Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Hey what's goin on? I'm new to using this line but I went out and bought the whole Roman regimen and everything to go with it. I'm brand new to organics but im loving this line so far and just flipped the lights to flower. I wanted to introduce myself and start a current thread or be directed to one where people have experience with nectar for the gods, inoculants, teas, and organics in general because I'm sticking with this one for now. How much success are people having with it? I got some monsters in veg with not a hiccup so hopefully everything runs smoothly in flower.still foliar feeding Bloom khaos for now. Thanks a lot for any replies.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
welcome to THC @Snicklefritz88. I don't know nector or have i used it. I'm sure someone here has who can help you but when you are feeding the soil with nector then you are not doing organic growing. Organic growing is when soil feeds the plant. I don't grow organically so i can't help much but maybe @ComfortablyNumb could

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hey what's goin on? I'm new to using this line but I went out and bought the whole Roman regimen and everything to go with it. I'm brand new to organics but im loving this line so far and just flipped the lights to flower. I wanted to introduce myself and start a current thread or be directed to one where people have experience with nectar for the gods, inoculants, teas, and organics in general because I'm sticking with this one for now. How much success are people having with it? I got some monsters in veg with not a hiccup so hopefully everything runs smoothly in flower.still foliar feeding Bloom khaos for now. Thanks a lot for any replies.
Feeding nutes, even organic ones is a hybrid form of growing. It looks like you have a good regimen going. What are you feeding and how often? What soil do you have? Share some pix please.

S

sshortguy1

I'm familiar with the soils there are no 4 and no 8 which you prefer? there's other fertilizers that carries Medusa & Pegasus i didn't trust either 1 I watched a few commercial growers that were talking about Remo's fertilizers, I haven't had any problems yet went into flowering, nectar soil is better than any miracle - grow, which they used 1st then turn acidy after the fertilizers went in, you start with nothing in it , my fried used to plow the dirt then put s it in the oven then uses it, I prefer to buy the dark black soil the blacker the better

Last edited:
S

sshortguy1

Feeding nutes, even organic ones is a hybrid form of growing. It looks like you have a good regimen going. What are you feeding and how often? What soil do you have? Share some pix please.
All I can say is what works for you , I ran into a lot of misinformation resulting fertilizers etc., then when the roots burned some dumb @ss kid started laughing in 1 of these forums, giving advice about adding fertilizers & ended up burning their roots, stick to you know what's best, back in the 90s I grew on my own with 1 of Ed Rosenthal's books I read cover to cover & gotten on here I never been so confused in all my life mixture of other's preferences etc., you don't use what they use , the tool to being a good gardener is what works for you, you will get so confused b/c there will be so much sh** , grow lights , people saying get a better light those cheap @ss lights those lights harvested a QP a plant, there's more than enough for personal , something is definitely illegal which I saw a few illegals in here growing over 20 plants, which can get you 10 yrs for cultivating & distribution, I seen so many get busted for growing so many , the 1st clue the electric bills the electric company narcs you out then you have the cops or you p off someone they report you on social media, especially social media, seen so many busts , it's scary

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

All I can say is what works for you , I ran into a lot of misinformation resulting fertilizers etc., then when the roots burned some dumb @ss kid started laughing in 1 of these forums, giving advice about adding fertilizers & ended up burning their roots, stick to you know what's best, back in the 90s I grew on my own with 1 of Ed Rosenthal's books I read cover to cover & gotten on here I never been so confused in all my life mixture of other's preferences etc., you don't use what they use , the tool to being a good gardener is what works for you, you will get so confused b/c there will be so much sh** , grow lights , people saying get a better light those cheap @ss lights those lights harvested a QP a plant, there's more than enough for personal , something is definitely illegal which I saw a few illegals in here growing over 20 plants, which can get you 10 yrs for cultivating & distribution, I seen so many get busted for growing so many , the 1st clue the electric bills the electric company narcs you out then you have the cops or you p off someone they report you on social media, especially social media, seen so many busts , it's scary
It's not really that the information is that different, it's more that it's applied in new and different ways that Ed hadn't thought of yet.
The plants like what they like and that never changed. How they get it is what changes.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Ha no trolls yet. The last site I was on was ridiculous. I had one or two guys that are really helpful but you know. So my nutrient line up looks like this. The whole Roman regimen all 17 bottles, slf100, microbe life (photo+, yield enhancer, and nourish), mammoth p, cultured biologix ez teas, bigfoot concentrate, using fox farm coco loco for soil. Using a 400 watt mh/hps wing reflector over this plant. The other plant is in fox farm ocean forest using big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, open sesame, Beastie bloomz, cha ching, kelp me kelp you, cavern culture, and cal mag. This plants under a mars hydro fc e3000 and there's a ts 1000 in between the 2.
20220116 161040 HDR

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I started growing and studying 2 years ago when the pandemic started. I was out of work bored out of my mind. One day I got IP and decided to grow. Read about 10 grow bibles which do have good information in them but as you know as the years go on things change and we know more now. Got on blogs asked questions, googled a million things, harassed the local grow shop guy with a million questions, so been studying for 2 years but this is never ending learning. I love the hobby, love the community, love the plant. I use it medicinally and recreationally. This strain is Gelat.Og. I'm growing now.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I started growing and studying 2 years ago when the pandemic started. I was out of work bored out of my mind. One day I got IP and decided to grow. Read about 10 grow bibles which do have good information in them but as you know as the years go on things change and we know more now. Got on blogs asked questions, googled a million things, harassed the local grow shop guy with a million questions, so been studying for 2 years but this is never ending learning. I love the hobby, love the community, love the plant. I use it medicinally and recreationally. This strain is Gelat.Og. I'm growing now.
We currently have a large Granddaddy Purple in flower and a Magic Cookies auto that's been keeping us smoking for almost a month and we have'nt even taken the main cola yet.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

We currently have a large Granddaddy Purple in flower and a Magic Cookies auto that's been keeping us smoking for almost a month and we have'nt even taken the main cola yet.
Nice I never grew an auto yet but Im doing a couple next run. I have some Zkittles auto seeds. May need help I can't wait.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Autos are totally simple. Well, for us, we do them all the same way. We grow fully organic, so all we ever have to do is water, train and harvest.

H

hawkman

some years ago got the whole line of Necture of the Gods for $25.00 haven't use yet a probly will not because of too much mixing - I feel like a Mad Scientist, mixing , mixing and mixing - Now keeping it simple ---Peace

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I really want to start manifolding my plants. Imo I'm seeing the best results from manifolding. I want to scrog but seems like a pain in the ass but looks like it works great. I like the thought of having 8-16 big buds than 30 small ones and you barely have to train and buds don't get shaded out and grow long and dense. Doing 1 plant sog's is difficult tying and untying and watering around the ties. Its a mess for me. Hard to tell what branches and what leaves to remove. I do like the idea of shwazzing but I tried on my last plant and on these 2. Removes all the big leaves then within a week all the small ones are hand sized again. If I can up my training and defoliation game I know I can get great yields with less popcorn buds.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

some years ago got the whole line of Necture of the Gods for $25.00 haven't use yet a probly will not because of too much mixing - I feel like a Mad Scientist, mixing , mixing and mixing - Now keeping it simple ---Peace
Ya it seems like a lot but once I tried some bud grown with it I had to give it a try. Its more of a learning thing for me. I wanna see exactly what does what to the plants and how they respond so eventually I'll know what I need and what I don't. Right now I really don't know I've just been following schedules. But now with Nftg I've been playing with it deviating from the schedule a little here and there to see the plants reaction. Once I use up the rest of my fox farm nutes on the one plant I'm gonna head in this direction. Maybe its not 100% organic but I don't want to go back to salt based chemical fertilizers. There's so much false advertising and misinformation out there its so confusing trying to figure out what to use. This company is completely transparent and when emailed will let you know what products are telling the truth and the ones that aren't. Some companies are amazing and sell out and turn to bs in no time.

fishbuds

fishbuds

nftg is a nice line. you dont have to go roman on all feeds. you can just feed it what it needs, as there is a bottle for every situation, except magnesium. you have to release the mag from the peat or coco by using demeter's. I've had success using epsom salts in the soil mix with nftg, as well as worm castings.

Their #4 soil is the tits for sure.

There are so many tips and tricks to this line, including teas / microbials. i use slf100 , fulpower, and mammoth p with nftg, and go heavy on the herc. drop the medusa @ wk2 flower.

for all tips and tricks see trello.com search for this -- Unofficial NFTG Growers Bible v4.0_FINAL

read this bible, it will open you up to alot of fun and productive games you can play with your plants ;)

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I have been using this line for a couple years now and i love it. It grows some amazing weed. I am on my third grow diary on here with it. I use most of the line and some dry amendments with it. Keeping an eye on ph during flower is key. The ph will drift down and look like deficiencies. They have their own ph flower balancer but i mostly use down to earth garden lime. It works great. Really up the Demeters, i use a 30ml with every feed, through out the grow but drop it during flush. Dialing in your flush/ripening is huge with this line. Currently i use tritons, herc and aphro for ripening, dropping the tritons during the second week. Hope you have downloaded the current Nectar bible. It has so much good info in it. Thanks for starting this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom