Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

The bk will add density to the buds and keep internode spacing tight. I have used it with kush crosses with no problems. If a problem is starting you will know right away. I foliar through week 3, or untill real buds start to form. I will add as a soil drench for 2-3 more weeks then i stop it entirely. Just make sure you are using plenty, 30ml, of demeters and plenty of herc, Tritons or cerces. I personally like all 3 in my mix
Nice!!! I haven't stopped spraying yet. I'm gonna take everyone's advice and just spray through early flower. I've read with some kush strains its best to cut out a lot of Nitrogen in flower but not all. Some people cut out or reduce medusas magic and athenas aminas in early flower because of the N. Scott says just to reduce or elimate medusas. Some people drop them completely and replace them with tritons and kraken. Oooor Lol keep athenas the same instead of increasing it and up tritons for a better phosphate load. Anybodys opionion matters to me. So many ways to play with it I wish I had more plants I'd do a different feedings on every plant.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I did a slurry this morning ppms in range on the high end pH still around 6.8. It was tea day.
I watered with base water with 120 ppms and ph'd it down to 6.5 then add 1tsp ez tea bloom and 1 tsp mammoth P. Hopefully that brings my pH back down while feeding the plant its high ppms stored In the soil. I did notice the √ on my blue lab pen was gone after Lol. Meaning it needed calibrated. I think it was .2 high. I recalibrated it.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Another thing. I water using 1 gallon every other day. But now on the day in between waterings it seems to need watered around the end of the day. I wait till morning and they're dying for water. Any suggestions? Should I just water now whenever they need watered no matter time of day. Cant do it with lights out. I could water every day or increase the volume of water idk

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I take out Medusa but leave althena till right before flush. I love all those amino acids for my plants

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

What size pots are you using? Do you have a soil moisture meter? I use 3 gallon pots with nectar 4 soil. I water 1/2 gallon each pot every 3 days early on flower, now every 4-5 days. The meter isn't perfect but it will help you learn at the beginning. @ComfortablyNumb has a couple great posts about watering with soil. I was way over watering my first run.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

LOL; I thought it looked more like the chandelier strain 🤔
That one was a bagseed from the strain jealousy. Its weird the bud I got it out of was purple. I came out looking nothing like the bud I got it from butbi also coulsnt keep the temps low. The 2 now are gelat.og from seedsman.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

What size pots are you using? Do you have a soil moisture meter? I use 3 gallon pots with nectar 4 soil. I water 1/2 gallon each pot every 3 days early on flower, now every 4-5 days. The meter isn't perfect but it will help you learn at the beginning. @ComfortablyNumb has a couple great posts about watering with soil. I was way over watering my first run.
They're 5 gallon fabric pots. I feel like I'm over watering and should use less volume. I wanted to use #4 but ended up using coco loco. I may go get a moisture meter I think it will help. Its getting hard to do slurries without damaging roots

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

That one was a bagseed from the strain jealousy. Its weird the bud I got it out of was purple. I came out looking nothing like the bud I got it from but i also couldn't keep the temps low. The 2 now are gelat.og from seedsman. This is a pic of "chandalier" lol. It hermied immediately. I spent long hours picking male flowers off while she/he grew Lol. Out of 8 oz dry I only found around 20 seeds. Idk I was proud of it being my 1st . these are my 2nd and 3rd

20211103 190505
Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I take out Medusa but leave althena till right before flush. I love all those amino acids for my plants
When do u drop medusas?? I'm gonna drop that see how that works then just follow the schedule. Maybe play with the herc and bk and tritons

Last edited:
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

When do u drop medusas?? I'm gonna drop that see how that works then just follow the schedule. Maybe play with the herc and bk and tritons
Probably around week 3 of flower. Unless my leaves are looking a little yellow then i will keep it in a little longer.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

They're 5 gallon fabric pots. I feel like I'm over watering and should use less volume. I wanted to use #4 but ended up using coco loco. I may go get a moisture meter I think it will help. Its getting hard to do slurries without damaging roots
Dont worry about damaging the roots. I do a slurry with every water in flower. Sure i see some roots in the soil but they are back again when i Slurry again. I would definitely get a meter, they are 12-15 bucks on Amazon. Plus every home depot or lowes carries them in their garden section. Stay away from the multi meters, looking for moisture meter only

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Probably around week 3 of flower. Unless my leaves are looking a little yellow then i will keep it in a little longer.

Dont worry about damaging the roots. I do a slurry with every water in flower. Sure i see some roots in the soil but they are back again when i Slurry again. I would definitely get a meter, they are 12-15 bucks on Amazon. Plus every home depot or lowes carries them in their garden section. Stay away from the multi meters, looking for moisture meter only
Going to get one after work tomorrow. You're one many people that have recommended dropping medusas mid veg. Sooo I'm gonna start tapering it down and dropping it. Also staying away from pegasus. Not using hygeia either dont need it with the coco loco. Using everything else.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Going to get one after work tomorrow. You're one many people that have recommended dropping medusas mid veg. Sooo I'm gonna start tapering it down and dropping it. Also staying away from pegasus. Not using hygeia either dont need it with the coco loco. Using everything else.
I use fullp as part of my foliar feeds and occasionally use it instead of zeus. I also use it in my first few flushs

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I use fullp as part of my foliar feeds and occasionally use it instead of zeus. I also use it in my first few flushs
Ok whats fullpower and fullon? I know its some type of fulvic. I've been using slf with every feed. My fox farm plant I foliar posiedonzime everyday. My nectar plant ive been doing Bloom khaos for foliar since early veg. Bloom khaos has zues and posiedon in it. Isnt zues similiar to one of them?

D

dalegribble

noticed a lot of hatred & retalliation, you think it's right to go off on others but not get reported? , I don't want this account , i sense a lot of hate, how ignorant can you people be? you go off on others saying you don't understanmd what they are saying? then report them when they retalliate? b/s like the saying goes you don't tolerate this behavior then why do you allow them , seems to me it's a opposite door rejection for those who stick up for themselves & have an open door policy for trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom