Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm not a fan of scrog. I much prefer LST and manifolding. Scrog really locks your grow down and it SUCKS! But the way my back and right shoulder is,, It's just really hard for me to do LST/Manifold now days. So when I buy my Gorilla tents I get the high cfm kits with them which are the horizontal bars you see in the pics that I can mount scrog to so I can raise and lower the netting. I expect this ATF grow to have a monster stretch. So if need be I can raise the scrog and relevel the canopy. And with the 1' tent extension and the exhaust fan and filter external I have a easy 6' or better to work with to go tree if need be. It's a shame gorilla tent quality has went down,,, seems to be china junk now days. The new 2x4 isn't the quality of my older 3x3 thats going on six years old now. If AC Infinity or another company comes out with tall tents and features I like I will shit can these Gorillas....
Right I'm on the sidelines about going back to a tent. I'm liking the tall ceilings I have right now I've never been able to grow tall plants. I'm gonna try manifolding here soon, I veg my plants 8 weeks from seed anyways. I like to get a nice solid foundation first and go from there. I can see how scrog can be a pain in the ass, sucks you're limited.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I covered the entire floor in 2 layers of panda film. Walls and ceiling were already done.
20220626 020048
I connected a 6" booster fan to a carbon filter and put it down by the plants hopefully to clean the air a little
20220626 020142

20220626 020111
20220626 020142
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Is there some type of small air filtration device that filters the air in my small grow room that's not super expensive. I'm really not worried about the smell I want something more along the lines of killing mold, bacteria, dust, and spores. I have a 6-in inline up top above the lights that's blowing air outside, I like it without the carbon filter because it blows more air. Next I have that little 6-inch booster fan hooked up to my carbon filter trying to scrub the air a little. I was thinking about getting a couple of those little booster fans and hooking up 6 inch HEPA filters to them. I'd like to get something like The Aeroclean 420 or the clean leaf air purifiers but the cheapest ones are Like $500. Just want to get something to prevent any type of mold and mildew and want the air really clean. I'm wondering if the HEPA filters are effective enough to buy or should I just save for one of the machines.?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I may go buy a big tent that way I know my air coming in is all filtered. This experience with p.m. has me shook LOL. Plus I've been looking at dreamfoxes spider farmer tent for months, I want that thing bad LOL. I have to get a tent that holds my two spider farmer lights they both cover 3x3 area, so next to each other it's a 3x6 area. So it would have to be about 4x8. You may see me with one soon. I like the all the way around reflective walls of a tent, the air coming in would be filtered, and spider farmer has really solid tents with zipper cover and no light leaks.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I may go buy a big tent that way I know my air coming in is all filtered. This experience with p.m. has me shook LOL. Plus I've been looking at dreamfoxes spider farmer tent for months, I want that thing bad LOL. I have to get a tent that holds my two spider farmer lights they both cover 3x3 area, so next to each other it's a 3x6 area. So it would have to be about 4x8. You may see me with one soon. I like the all the way around reflective walls of a tent, the air coming in would be filtered, and spider farmer has really solid tents with zipper cover and no light leaks.
They have discount codes all the time. I domt totally love the tent though. I would check out the infinity tents

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

You guys think regular seeds are more vigorous than feminized? I've heard feminized are more prone to hermie but hasn't happened to me yet and I torture my plants. Looking forward to planting those Dragonsflame seeds, probably gonna get a few different phenos.

HighRootz

HighRootz

You guys think regular seeds are more vigorous than feminized? I've heard feminized are more prone to hermie but hasn't happened to me yet and I torture my plants. Looking forward to planting those Dragonsflame seeds, probably gonna get a few different phenos.
It's all in the genetics, imho. Some strains grow more vigorously than others, feminized or regular. I'm sure more experienced breeders/growers have seen more than I have and could chime in with what they've experienced. @Dragonsflame genetics are some tasty flowers. I'm ordering a few beans myself here shortly

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
imo -lt really depends on the selections done by the breeder / chucker. great selections with lines that blend well together vs pulling whatever male shows outta a pack or reversing whatever random hype strain onto the hareem....

HighRootz

HighRootz

I'm just waiting to get cashed out for unused vacation and sick days then I'm going to grab the Tranquil Hashplant, Dragon Hashplant, Mac Dragon #7, Red Bulgarian and Congolese Ticket. The Orangutan looks amazing as well. What strains are you popping off?

And here's a lil update on my Afghan experiment. So far so good. Trained low and topped once, the plant decided to to top itself again so now I'll have a lucky 7 plant lol. For those just tuning in and wonder about Bloom Khaos, here's a few pics of Avocado seedlings that didn't get foliar feed BK and a couple that did get it and you can see the comparison. Also with my Papayas, it totally makes a difference in branching
20220627 060826
20220627 061212

20220627 061226
20220627 061250

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm just waiting to get cashed out for unused vacation and sick days then I'm going to grab the Tranquil Hashplant, Dragon Hashplant, Mac Dragon #7, Red Bulgarian and Congolese Ticket. The Orangutan looks amazing as well. What strains are you popping off?

And here's a lil update on my Afghan experiment. So far so good. Trained low and topped once, the plant decided to to top itself again so now I'll have a lucky 7 plant lol. For those just tuning in and wonder about Bloom Khaos, here's a few pics of Avocado seedlings that didn't get foliar feed BK and a couple that did get it and you can see the comparison. Also with my Papayas, it totally makes a difference in branching View attachment 1257087View attachment 1257089
View attachment 1257090View attachment 1257091
I'm gonna do some of the ones I have now, blackberry moonshine x modified Macberry moonshine, and I'm still trying to decide. I'm looking at dragons brew maybe orangutan idk I'm sure they're all good.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

imo -lt really depends on the selections done by the breeder / chucker. great selections with lines that blend well together vs pulling whatever male shows outta a pack or reversing whatever random hype strain onto the
OK so basically good breeders take the time to hunt for good phenos of strains that cross well that don't have those hermaphrodite traits anywhere down the line. I'm sure it's taken you some time to get to where you're at, I wouldn't know where to begin.Lol. been thinking about it and I'd rather do regular seeds and weed out the males, really don't like the way feminized seeds are made. They're pretty much made by making a plant hermie

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Now that they're stretching I have alot of suckers only making it halfway up the plant. May have to lollipop again. Middles packed with foliage too.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Threw the hps in there. So 1500w total. The one all the way to the right will be done in 5 weeks, the one next to it will be done in 3 weeks, then when those 2 come out, the 3 on the left will have the whole space. 3 on the left are 10-11 week plants. They're gonna be trees in 2 months.
20220630 171137

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I received the Green Crack clone from a guy that's been growing for 30 years and has been using nectar for 15. What's cool is he gave me a sample from the same plant that I've held onto, so when this plants done I can compare my work with a pros work and see how I'm doing.
Thanks. I have the version 5.0 printed up but it looks like they're both the same. I think it's about time they put out another one as a lot of info has changed and there's new products.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I have to say Josh D's farm puts out fire. Got 3 of his strains this week and absolutely love them. Smoking catfish right now.
20220629 085012

Motor breath, catfish, ice cream cake

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I received the Green Crack clone from a guy that's been growing for 30 years and has been using nectar for 15. What's cool is he gave me a sample from the same plant that I've held onto, so when this plants done I can compare my work with a pros work and see how I'm doing.

Thanks. I have the version 5.0 printed up but it looks like they're both the same. I think it's about time they put out another one as a lot of info has changed and there's new products.
I think Scott is currently reviewing the next bible version. I really want them to release their microbe line. Supposedly its 1 or 2 applications of veg then same in flower. No need for regular teas anymore.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
OK so basically good breeders take the time to hunt for good phenos of strains that cross well that don't have those hermaphrodite traits anywhere down the line. I'm sure it's taken you some time to get to where you're at, I wouldn't know where to begin.Lol. been thinking about it and I'd rather do regular seeds and weed out the males, really don't like the way feminized seeds are made. They're pretty much made by making a plant hermie

ive always preferred weeding males and females in veg then herm and female in flower, just my preference. I know for tents and small plant count numbers many disagree with that. Feminized can be stable, when done proper with proper genetics and selections, but....and this is a huge but.....90% of the market right now is using cookies gelato and cake none of which are stable. another good indication of the breeder to - just watch how they make drops....15-20 + lines dropping every few months (espcially if its a laundry list all hit by the same pollen donor), those more then likely aren't tested and buying them means you are paying to test for them without knowing it. Knowing your breeder is key, and seeing how they do their process, as everyone has varying levels of standards, quality control, and testing. just my 2 cents

Latest posts

Top Bottom