Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Sounds like everything is going well. I don't worry too much about 6.8 myself. That will normally take care of itself in flower. If it keeps trending up it might be over watering. That can trigger higher ph, even of the water is the right ph

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Sounds like everything is going well. I don't worry too much about 6.8 myself. That will normally take care of itself in flower. If it keeps trending up it might be over watering. That can trigger higher ph, even of the water is the right ph
Yeah I am still working on getting my watering on point. I'm gonna start writing the volume of water I use down I think that'll be very helpful. Sometimes the Herc crust is deceiving, the water drains very slow, will pool on top but have not a drop of runoff. I'll get it down once I start writing the volume down. Never really thought of doing it till now. It would definitely be easier watering in plastic pots.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Yeah I am still working on getting my watering on point. I'm gonna start writing the volume of water I use down I think that'll be very helpful. Sometimes the Herc crust is deceiving, the water drains very slow, will pool on top but have not a drop of runoff. I'll get it down once I start writing the volume down. Never really thought of doing it till now. It would definitely be easier watering in plastic pots.
Yeah, i am not sold on the fabric pots. Might go back to the 3 gallon plastic pots after this. I break up the top crust with a fork, down to about 1/2". Then leave it in big chunks. Its crazy how much it slows the watering down

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yeah, i am not sold on the fabric pots. Might go back to the 3 gallon plastic pots after this. I break up the top crust with a fork, down to about 1/2". Then leave it in big chunks. Its crazy how much it slows the watering down
I do the same. Break it up with a fork. This time for the top few inches of soil I used a mixture of soil, coco, and alot of perlite. The perlites keeping the top layer from hardening up but under that is the gum layer. This sounds silly but I spray my bk all over the top layer every morning when I foliar. Also sometimes spray it with slf 100 and water.

HighRootz

HighRootz

I do the same. Break it up with a fork. This time for the top few inches of soil I used a mixture of soil, coco, and alot of perlite. The perlites keeping the top layer from hardening up but under that is the gum layer. This sounds silly but I spray my bk all over the top layer every morning when I foliar. Also sometimes spray it with slf 100 and water.
I read SLF breaks up the gum layer. I till the top 2in every morning and if I don't forget, a few hours after feed.
@Blastfact what version of the Nectar bible you got?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I read SLF breaks up the gum layer. I till the top 2in every morning and if I don't forget, a few hours after feed.
@Blastfact what version of the Nectar bible you got?

Version 5.0. It was made 2018. Wonder if there's a newer one. If not alot of things need taken out and things put in. Circes, chimera, and 4 shot came out since then and alot of other compatible products. Better lights, new info, etc.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

The big plants in week 2 of flowering and the small plants are in mid veg. Gonna drop another bar style light in the middle and fill up this whole Space. So by time the big plants done flowering the other plants will be in early flower and have the whole 4'x10'x7' area. It's been a hassle. At 6 every night I got to take the big plant out and put it on the other side of the room in a tent. The tent has fans and an exhaust and a dehumidifier next to it but still seems to get humid in the middle of the night so at midnight I have to wake up and take the plant out of the tent and put it back in the main area. In the dark.
Can't wait till they're all in flower but I'm going to be patient and let my area still out. Probably going to be an 8 week veg.

This morning at lights on. Foliar fed Dr Growth today instead of Bk.

HighRootz

HighRootz

View attachment 1251150View attachment 1251151
Version 5.0. It was made 2018. Wonder if there's a newer one. If not alot of things need taken out and things put in. Circes, chimera, and 4 shot came out since then and alot of other compatible products. Better lights, new info, etc.
I got both versions and agree with you on that there needs to be a updated version. Yesterday was my little Afghani 1st full soil drench, 1gal Roman feed along with a foliar of BK. She's taken it like a champ. Next feed in 2 days but still alternating BK and Kraken, I get some pretty strong coastal winds whipping thru, especially when Santa Ana's start blowing so I'm gonna need sturdy stalks outside

HighRootz

HighRootz

At 6 every night I got to take the big plant out and put it on the other side of the room in a tent. The tent has fans and an exhaust and a dehumidifier next to it but still seems to get humid in the middle of the night so at midnight I have to wake up and take the plant out of the tent and put it back in the main area. In the dark.
No green headlamp/light to see or do use your cat eyes?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I got both versions and agree with you on that there needs to be a updated version. Yesterday was my little Afghani 1st full soil drench, 1gal Roman feed along with a foliar of BK. She's taken it like a champ. Next feed in 2 days but still alternating BK and Kraken, I get some pretty strong coastal winds whipping thru, especially when Santa Ana's start blowing so I'm gonna need sturdy stalks outside
Man Kraken gives the most solid branches I've seen. It's nice when you have all your branches tied down for LST and when you untie the ties the branches just stay like that.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

No green headlamp/light to see or do use your cat eyes?
Ya I have a green led on my ceiling but I worry about the light bouncing off of things and creating a different color the plant can see so I use the green light app on my phone and dim it all the way down. Enough to see. All the walls being a white reflective material worries me about that is all. When plants are in veg I'm in there with the green light on all the time.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I like to veg my plants for a while and get a nice short stocky solid base with a tree trunk. Topping. Lst, Bloom Khaos, and Kraken really help achieve this. Then i let them bush and stretch out from there. Then lollipop everything but the main branches below the top knuckle where I topped the 1st time. I kept all 4 nodes this time so I have to train it into a 8 way wheel shape.

HighRootz

HighRootz

My feed shed had all the quarts like that til one morning after a long fucking night at work I was over grabbing handfuls of bottles and put all those buggas in a shopping basket🤣
Gallons tho, I still have to grab which sucks. By then end of this grow season, I will have fully transitioned from quarts to gallon and by then start of next year, I'm going full of 5gal buckets

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Look at this canopy though!!! I'm defoliating next week. I'm wondering how much I should take. I have been wanting to try stripping most of the leaves off in flower.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

My feed shed had all the quarts like that til one morning after a long fucking night at work I was over grabbing handfuls of bottles and put all those buggas in a shopping basket🤣
Gallons tho, I still have to grab which sucks. By then end of this grow season, I will have fully transitioned from quarts to gallon and by then start of next year, I'm going full of 5gal buckets
$$$$$$$$$

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm a little salty today. I bought a gallon of Herc from the local grow shop and upon opening it, it smells like rotting eggs, sewage, a fart, I don't know but it usually smells minty. Did I just buy an expired bottle of herc?

HighRootz

HighRootz

Look at this canopy though!!! I'm defoliating next week. I'm wondering how much I should take. I have been wanting to try stripping most of the leaves off in flower.
I usually prune back leaves after the 3rd week of flower so the sunlight is hitting just flowers helping them get fatter

HighRootz

HighRootz

I'm a little salty today. I bought a gallon of Herc from the local grow shop and upon opening it, it smells like rotting eggs, sewage, a fart, I don't know but it usually smells minty. Did I just buy an expired bottle of herc?
Mine always smells like minty shit, you must of gotten all the good stuff without the mint lol
Yeah I built my mixing station right underneath where all my nutrients are at so I don't have to Lug armfuls of bottles around my house LOL
Yea I was looking at biting the bullet and getting a Stirricane. At the moment I use my trusty bamboo stick to mix. I gotta read up on child labor laws in my area and see if I can get away with having my 3yr old son stir the bucket while my 5yr old mix and pours🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom