• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hahaha🤣 i wish i could wake up stoned.

Yah i got the damn flu, not sure where i caught it either i dont go much of anywhere.
I chose the divorce cake for bed last night. Its a 70/30 indica, its white widow crossed with wedding cake.
I took 2 little baby dabs and within 20 minutes i couldnt hold my head up.
i’m hopefully coming out of having the damn flu..

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

So, i own the trailer i live in, paid 600 bucks for it 3 years ago, its 14 feet wide, 72 feet long. But its in a trailer park so i pay 280 dollars a month to have the trailer here. It includes water, septic, snow removal, and park maintenance. I pay utilities seperate.
doing 876 on 6458,35sqft lots of room to grow half its outdoor/driveways almost exactly

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The 00 skunk is getting really stinky, not that skunky stink i was hoping for, but its a very pungent fruity kush thatll burn your nose hairs.
20230123 203904

S

Stonemason7767

Looking good bro.i grew some ilgm blueberry last year outdoor that was fire.

S

Stonemason7767

Yeah ive grown their stuff before im just never that pleased. The blueberry is good ive grown it a couple times. Ive got an ilgm blueberry auto going now thats both male and female so hit or miss with them guys 🤷🏻
I ran their buble gum too. It was good,just not a keeper.im always looking for that long lost indiana buble gum we grew 20 years ago. The cut we had back in the day would stick to the ceiling if you threw a bud against it .smelled like cherry and blue berry buble luscious. ahhh the long lost buble gum.....

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I ran their buble gum too. It was good,just not a keeper.im always looking for that long lost indiana buble gum we grew 20 years ago. The cut we had back in the day would stick to the ceiling if you threw a bud against it .smelled like cherry and blue berry buble luscious. ahhh the long lost buble gum.....
I ran a gorilla glue fem from ilgm a few years back and it was the same, buds would stick to anything.

Came out looking really nice, just wasnt good smoke.

Screenshot 20220926 230200 Gallery
Screenshot 20220926 230144 Gallery
Screenshot 20220926 230045 Gallery
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, with being sick since friday, ive watched 3 seasons of "to catch a smuggler" on disney+
Not sure why i started watching it, but these smugglers get wicked clever trying to bring drugs and other shit into the US.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Well, with being sick since friday, ive watched 3 seasons of "to catch a smuggler" on disney+
Not sure why i started watching it, but these smugglers get wicked clever trying to bring drugs and other shit into the US.
coffin at the back of a hearse works well i heard 😆

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Id never try. Wouldn't even cross the border with cash to be honest. The US is all about their taxes.
I used to fly back and forth between Mexico, India, US and Europe for work. Each time would be a month + and had to do something. Best thing for me were carts. At the time they weren’t as well known, I just put them in with my toiletries bag. They looked like sample cologne 😂 I had one TSA go in the bag, empty it out and I freaked. She picked up my deodorant and said it was too big, tossed it and put my carts back in my bag 😂

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I used to fly back and forth between Mexico, India, US and Europe for work. Each time would be a month + and had to do something. Best thing for me were carts. At the time they weren’t as well known, I just put them in with my toiletries bag. They looked like sample cologne 😂 I had one TSA go in the bag, empty it out and I freaked. She picked up my deodorant and said it was too big, tossed it and put my carts back in my bag 😂
Haha thats funny. I wouldnt try it myself cause id go to prison in a heartbeat.

Any time my father in law flies, he puts 5-7 carts in a ups box and overnights them whenever hes going. Hasnt lost any yet and hes been doing it like 3 times a year for 4 years.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I hate winter time, makes it awfully hard to get out of bed, and with everything else that just keeps going wrong, fuck it why bother.
Its a stormy day on the north Atlantic coast today. 0 C and windy. You can hear the wind whistling. I'm not a winter guy either, I used to save my pennies and travel south every year for 1 - 2 weeks to get me the hell out of here.

Now that I'm retired we don't have the cash flow we once had and out trips south are over with.......It takes a lot of pot to get me through our 8 months of cold bad weather.....I hear you loud and clear......smoke one..... 2 .....1 to get a buzz the other to lock it in.....😁

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Its a stormy day on the north Atlantic coast today. 0 C and windy. You can hear the wind whistling. I'm not a winter guy either, I used to save my pennies and travel south every year for 1 - 2 weeks to get me the hell out of here.

Now that I'm retired we don't have the cash flow we once had and out trips south are over with.......It takes a lot of pot to get me through our 8 months of cold bad weather.....I hear you loud and clear......smoke one..... 2 .....1 to get a buzz the other to lock it in.....😁

Id love to take a vacation lol. Im just tired of the day to day nonsense and need a break lol.

My son blew up the outlet behind his fish tank because he decided to pull the filter out and squeeze it all over the plugs and shit so thats fried and i have to replace it later when i feel up to it.

Im fighting mildew, AGAIN, in 2 months..... even tho i cleaned 3 or 4 times a day for 10 days so im starting to think its in my water heater closet behind my flower tent because my 65% veg tent is all good.

Prolly gonna shut down for now and call it done.

Top Bottom