Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I've been extremely busy lately and haven't been able to give my seedlings much attention but I'm not busy anymore now it's time to focus. I got to get these things a little healthier so I can top them I like to get it out of the way early. Still trying to picture in my head how I want to train them and how many nodes I want to keep. I came up with something else I'm going to take the small LED and hang it all the way to the right next to the spider farmer and I'm going to drop my 400 watt hid in the middle. That will give me 1200 watt for 4 plants since I'm flowering the big green crack plant after a couple more feeds.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

@Snicklefritz88 Thanks, bud. I'm 5 bottles away from the Roman feeding. I currently run a modified Greek feed(1/2 strength)with added Mega and BK. I need to make a stop at Staples/Kinkos and get my unofficial bible printed and bounded, been reading it just on my phone. I eventually want to start running the Bill Burns feed but want to get a full understanding of the Roman feeding schedule. Do you guys use SLF-100 or any other product along with NFTG? I use Xtreme Mykos/Azos and Power Si(water days only)
20220503 064714

Here's my line up. For microbes I use the whole microbe life line, all the cultured biologix ez teas, Mammoth P in flower only because it's so expensive, Bigfoot concentrate for transplants, and i use atleast a tsp of slf 100 every feed, tea, and flush, so everytime I water.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So I'm gonna move the little led that's in the middle all the way to the right and put my 400w HID in the middle.
20220521 192122

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

@Snicklefritz88 Thanks, bud. I'm 5 bottles away from the Roman feeding. I currently run a modified Greek feed(1/2 strength)with added Mega and BK. I need to make a stop at Staples/Kinkos and get my unofficial bible printed and bounded, been reading it just on my phone. I eventually want to start running the Bill Burns feed but want to get a full understanding of the Roman feeding schedule. Do you guys use SLF-100 or any other product along with NFTG? I use Xtreme Mykos/Azos and Power Si(water days only)
Bottles in the line I bought that aren't necessary in my garden are hygeia hydration, Pegasus potion, and Imo Mega morpheus isn't needed either but I feel like Lot of the og crosses like the guano and my last grow was an og. Don't know if it helped but i believe it brought out some earthy terps.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I wanna know when Nectars releasing their microbes. They keep saying soon and when I ask Scott he kinda spins me. Probably gonna be a little whole longer hopefully this year. I guess you only have to apply them once or twice throughout your entire grow. Really want to try them out on anybody got their hands on them yet I know some people have.

HighRootz

HighRootz

Bottles in the line I bought that aren't necessary in my garden are hygeia hydration, Pegasus potion, and Imo Mega morpheus isn't needed either but I feel like Lot of the og crosses like the guano and my last grow was an og. Don't know if it helped but i believe it brought out some earthy terps.
I was gonna use the Pegasus in my fruit and veggie garden and Hygeia to help with some of the ground around my plumeria and Poinsettia

HighRootz

HighRootz

View attachment 1246866
Here's my line up. For microbes I use the whole microbe life line, all the cultured biologix ez teas, Mammoth P in flower only because it's so expensive, Bigfoot concentrate for transplants, and i use atleast a tsp of slf 100 every feed, tea, and flush, so everytime I water.
Here's mine so far. They did send me a sample of Micribe Life Root Dip with the Boneyard I ordered. My next order consists of the last 5 remaining nutrients- Kraken, Poseidon, Pegasus, Persephone, and Hygeia. I may add some SLF and Photo Plus to that order. I have seen Mammoth P but just glanced at it, may go take a look since I'm already in the process of ordering again from OCG🤣 I also have a bunch of melons, tomatoes, pineapple, mango, lemon, orange, guava, avocado, strawberry, peppers, cucumbers, and papayas that love Greek feed.
20220514 120557
20220514 130318
20220519 113310

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I've been talking to a guy for the last couple years who's been growing for a very long time and has used damn near every nutrient line and has been using nectar since they 1st started. I'll ask if I can share a couple of his pics. He likes cultured alot also. He just did some all cultured biologix plants using Eon and Ez teas and I'm sure a couple other little things like slf but his plants look incredible. Absolutely flawless. Not a blemish. But they usually do. I've seen some of his feeding schedules bouncing around. I believe his success is because he's very anal about his slurry tests. Probably does one every time he feeds.

HighRootz

HighRootz

So my little Afghani x Neville Haze auto has had her tap roots pop thru the peat pots and has been planted in a pre watered 7gal fabric pot amended with One Shot. My feeding will be a very light Roman but instead of the Herc, I'm gonna run full Circe's. I will use the Herc for the flush but just not the feed so I'm interested in seeing how she turns out

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So my little Afghani x Neville Haze auto has had her tap roots pop thru the peat pots and has been planted in a pre watered 7gal fabric pot amended with One Shot. My feeding will be a very light Roman but instead of the Herc, I'm gonna run full Circe's. I will use the Herc for the flush but just not the feed so I'm interested in seeing how she turns out
Nice. I'm also interested to see how that turns out. One thing I forgot to say is if you're not using Bloom khaos as a foliar feed you actually probably could replace Herc with cersei's in your feeds. I didn't think about if you weren't using BK. So are you gonna try doing this with or without BK?

HighRootz

HighRootz

Nice. I'm also interested to see how that turns out. One thing I forgot to say is if you're not using Bloom khaos as a foliar feed you actually probably could replace Herc with cersei's in your feeds. I didn't think about if you weren't using BK. So are you gonna try doing this with or without BK?
BK as a foliar during veg then added to feed once bloom hits. Will also do a alternating foliar feed with Kraken. I'm hoping just Circe's is enough to quench the calcium crave

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

BK as a foliar during veg then added to feed once bloom hits. Will also do a alternating foliar feed with Kraken. I'm hoping just Circe's is enough to quench the calcium crave
Well, your plant will let you know immediately LOL. BK is a lot more forgiving when watered in in flower. Maybe it will be a little more forgiving also while foliar feeding because you're only doing it every other day. Just from personal experience I've gotten better results with BK everyday and everything else watered in. But in your case may be different. We'll see. I'd use more demeters also.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Over the weekend I split my grow room in half. Not only to box in the the plants and lights with reflective material but now I have my grow tent on the other side where I can do something with it perpetually. Probably going to start with putting the big plant in there at night for 12 hours while my other plants are still vegging under light for 6 more hours So I'm just going to use it for a little dark tent for my 1 plant. Then when my other plants go into flowering I'm gonna put the small LED in the middle in the tent for seedlings and veg and drop my 400 watt HID in the middle of the 2 bigger LEDs. That's my plan hopefully I can keep it dark enough in the tent.
20220523 181910
20220523 181814
20220523 181827

HighRootz

HighRootz

So here's the start of my little experiment, got about 7-10 days before I start her foliar feed. The pot has been amended and pre watered so won't need to worry about that til her 1st meal. Will start the foliar feed as well once she's ready. I read that foliar feeding with Kraken will harden up the branches and it's not recommended for training. I've never topped autos and don't want to experiment with a experiment so I guess heavy kolas from some minor LST is what I'm shooting for here.
20220522 195444

HighRootz

HighRootz

Basically I'm gonna feed a light Roman feed but replace the Herc for Circe's and only use Herc for the flush. Foliar feed will alternate-
Day 1- Bk, Ful Power, Hygeia
Day 2- Kraken, Pegasus, Ful Power, Hygeia

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Basically I'm gonna feed a light Roman feed but replace the Herc for Circe's and only use Herc for the flush. Foliar feed will alternate-
Day 1- Bk, Ful Power, Hygeia
Day 2- Kraken, Pegasus, Ful Power, Hygeia
Bk is best used alone. It doesnt need the other stuff, in fact it will decrease the effectiveness of the BK. If you have photo plus then add that to your day 2

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Bk is best used alone. It doesnt need the other stuff, in fact it will decrease the effectiveness of the BK. If you have photo plus then add that to your day 2
Do you use tap or distilled with your bk foliar feed? Do you ph it? I've heard different things but try not to over think it. I'm trying tap now, adding BK then ph'ing it to 6.2-6.4. I used to just add it to distilled and not ph it. What do u do? I feel like it's okay to use with normal PPM tap water because there's not much in it to react to. Plus I just pour out what I don't use.

HighRootz

HighRootz

So just Bk day 1 and adding Photo Plus to the day 2 list?

Top Bottom