My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet as virgin pussy! Lmao. Jk. They smell like a rotten fruit salad. Yummy!

M

mdTHC420

check real quick so u might have said, but did u start with fem seeds or reg?

everything lookin really juicy

2DogWalker

Rival,

Well I popped in to check out the show before work this morning, and well to say the least I'm late for work... But thats okay because it was well worth it.

Congrats man, I hope by the time I'm on my 2nd Medical Grow I am even close to where your at. I now obtained the genetics to at least be comparable there.

Looks amazing man, I am here for the finish, good luck, is the PM all gone/sulfur work?

Best
2dog

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
check real quick so u might have said, but did u start with fem seeds or reg?

Everything lookin really juicy
reg seeds! Out of 26 seeds i got 16 fem 10 males. I was happy with that ratio. The chernobyl had 6 ladies in that pack. I will be getting more tga seeds in the near future. Apollo 13 bx, pandora's box, cheese quake and a few others. My boys dad did subs web page so i'm tryin 2 get free beans. They get care packages all the time. Can't wait to smoke some of my ntasty treats. Thanx 4 stopping by. Check into those beans tho. U will be much happier with ur grow.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
rival,

well i popped in to check out the show before work this morning, and well to say the least i'm late for work... But thats okay because it was well worth it.

Congrats man, i hope by the time i'm on my 2nd medical grow i am even close to where your at. I now obtained the genetics to at least be comparable there.

Looks amazing man, i am here for the finish, good luck, is the pm all gone/sulfur work?

Best
2dog
thanx for stoppin by my garden 2 dogs! Gotta be on time for work tho. I get stuck on here 2. Don't trip. I wish u the best of luck on ur grows. Stick around here there's lots 2 learn my friend.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Subb'd .............. Some big mammas your growing :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
subb'd .............. Some big mammas your growing :)
gotta grow them big. I been workin hard. Hope it works out in my favor. I will def be stopping back by ur grow. I'm tryin 2 get cheese quake from tga. That's a exodus cheese and querkle cross! Supposed 2 taste like grape cheese cake! We'll see what it's all about very soon.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Grape cheese cakes sounds like it would hit your munchies problem, would be some delicious bud. :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Those r some killer looking buds u got there.. It looks like the cold temps haven't hurt ur yield.. Ur buds look way bigger then mine & I'm a weeknahead of u.. Great job everything looks like it's going great..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
those r some killer looking buds u got there.. It looks like the cold temps haven't hurt ur yield.. Ur buds look way bigger then mine & i'm a weeknahead of u.. Great job everything looks like it's going great..
thanx bro. I'm holding on for the final weeks. 2day is day 1 of week 6. Should start packing on some weight now! I will post new pics prob 2marrow maybe later.

D

Dubsta

dang rival killing it with them strains, i love all of subcools work, havn't been let down by anything of his yet

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
dang rival killing it with them strains, i love all of subcools work, havn't been let down by anything of his yet
thanx dubsta! Me neither bro. Big ups 2 sub and tga! I will be gettin more of their beans soon. I wanna try a few other flavors they got. I will have some new pics up later 2day. Come back and say hi 2 my ladies.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey ya'll. We r now in week 6 of flower! The sulfer burn helped but i'm gonna burn a few more times 2 make sure. Gonna flush with clearex 2 get rid of any build up on those sick girls they r lookin better tho. Gonna feed the rest of them bitches 2nite. I will have some week 6 pics up 2day. Thanx every1 for stopping by my tga grow. U r greatly appreciated!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey ya'll. We r now in week 6 of flower! The sulfer burn helped but i'm gonna burn a few more times 2 make sure. Gonna flush with clearex 2 get rid of any build up on those sick girls they r lookin better tho. Gonna feed the rest of them bitches 2nite. I will have some week 6 pics up 2day. Thanx every1 for stopping by my tga grow. U r greatly appreciated!

I wouldn't burn any more sulfur that late in bloom (once is enough imo), it will leave a nasty taste on the flowers.
Cant wait to see those pic's!
I'm itching to pop my TGA gear.. I have Agent Orange, Qleaner and Pandora's Box calling my name.
FJ

M

mdTHC420

i completely agree with fj. anything sprayed or burned like sulfur or neem past week 3-4.5 will allow the buds to absorb what ever it is and retain atleast some of it.

E

E.T.

what up rival......where the pics at bro? i'll check back in later.......
:afroweed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom