Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I was looking at my pictures and I just thought it was cool to see the transformation of this plant in just a few weeks. I brought this clone home and just did some LST and a heavy defoliation that's hard to tell i did already and have a nice table top of buds coming... Hopefully.
20220531 180447

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm gonna be stressing about this heat and humidity during flowering this summer. Either that or my electric bill. LOL. Gonna have to run fans, exhaust, air-conditioner, and dehumidifier all at full full blast to keep temperature and RH% in line. Rh was in the 70s last night and I have a plant flowering.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Doing a little lst and defoliation. May do all 4 like this. 4 nodes tied down in a 8 branch wheel shape.then I'll let them grow vertically. Hope they don't bush out too much. I have a 4'x10' space with a 7 ft ceiling. 4 plants in veg one in flower.
20220602 211049

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I really like the final product that this line produces. But if I'm gonna be using it on all my plants I have to figure out how to master it to maximize yields for a number of reasons. To do that i have to push Bk, Herc, and Circes. What's a good amount of Bk to use when pushing harder than normal? What are people going up to? I know I have to keep up with 1:6 ratio with Herc and circes but what else can I up above what the Roman regimen reads to put on weight? Tritons? Demeters? Persephone's? Mega Morpheus? Or would it be best to keep all those at what the regimen says and keep pushing Herc and Circes? I know the lines calcium driven but there's other things that add weight such as phosphorus. I know I have to watch my slurries to see how much my plant will accept just wondering how high people go with their Bk to achieve large yields and what else I can up besides circes and herc for weight?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I really like the final product that this line produces. But if I'm gonna be using it on all my plants I have to figure out how to master it to maximize yields for a number of reasons. To do that i have to push Bk, Herc, and Circes. What's a good amount of Bk to use when pushing harder than normal? What are people going up to? I know I have to keep up with 1:6 ratio with Herc and circes but what else can I up above what the Roman regimen reads to put on weight? Tritons? Demeters? Persephone's? Mega Morpheus? Or would it be best to keep all those at what the regimen says and keep pushing Herc and Circes? I know the lines calcium driven but there's other things that add weight such as phosphorus. I know I have to watch my slurries to see how much my plant will accept just wondering how high people go with their Bk to achieve large yields and what else I can up besides circes and herc for weight?
I will try to find you the bill burns regimen, that us probably the heaviest feed i have seen. More nutes dont always mean more bud though. That us very strain specific. My nectar heads, including myself, ate dialing back some on nutes while still getting great results.

HighRootz

HighRootz

I just listened to a podcast featuring Scott. I recall him saying he would keep upping nutes little by little every feed or week(was pretty baked listening at work) until he would see slight burn then dial it back to the last dose previous feed and go from there. I'll try to find it, it was a older podcast I believe

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I just listened to a podcast featuring Scott. I recall him saying he would keep upping nutes little by little every feed or week(was pretty baked listening at work) until he would see slight burn then dial it back to the last dose previous feed and go from there. I'll try to find it, it was a older podcast I believe
Yeah there's so many shows it's hard to remember a lot of the information I've written a lot of it down I try to watch some more recent ones because a lot of things have changed over the years. That's pretty much what I try to do or if there's a flush or a tea coming up right after it I do the flush or the tea and then go back to the same feed. Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's the bk or my nutrients or both so thers a perfect balance between the two but hard to tell when I trying to go above and beyond.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I will try to find you the bill burns regimen, that us probably the heaviest feed i have seen. More nutes dont always mean more bud though. That us very strain specific. My nectar heads, including myself, ate dialing back some on nutes while still getting great results.
There's a few bottles I have I rarely use like mega Morpheus, Hygeia, and Pegasus but those don't have much to do with yeilds. I know genetics play a huge role in yield and potency. Love the potency Nectars brought out just trying to figure out how to get more of it. Also I know it depends on my wife's and how I train my plants. I got some oz of larf last time which I'm trying to eliminate this time. Got to make sure it's lollipops to the point that light penetrating the canopy deep enough. That's why I like to defoliate right before flower and week 3 of flower.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Here are a couple of pics of the current NOTG's grow. And honestly I'm not impressed at all with this nutrient system. I'm commented to the grow off between Humbolts Secret + 2 and NOTG. But all I'm seeing with this system is a profound conman system of removing money from ones wallet. Feed, Feed, Feed, Flush and every video you watch from the used car salesman hype type personality and the owner of NOTG's they seem to spin and twist more than Slick Willy. And now I'm showing a deficiency that looks like phosphate and mag in the lower fan leaves. I saw that and just shook my head. All those ferts and now this..... OOOO - Well

Plants

Plants 1

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Here are a couple of pics of the current NOTG's grow. And honestly I'm not impressed at all with this nutrient system. I'm commented to the grow off between Humbolts Secret + 2 and NOTG. But all I'm seeing with this system is a profound conman system of removing money from ones wallet. Feed, Feed, Feed, Flush and every video you watch from the used car salesman hype type personality and the owner of NOTG's they seem to spin and twist more than Slick Willy. And now I'm showing a deficiency that looks like phosphate and mag in the lower fan leaves. I saw that and just shook my head. All those ferts and now this..... OOOO - Well

View attachment 1250790
View attachment 1250791
What schedule are you using?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

When my plants are that small they get very little from the bottle. Mostly 1 shot earthworm castings and microbes

Blastfact

Blastfact

The plants are Alaskan Thunder F***. The grow is in #7 nursery pots with 6.5 gal total capacity. I'm using every bit of 5.8 gals of soil that's a 50/50 mix of Ocean Forrest and NOTG's #4. Each pot was prepped with 1/3 cup DE and got 12 tbls of One shot week two of life. Getting ready to flip to flower Monday morning they both got another 1/3 cup of DE and 12 tbls of One Shot. They started out on the 6 bottle sample pack and that quickly ramped up to what I call Roman Regimen Lite. I do not use Triton's Trawl or Pegasus Potion. I've used the bottles since they were early veg and transplanted at two weeks according NOTG's growth chart and amounts. And have ramped up the amount of water by volume as needed to feed generally twice a week. They are up to a half gallon each feeding right now. They get three feedings then a flush. A flush is a gal. each with Aphrodite's Extraction and Herculean Harvest per there dosage. The plants are not small at well over two feet tall before I brought the scrog down on them this morning. This strain can get out of control very fast and stretch like a monster. And there already 2' across. Thats why there are only two in a 2x4 tent. There going to use a whole lot of tent before it's over with. The soil has done all the compacting it's going to do because of watering. And the soil level slowly continues to drop. This tells me the soil is converting to a compostable media the plants like and they are feeding on it. Which I really like! So early next week I will be adding more soil to the pots next feeding. The whole point of this grow was to do a NOTG's book grow, play by there rules and produce a Nectar grow. And so far it's not very impressive. It's expensive, labor intensive and maybe not a balanced diet from what I'm seeing. Now I know this grow can be a challenge to many because ATF is a very sativa dominent plant. Which can have a lot of growers chasing the grow because sativas like these like to play tricks on growers. They can act like human young girls in puberty and be complete and total drama queens. Which I do expect,,,, LMFAO. So over all I'm not going to get worked up over the deficiency I'm seeing because that could just be the crazy girls playing one of there tricks. If I see it spreading and becoming worse then I will take matters into my own hands and correct it. BUT I shouldn't have to do that with all the NOTG's I'm throwing at these plants. And flushing out following there grow game and rules. Which isn't looking goof for NOTG's. :)

Edit: Plants are under dual 350r's currently at 450 ppfd, 29 DLI, 78f @ 65%rh....

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

It sounds like they are being overfed. Sativas normally like a lighter feed. The one shot you gave them is probably enough for now. Have you done a slurry test? I would back off the bottles, except for demeters, and zeus for now. Also the flush should be just herc, maybe demeters. Aphrodities is for ripening flush only. Hope this helps

Blastfact

Blastfact

It sounds like they are being overfed. Sativas normally like a lighter feed. The one shot you gave them is probably enough for now. Have you done a slurry test? I would back off the bottles, except for demeters, and zeus for now. Also the flush should be just herc, maybe demeters. Aphrodities is for ripening flush only. Hope this helps
Theres no nute burn or lock out at all. I've never seen a Oz. of difference on how a indica or sative feeds. But with all this fufu weed now days who knows. And the flush and feeding is per the info on there website. And when you listen to NOTG's videos the info twist and turns like Slick Willy and one sounds like a used car salesman on meth and the other like a stoner on narc's. It all just seems real strange....

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Theres no nute burn or lock out at all. I've never seen a Oz. of difference on how a indica or sative feeds. But with all this fufu weed now days who knows. And the flush and feeding is per the info on there website. And when you listen to NOTG's videos the info twist and turns like Slick Willy and one sounds like a used car salesman on meth and the other like a stoner on narc's. It all just seems real strange....
Have you read the nectar bible, its not necessarily about nute burn, its more that you just dont need to use everything you are using. Trust me on the flush, it is really just herc if you are not ripening yet, it goes over the different flushes in the bible. You would be better off just running the sample regimen till you get a feel for the line. That is what Scott, rhe owner, strongly recommends. Have you done a slurry to really see where your soil is at?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I was just gonna ask that too. Gotta take slurries. Just did one today and got 490 ppm and 6.8 ph. Both on the high side but tomorrow's a tea day so I'll ph water to 6.2 and use an ez tea, should knock both down.

HighRootz

HighRootz

I mixed FF Ocean Forest with a coco based mix and ran into a few hiccups my 1st NFTG grow. 2 different mediums. I was overfeeding and the PH in my medium was off. 2nd grow dialed it back to a modified Greek with 70-30 Coco-perlite and had way better results. After reading the Nectar bible,I've started to dial back the nutes since I'm adding One Shot. As mentioned, use just Herc for flush and add Aphrodite during ripening flush. Dial it back to a simple Greek and then add to the feed. Your plant will tell you when she wants more

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Info seems all over the place because they're on episode 800 something and some things have changed over years based on feedback from the customers. I read the Bible watched the shows and it's alot to take im really still figuring it out but taking slurry tests has helped guide me along the way. They say they dont promise huge yeilds but great quality and I saw exactly that last run. BUT you can get bigger yeilds. I'm trying. My 1st time growing a plant I got almost 2lb off 1 bagseed using the fox farm trio and a 400 w HID. You definitely don't need all the nectar bottles most use the Greek.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

View attachment 1250790
View attachment 1250791
Deficiency could be from lockout. Or they could be eating more than you're feeding. Some people have fed the Roman x2. Alot of variables. Can't remember what kind of light you have but if you have a killer light they could just be eating alot and wanting more. I can't speculate, a slurry should tell you.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I was just gonna ask that too. Gotta take slurries. Just did one today and got 490 ppm and 6.8 ph. Both on the high side but tomorrow's a tea day so I'll ph water to 6.2 and use an ez tea, should knock both down.
Forgot to subtract the 100 ppm from my water. So my slurry came out 390 ppm and 6.8 ph.
Ppm's are in range but pH is a little high but it tea day so I did a EZ veg tea, slf 100, and a little photo+, PH'd to 6.2. I also did a slurry on the bigger plant in flower and came back with 600 ppms and the same 6.8 ph. It's flush day anyways, right on time. Did a herc flush, 2 Tbl HH, 2 tsp slf 100, ph 6.4. Wonder why I'm having a high pH. I guess it's a good thing for when I really start feeding I don't have to battle low ph.

Top Bottom