My winter grow starts now!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ddandurand

ddandurand

I’ve found a couple of really good bagseed from Jungle Boys Topanga Canyon 78 and Blueberry Zkittles, I just am too nervous to waste space. Think I may next year do a bagseed grow when I get my stock up 😂
yeah I can understand if you smoke a lot. One harvest last me well through the next. I'm usually giving the shit away. I found my medicine in the process rather than the product. I do enjoy on occasion though.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
you guys should be sterilizing your bag seeds… never know could be spores or insect eggs etc etc..
Hey, can I ask you about these bag seeds. I've never seen them available in Canada but I've never looked either. Whats the deal with them. Do you get a bag of seeds cheap? no named seeds? that can come from anything? Or do they say a mix of certain strains? are they from a reputable company?

....I've a few hundred old hermied seeds. do they qualify?......man I'd sell them cheap...with a warning..... could cause fatal hermizim. Seeds are pretty cheap considering 1 can equal 1 million offspring. How much do bag seeds cost?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey, can I ask you about these bag seeds. I've never seen them available in Canada but I've never looked either. Whats the deal with them. Do you get a bag of seeds cheap? no named seeds? that can come from anything? Or do they say a mix of certain strains? are they from a reputable company?

....I've a few hundred old hermied seeds. do they qualify?......man I'd sell them cheap...with a warning..... could cause fatal hermizim. Seeds are pretty cheap considering 1 can equal 1 million offspring. How much do bag seeds cost?
today i’d say it means when buying dispensary weed or from an unknown source and there’s seeds in it.. those growers will do what they can to get that weed to the shelf..
the old days well you know..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Man, am i glad i get receipts for my lot rent. Im paid through December just have to pay January. Well my landlord sent out a letter than im apparently FIVE months behind and owe her 1400 dollars. So i just got home from her house. Lets just say, we settled at 280 when i pulled out all my receipts.... sounds like someone was hurting for money and tried to pull a fast one on me, well i may have been born at night, but not last night woman!!

Edit: i pay her cash too so its definitely good i get receipts lol.

Last edited:
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Haha yes, gnick already said it but its just seeds found in buds that have been picked up from other people. Ive had a few seeds in a couple plants ive grown, but chucked them cause it was a hermie plant from a bagseed lol.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

can
Man, am i glad i get receipts for my lot rent. Im paid through December just have to pay January. Well my landlord sent out a letter than im apparently FIVE months behind and owe her 1400 dollars. So i just got home from her house. Lets just say, we settled at 280 when i pulled out all my receipts.... sounds like someone was hurting for money and tried to pull a fast one on me, well i may have been born at night, but not last night woman!!
i ask is 280 a lot for rent that side of the water? down here that doesnt cover space for 2 people

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

can

i ask is 280 a lot for rent that side of the water? down here that doesnt cover space for 2 people
So, i own the trailer i live in, paid 600 bucks for it 3 years ago, its 14 feet wide, 72 feet long. But its in a trailer park so i pay 280 dollars a month to have the trailer here. It includes water, septic, snow removal, and park maintenance. I pay utilities seperate.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Haha yes, gnick already said it but its just seeds found in buds that have been picked up from other people. Ive had a few seeds in a couple plants ive grown, but chucked them cause it was a hermie plant from a bagseed lol.
Ok, I get it now.....just a little slow on the uptake....I had this picture in my mind of seed sales calling them Bag seeds but from seed sellers........I can imagine seeds getting mixed up/ swept up and sold as Bag seeds.....from reputable dealers.....even from your local hydro store / dispensaries....the guys there want your business and If they want you back they shouldn't be selling you hermied seeds & or crap weed.......I just missed the connection between a bag of weed and a bag seed.....doh!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ok, I get it now.....just a little slow on the uptake....I had this picture in my mind of seed sales calling them Bag seeds but from seed sellers........I can imagine seeds getting mixed up/ swept up and sold as Bag seeds.....from reputable dealers.....even from your local hydro store / dispensaries....the guys there want your business and If they want you back they shouldn't be selling you hermied seeds & or crap weed.......I just missed the connection between a bag of weed and a bag seed.....doh!
Haha yeah i bought a bag of strawberry lemonade from best buds in maine. I only grabbed 7 grans and got 72 fucken seeds out of that 7 grams. Went back to complain, they gave me a free ounce and ive never been back because that was all seeded too....

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Whew, haven’t done a dab in awhile. I can’t ever stay awake longer than 20 minutes and would still wake up stoned af 🤣 hope ya enjoyed if, but for real…you got the flu? That sucks

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Whew, haven’t done a dab in awhile. I can’t ever stay awake longer than 20 minutes and would still wake up stoned af 🤣 hope ya enjoyed if, but for real…you got the flu? That sucks
Hahaha🤣 i wish i could wake up stoned.

Yah i got the damn flu, not sure where i caught it either i dont go much of anywhere.
I chose the divorce cake for bed last night. Its a 70/30 indica, its white widow crossed with wedding cake.
I took 2 little baby dabs and within 20 minutes i couldnt hold my head up.

Top Bottom