My winter grow starts now!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I used to be one who thought I needed heaps of people around me so called friends since I moved I’ve cut my circle right down never been happier ya soon work out the wheat from the chaff the old man used to say who can call at 3:00am in the middle of nowhere when ya fucked they ya true friends👍
Yeah, i dont have anyone in my life that would do anything for me at 3pm yet alone 3am. Aside from my wife lol. But yes i totally get where you're coming from, when i moved my circle got very very small. Then 2 of my actual real friends died and now im left with 3 "friends" lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

My father in law is kick ass. This is the gift he brought my wife and i for christmas. An ounce of his white widow, a half ounce of his friends jawbreaker, 2 grams of diamonds (bubba kush, divorce cake) and he got our neutrona wands done, next hell be finishing up the proton packs. Next years Halloween is gonna be killer.

20221225 110557
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, started 9 beans last week, 4 mac f2 regs, 2 roxanne regs, 2 blueberry autos, and a fog dog auto. All 6 regs were duds. The 3 autos are going strong.
Was looking forward to those mac f2s. One of my more favored strains.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Been reading you thread man, ive been fighting the cold too, in a cold garage. Ive been considering going ganja green for a run or two. Last run was only terp teas by roots organics and my reamended soil. Worked out, but i brewed a shit ton of teas. (Weekly) just starting to see weather it was all worth it or not. Atleast the cold garage makes it easier to dry. 🤣

4877A94D 05E6 4BB5 95CE 4A4DA524E55A
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Been reading you thread man, ive been fighting the cold too, in a cold garage. Ive been considering going ganja green for a run or two. Last run was only terp teas by roots organics and my reamended soil. Worked out, but i brewed a shit ton of teas. (Weekly) just starting to see weather it was all worth it or not. Atleast the cold garage makes it easier to dry. 🤣
Yeah i think im gonna like the gaia green. Im lazy and just want water only seed to harvest lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Bought my wife an E-rig for Christmas because she said she was tired of torching and what not. II've used one of these before a few times and its an awesome little rig at 150 for just the rig, the combo box i got her was 200. It comes with an extra attachment, 2 carb caps(like the one hanging on the rig), a vortex carb cap, 10 little diffuser beads, a silcon carbide insert, and a quartz insert.. oh and a wax container. Getting it all set up so she can use it when she gets home from work.
20221230 142657

G

Greenny

I don't know how you grow ILGM as every forums says - 'avoid them!'

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I don't know how you grow ILGM as every forums says - 'avoid them!'
I grow them because i bought 60 beans almost 5 years ago, before i knew anything about them or weed forums.
I also only paid for 20 of those 60....

I still have 15 left from the 60, plus i have 10 freebies left that i got from them for seeds that didnt pop.

Plus, im in a bind right now amd trting to refigure my income because i just lost 600 dollars a month. So im working with what i have since there isnt any cash for new genetics....

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Roots in a solo cup.
Threw her away tho, transplanted the other healthier looking one into 5 gallon pot. She didnt look to hot. Pretty yellow, small leaves, needed transplant weeks ago but whatever lol. When you clone way more than you need, and cant give them away, this is what happens. Lol

20221231 101021
20221231 100112
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So i had an issue with that erig, my wife and i took 2 dabs each and the atomizer shit out. I immediately contacted customer service, they answered within 12 hours asking for a video of what was going on so i happily sent the video. They contacted me back this morning and will be shipping out not 1 but 2 brand new atomizers tomorrow. Seems like pretty decent service for china if you ask me.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I guess about 18-24 inches. Wasnt to big. Wish i kept up on her i was gonna see how big i couldve vegged her in that cup, but ran out of nutrients, got rootbound as fk, ph was outta whack, wasnt doing good lol.
That's why I've 2 girls I vegged for 5 months. I put them in 1 gallon pots 1fab 1 plastic and forgot about them, I had too many others to look after. Only giving them water when I saw them hanging like dead and I only gave them left over feed from my other plants. 1.5 months ago I put them in 3 gallon pots and started to look after them ...wow they took off.

I transplanted again into 5 gallon pots 2 weeks ago and flipped them shortly after.....They're spread out in a 5x3 scrog now filling the back of my tent......don't toss those girls 1 gallon fab pots and they'll last for months without getting root wrapped.I had to cut the fabric pot off it was attached to the roots.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That's why I've 2 girls I vegged for 5 months. I put them in 1 gallon pots 1fab 1 plastic and forgot about them, I had too many others to look after. Only giving them water when I saw them hanging like dead and I only gave them left over feed from my other plants. 1.5 months ago I put them in 3 gallon pots and started to look after them ...wow they took off.

I transplanted again into 5 gallon pots 2 weeks ago and flipped them shortly after.....They're spread out in a 5x3 scrog now filling the back of my tent......don't toss those girls 1 gallon fab pots and they'll last for months without getting root wrapped.I had to cut the fabric pot off it was attached to the roots.
I need to get some 1 or 2 gallon fabric pots for sure for the fact theyre root pruning.
I usually just go solo cup for 2 weeks then straight to 5 gallon fabric bag but ive been hurting a lot more recently and i majorly neglected the grow.
The plant i tossed i had 2 of and they were supposed to be picked up by ssomeonein november...so it didnt bother me throwing 1 away.
Plus ill clone the one i still have again as its a nice skunky sativa, (not that fresh skunk spray skunky, but its there on the backhalf after the fruity floral notes) which im finding i enjoy sativas more now that im tired and sore all the time, and with 2 kids it definitely helps me get going lol.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I need to get some 1 or 2 gallon fabric pots for sure for the fact theyre root pruning.
I usually just go solo cup for 2 weeks then straight to 5 gallon fabric bag but ive been hurting a lot more recently and i majorly neglected the grow.
The plant i tossed i had 2 of and they were supposed to be picked up by ssomeonein november...so it didnt bother me throwing 1 away.
Plus ill clone the one i still have again as its a nice skunky sativa, (not that fresh skunk spray skunky, but its there on the backhalf after the fruity floral notes) which im finding i enjoy sativas more now that im tired and sore all the time, and with 2 kids it definitely helps me get going lol.
I go solo 1 gal 3 gal 5 gal if I need it, I find a 3 gal fab packed full can support a nice sized plant and a 5 gal if I veg over 2 months. 3 gal if perfect for me because it takes 1 gallon of water or food every 3-4 days...once a week...in 5 gal it can take 4-5 days between feeds / water and it takes 1.5 gal to feed. so they only get food every 10 days rather than every 7 in 3 gal....it just works better for me..

Top Bottom