep up that I was getting way too much salt in the soil!
But I just don’t think these have enough food for them????

man I know I’m going crazy changing so much but ive been chasing this for months!

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Also I water/feed till it just starts to come out,then I stop.And they want water every 3 days!! I was feeding every 3 days till the flush,then cut back to the organics one watering,and then the TPS feed schedule+ the next!

Anthem

Anthem

Sorry forgot that too!!
Was thinking with having to feed so much to keep up that I was getting way too much salt in the soil!

man I know I’m going crazy changing so much but ive been chasing this for months!
Are you using 2 to 4 ounces per gallon of the oragnic liquid fish?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sorry forgot that too!!

Stop all the extra stuff or not its up to you. Only advice.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Also just want to say thank you for taking the time!!!
I really appreciate the help!

Anthem

Anthem

Also I water/feed till it just starts to come out,then I stop.And they want water every 3 days!! I was feeding every 3 days till the flush,then cut back to the organics one watering,and then the TPS feed schedule+ the next!
Feeding and than watering with just plain water or Feeding, Feeding and than watering does not cause a salt build up. I have never had to flush in soil with that program and I push as high as 1800 PPMs. Yield with that is about 2 1/2 pounds per light.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

I’m worried I’m starving the plants! But how they are bing starved is what I can’t figure out!!
I’m going to do the recommended changes and wait a week.
Is it still ok to use the organics on the off feeding day,as light feed with no salts?
Or should I back it way off to just every other watering?
Also,am I supposed to be watering until a ton of water comes out,or just till I see water start to run off?
Maybe I’m not watering correctly?

Anthem

Anthem

I’m worried I’m starving the plants! But how they are bing starved is what I can’t figure out!!
I’m going to do the recommended changes and wait a week.
Is it still ok to use the organics on the off feeding day,as light feed with no salts?
Or should I back it way off to just every other watering?
Also,am I supposed to be watering until a ton of water comes out,or just till I see water start to run off?
Maybe I’m not watering correctly?
There are at least 2 things going on with your plants and you need to stabilize your grow before you do anything else.
IMO I would do a light feed and a water both 2 or 3 times and look at things after that time, which is about a week. It sucks but you have to get to a base first. It is possible that the brew you have came up with is causing some some of the nutrients to lock out. Also you are probably going to have to mix up your nutrients different for each plant to maximize yield. That is part of the challenge when you grow different strains in the same grow.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

And I have 3 different strains all getting the same stuff!!
Crap!!!

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

So just feed the recommended amount one time,then ph water the next?
They will be due tomorrow.
And do I need to water until I get more run off?
I stop as soon as I see the first sign of water at the bottom. And I water very slowly so it does not just run down and out the sides.
???

Anthem

Anthem

So just feed the recommended amount one time,then ph water the next?
They will be due tomorrow.
And do I need to water until I get more run off?
I stop as soon as I see the first sign of water at the bottom. And I water very slowly so it does not just run down and out the sides.
???
Use the feeding information Aqua Man gave you. Because of the situation you are in the problem will only get worse if you just keep feeding the plants the same way. Less is more in this case.

Top Bottom