Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm also gonna add 1 foliar feed a week of Dr Growth at 1/2 TBL/gal. Either replace bk one day a week with it or use it later on in the day. Putting this Green Crack plant in flower today. My other plants are gonna need the room.
20220526 204253

Blastfact

Blastfact

Is there anybody in this thread that truly are long term users of this system? Anybody that has done A/B grows with the same strains at the same time and have any true experience with these nutes? Because I'm not seeing anything special about this system at all. It looks like so many other products in the weed game that are only good at removing money from your wallet and wasting time. Be it fufu genetics, ferts, lights or controls to mention just a few. Correct me if I'm wrong,,, but you can't premix a batch and feed/water with it through the week. It appears to be mix, use or throw away. So my mind keeps going back to good old fashion teas one has to put a hour into making up but you can use it for the week or back to cheaper syn. 3 part systems that don't waist a lot of time or money to use. I'm just not seeing long term usage of this system here at the shack. I'm going to finish the two current grows I have on this stuff. And it's all the ATF grow has seen. And please,,, don't get me wrong,,, I don't want to be a Debbie Downer. But I see many of you throwing the NOTG kitchen sink at your plants plus the big shop sink. Is that necessary? Right now I'm mixing and putting more freaking nutes on my plants than I ever have in decades of growing. And to think it started with a purchase of a sampler pack and is all but the Roman Regimen with 12 bottles of cash robbing nutes at my feed/water station now. Feed, Feed, Feed, Flush, Repeat. It's not adding up. I can count the number of flushes I've had to do over the decades on both my hands old school kiddie way. Or am I looking at this all wrong and the old dude is stuck in the past and just wont lift the needle off the LP?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I started with Nectar about 5 years ago, at the time i was looking for an easy, water in fertilizer for my outdoor plants. The guy at the grow shop introduced me to 1shot. He then said if i wanted to see amazing growth use herc for the last month of flower. I did what he said and my bud was amazing. The next year they gave me a sample pack and i ran the sample formula with 1 shot. I got my first ph pen and was running the sample routine. Again buds were even better. Now i have been growing indoor for 2 years using most of the line. I definitely dont use every bottle every time. I also use dry amendments in my grow. My nectar buds are huge and mostly rocks. The flavors are very pronounced. I really live that i can recycle my soil using this line, and if done right to soil gets better and better. Hope this helps

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Is there anybody in this thread that truly are long term users of this system? Anybody that has done A/B grows with the same strains at the same time and have any true experience with these nutes? Because I'm not seeing anything special about this system at all. It looks like so many other products in the weed game that are only good at removing money from your wallet and wasting time. Be it fufu genetics, ferts, lights or controls to mention just a few. Correct me if I'm wrong,,, but you can't premix a batch and feed/water with it through the week. It appears to be mix, use or throw away. So my mind keeps going back to good old fashion teas one has to put a hour into making up but you can use it for the week or back to cheaper syn. 3 part systems that don't waist a lot of time or money to use. I'm just not seeing long term usage of this system here at the shack. I'm going to finish the two current grows I have on this stuff. And it's all the ATF grow has seen. And please,,, don't get me wrong,,, I don't want to be a Debbie Downer. But I see many of you throwing the NOTG kitchen sink at your plants plus the big shop sink. Is that necessary? Right now I'm mixing and putting more freaking nutes on my plants than I ever have in decades of growing. And to think it started with a purchase of a sampler pack and is all but the Roman Regimen with 12 bottles of cash robbing nutes at my feed/water station now. Feed, Feed, Feed, Flush, Repeat. It's not adding up. I can count the number of flushes I've had to do over the decades on both my hands old school kiddie way. Or am I looking at this all wrong and the old dude is stuck in the past and just wont lift the needle off the LP?
I started with Nectar about 5 years ago, at the time i was looking for an easy, water in fertilizer for my outdoor plants. The guy at the grow shop introduced me to 1shot. He then said if i wanted to see amazing growth use herc for the last month of flower. I did what he said and my bud was amazing. The next year they gave me a sample pack and i ran the sample formula with 1 shot. I got my first ph pen and was running the sample routine. Again buds were even better. Now i have been growing indoor for 2 years using most of the line. I definitely dont use every bottle every time. I also use dry amendments in my grow. My nectar buds are huge and mostly rocks. The flavors are very pronounced. I really live that i can recycle my soil using this line, and if done right to soil gets better and better. Hope this helps
This only my 2nd nectar grow. All I can say is I followed direction and had amazing results. The bud came out very potent and the terps are great and had very healthy plants. Got almost 3 Lbs off of 2 plants. People will tell u a million ways to use it but gotta figure out what works best for you and if it's not nectar fuck it move on to the next best thing. It definitely isn't an easy line to just at 1st. I've been having these discussions and studying it everyday for a year now and still ask questions. I ask questions that I already know the answers to see if people are doing things differently plus someone else may read it and get something out of it. I'm throwing notbthr sink but the whole damn house at it. Roman regimen and number for amended with one shot. Using every single bottle all the cultured biologix stuff all the microbe life stuff everything that goes with it I got and I'm trying to push a shitload of Bloom khaos. I'm doing five plants vegged for two months Sonim gonna be using gallons, I wouldn't be wasting the money if I didn't notice a big difference in just one grow. I'm new to growing period so fuck do I know anyway Lol.

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Opened up the dark tent this morning that I'm putting the plant in at night after 12 hrs to flower, and the humidity is crazy high like 80% rh Lol I have a little duct booster fan I can use as an exhaust for the tent and maybe put the dehumidifier by it. Can't flower this plant with that humidity so gotta figure that out today or instead of Green Crack I'll have green mold.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220310 142243
20220309 095311
20220305 123148

20220327 083844

Im not a genius by any means. This was my last grow. My 1st Nectar for the gods grow. Not tooting my own horn this is just proof that if you can learn it and get it to work, it really works. Truly came out all the way around 🔥. I was lucky enough that my 1st run with it went very well. If it didnt I may have been discouraged and veered away from it and found something easier, being new to growing. But I'm glad that didn't happen because I'm very pleased with this whole way of gardening. It wasn't easy it was really hard work at 1st trying to figure things out. I'm still trying to figure it out. I ask the same questions all the time and get various answers. All I'm trying to say is don't get discouraged just keep asking questions, reading, learning, learning what works for you, and if it just doesn't work for you there's a shit ton of nutrient lines. I'm going to stick with this one for now and this way of gardening. The outcome has me locked in.

Blastfact

Blastfact

OK got a plan. Next grow in the 3x3 will be a grow off in coco between NOTG and Humboldts Secret Starter Kit-Plus 2. The seeds will be Wedding Cake Autos from Dem Native Boys,,, my neighbor. I'm not a fan of autos or coco. But these autos have proven to be stable and a big hit in these parts with impressive smokable yields and easy to grow. The coco if I can get it in Tulsa will be NOTG #2 with there little prep twist and the other for the Humboldts Secret will be a generic 70/30 perlite rinsed and pressed. Five seeds will be popped spend one week in solo cups. Then the best four will go straight into prepped #5 nursery pots. I've stated publicly I'm not a coco fan especially for new growers. But I do have the time and tools to screw around with it now days. I've got brand new Apera EC60 and PH60 with new replacement tips and the complete in date code Apera calibration fluids. I've been using a basic PH20 and do like it. And with the Apogee meter light management will be a breeze. I'm only going to use the HLG Dual 260 Rspec from seedling to harvest. Not going to use the HLG V2 100 in this grow in seedling or veg at all. There will be no training and probably only one topping if that. The grow plain and simple will be about pushing nutrients, environment and lighting. And seeing what the differences are if any between the two plants on NOTG's and HS with what appears to be a stable much loved auto in these parts.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

OK got a plan. Next grow in the 3x3 will be a grow off in coco between NOTG and Humboldts Secret Starter Kit-Plus 2. The seeds will be Wedding Cake Autos from Dem Native Boys,,, my neighbor. I'm not a fan of autos or coco. But these autos have proven to be stable and a big hit in these parts with impressive smokable yields and easy to grow. The coco if I can get it in Tulsa will be NOTG #2 with there little prep twist and the other for the Humboldts Secret will be a generic 70/30 perlite rinsed and pressed. Five seeds will be popped spend one week in solo cups. Then the best four will go straight into prepped #5 nursery pots. I've stated publicly I'm not a coco fan especially for new growers. But I do have the time and tools to screw around with it now days. I've got brand new Apera EC60 and PH60 with new replacement tips and the complete in date code Apera calibration fluids. I've been using a basic PH20 and do like it. And with the Apogee meter light management will be a breeze. I'm only going to use the HLG Dual 260 Rspec from seedling to harvest. Not going to use the HLG V2 100 in this grow in seedling or veg at all. There will be no training and probably only one topping if that. The grow plain and simple will be about pushing nutrients, environment and lighting. And seeing what the differences are if any between the two plants on NOTG's and HS with what appears to be a stable much loved auto in these parts.
Love this plan

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Nice I agree good plan. I'll be following along. I also was a little skeptical about autos, when I first started growing a couple years ago I was looking into autos and looking at their stats and just saw less THC and less yield which alone steered me away from growing them. I hear there's a lot of good Autos out now and am interested in growing them. My next grow I'm doing all autos, I'm going to find a breeder that specializes in autos and grab them there. So any recommendations would be great but I'll be asking the same question in a couple months LOL. I do have some feminized zkittles Auto seeds which I hear are good I'll do a couple of those along with whatever else I get. So I'm interested to see how Autos come out using nectar. There's a couple nectar for the gods Autoflower feeding regimen out there. Do you have them? Scott emailed me a couple of them I can post them if you need them.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I definitely had to move my lights up or something LOL. I don't know if it's the bloom khaos or the LEDs being really close but these things are really compact. less than a foot tall with leaves as big as my hand and the stem is so thick you can't bend anything so I lifted the LEDs a little so they stretch. Im gonna veg these 4 plants for as long as it takes to fill the space and will add more lights. But look how compact
16537737930881668391230857172796-jpg.1248958

Blastfact

Blastfact

Nice I agree good plan. I'll be following along. I also was a little skeptical about autos, when I first started growing a couple years ago I was looking into autos and looking at their stats and just saw less THC and less yield which alone steered me away from growing them. I hear there's a lot of good Autos out now and am interested in growing them. My next grow I'm doing all autos, I'm going to find a breeder that specializes in autos and grab them there. So any recommendations would be great but I'll be asking the same question in a couple months LOL. I do have some feminized zkittles Auto seeds which I hear are good I'll do a couple of those along with whatever else I get. So I'm interested to see how Autos come out using nectar. There's a couple nectar for the gods Autoflower feeding regimen out there. Do you have them? Scott emailed me a couple of them I can post them if you need them.
Sure,,, thank you!

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I have the one above and this one. This one's a week by week schedule. I had to take screenshots so just pay attention to the week number because it's 4 different screenshots
Screenshot 20220529 180514 Office
Screenshot 20220529 180543 Office
Screenshot 20220529 180608 Office
Screenshot 20220529 180621 Office
Screenshot 20220529 180455 Office

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

What he said. I dropped Medusas and kept athenas at 15 ml instead of upping it 30 ml then dropped it late flower. Pegasus if needed, heard it brings out some terps. I couldn't get it to fade ag all late flower last time. It stayed green up until harvest so I may try to cut down on the nitrogen some more.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220531 181740

This Purple Crunch plant looks alot different than the rest. Its indica dominant but is taller and lankier than the others and looks nothing like it's Purple Cake cousin front left. Thought they accidentally gave me a male for a second. Maybe just the plants structure.

Top Bottom