Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yeah the girls needed transplanted bad. Being so busy lately I didn't realize how much smaller my starter cups were this time and I probably could have transplanted a week earlier I may have started them a little but I'll get them on track they greened up and started to grow as soon as I transplanted.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

This plants actually a really leggy sativa, but the combination of Bloom chaos and my LED kept it really short and compact. It's kind of cool I was looking at the branches and I can tell when I brought the plant home by the spacing between nodes. Before the plant was being sprayed with BK the spacing between nodes was about 2 in now I'm spraying with BK the spacing between nodes is half that at 1 in. I haven't topped it only did some LST. I'm planning on flipping it soon.

Blastfact

Blastfact

These Alaskan Thunder Fucks are sativa dominant at 30 days from helmet heads. They are getting after it in a 50/50 mix of Ocean Forrest and NOTG #8 on the Greek Regime with One Shot mixed into the top 1/3 of the soil. Each have had 5 tops removed and are at 500 PPFD under the 350R's.

Week 4 Plants

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I haven't been able to afford a ppfd meter so I downloaded one on my phone. Do you guys know if these ones on the phone are close to accurate? The one I've been using is called ppfd meter. It's shows Lux, ppfd, and Dli.

Blastfact

Blastfact

I haven't been able to afford a ppfd meter so I downloaded one on my phone. Do you guys know if these ones on the phone are close to accurate? The one I've been using is called ppfd meter. It's shows Lux, ppfd, and Dli.
I tried Photone on my iPhone 13 Pro Max and the wifes 22 Ultra and neither was close to right. I could calibrate them both off the clearskycalculator website and they would be accurate until I rebooted the phones then it was gone again. I then bought a Apogee MQ-610 and checked it's accuracy on the clearsky site. All good as it should be and calibrated both phones to the Apogee meter and as long as they didn't get rebooted they held. Reboot the phones and it was all gone yet again. Haven't tried any of the other apps. And don't intend to mess with it anymore.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220520 012829
20220520 012853

So I have my 6-in inline fan exhausting out the window above all my lights and I mounted all the drivers on the wall higher up. So the rooms completely light proof from the outside got my air conditioner in also. I'm going to split the room in half with panda film also so my plants are boxed in. I want a flower the bigger plant early so after 12 hours I may try to put it in my tent for the night while the others are still vegging for 6 hours. I may even box the tent in with panda film and if I can get that to work and have my tent dark enough then I can do a perpetual which I've been wanting to do. I have a little 6-in booster exhaust fan for one of the holes in the tent hopefully that's enough to exhaust air out with the flaps and door all the way closed. Still working on it I'll post more pics.

Blastfact

Blastfact

View attachment 1246347View attachment 1246348
So I have my 6-in inline fan exhausting out the window above all my lights and I mounted all the drivers on the wall higher up. So the rooms completely light proof from the outside got my air conditioner in also. I'm going to split the room in half with panda film also so my plants are boxed in. I want a flower the bigger plant early so after 12 hours I may try to put it in my tent for the night while the others are still vegging for 6 hours. I may even box the tent in with panda film and if I can get that to work and have my tent dark enough then I can do a perpetual which I've been wanting to do. I have a little 6-in booster exhaust fan for one of the holes in the tent hopefully that's enough to exhaust air out with the flaps and door all the way closed. Still working on it I'll post more pics.
Looks nice. Much bigger than my little grow.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Looks nice. Much bigger than my little grow.
Nothing wrong with a Little grow. Sometimes that's all ya need. Plus less stress. I'm a worry wart and want everything perfect and really stress out if it's not. Really I like to grow one huge plant but I'm trying something new and getting some variety. Plus I figure if I grow bunch I could take a little time off after. Probably not though.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

My grow space.

Hell yeah, nice man cave!!! If you have a shell loader attached to your computer desk "you might be a redneck" Lmfao. You have a nice setup. Those are really nice tents, probably no light leaks. I'd be happy if I could have veg and flower tent in the same room.

Last edited:
HighRootz

HighRootz

Have any of you guys used the Circe's Serum? How is it and if you do use it, do you use it as a flush with Herc or add it to the feed in place of the Herc?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Have any of you guys used the Circe's Serum? How is it and if you do use it, do you use it as a flush with Herc or add it to the feed in place of the Herc?
I used it last round. I used it at the same rate and time as Tritons. Many others are using half and half with herc. I used mine for the first week on ripening, same as Tritons. Just Herc and Aphrodities for last week of ripening

HighRootz

HighRootz

I used it last round. I used it at the same rate and time as Tritons. Many others are using half and half with herc. I used mine for the first week on ripening, same as Tritons. Just Herc and Aphrodities for last week of ripening
Nice. I'm going to do a half Herc-Circe on a few plants and just Circe's on one plant. I just seen that it brings out more earthy terpenes whereas Pegasus brings out more fruity, Triton brings out more fuel/gas and the Herc brings out them all. Quite interested in seeing how my little experiment goes. Will definitely keep the farm updated

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Nice. I'm going to do a half Herc-Circe on a few plants and just Circe's on one plant. I just seen that it brings out more earthy terpenes whereas Pegasus brings out more fruity, Triton brings out more fuel/gas and the Herc brings out them all. Quite interested in seeing how my little experiment goes. Will definitely keep the farm updated
I used it last run and going to definitely use it this run again. I like using it to push extra hard with bloom khaos. So I stick with the 1:6 ratio of HH and BK, then when I push harder with the BK higher than that ratio I use cersei's in place of the extra HH to cut down on the gum build up on the surface. It's more soluble but can't replace HH entirely. I use tritons along with it also and a little extra Demeters when pushing with BK.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yup tag along forsure! Dreamfox and I are both doing NFTG grow threads. We bs about working with the line everyday. We've had a pretty tight respectful little circle we bounce info around. Trust me I asked every question there is to ask. Dreamfox and some of these other guys have years of experience with it So i ask away. I printed up the NFTG BIBLE and read it front to back multiple times, got on this forum asked questions, watched every single ocgfamshow, bugged the hell out of Scott with emails, but now a year later I know it like the back of my hand but new useful info arises constantly and some of the old becomes obsolete. So just stay in the loop. Oh I love the tritons also that shit made my bud straight gas. Tingles the senses and makes me go cross-eyed Lol.

HighRootz

HighRootz

@Snicklefritz88 Thanks, bud. I'm 5 bottles away from the Roman feeding. I currently run a modified Greek feed(1/2 strength)with added Mega and BK. I need to make a stop at Staples/Kinkos and get my unofficial bible printed and bounded, been reading it just on my phone. I eventually want to start running the Bill Burns feed but want to get a full understanding of the Roman feeding schedule. Do you guys use SLF-100 or any other product along with NFTG? I use Xtreme Mykos/Azos and Power Si(water days only)

Top Bottom