Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

these look like the surprise bubbles you find at the Japanese vending area in the arcade....
They are lol. I was looking for something to soak the seeds in individually. So just filled the bottom with the solution and put the cap. Idk whatever works.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I would top dress some one shot and earthworm castings when you transplant. There is not much food in #4
Ok so i can start feeding pretty quick then? I'm gonna get some 1 shot also. Gonna do the Roman regimen again and still have all the other stuff that goes along with it. I'm on the fences on what style of grow to do. I may do short veg times. I'd really like to manifold the plants and get 4 perfectly uniform plants with 8 huge buds on each, but idk how these genetics will respond. Maybe try scrog. F*** idkni guess I'll figure it out. Anyone have experience manifolding?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Here is my Fritter Cookies from Greenpoint.
Nice and healthy!!! I was looking at that one. I'm the type of person when given too many options become so indecisive, especially when everything looked good.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I did some manifolding on my outdoor planfs. It created huge trees but for indoor i dont like to veg that long. These will most likely get a single top at 4 or 5. I will do some training with lst clips but that is it. It really just depends on how big you want your plants to be. This grow for me is all about variety

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I did some manifolding on my outdoor planfs. It created huge trees but for indoor i dont like to veg that long. These will most likely get a single top at 4 or 5. I will do some training with lst clips but that is it. It really just depends on how big you want your plants to be. This grow for me is all about variety
Wow you're going for exactly the same thing I am!!! That's how I grow my plants. I pinch the fifth node off and Lst the rest. I usually top some of the mains a second time but this time if I do the same style of growing I'm not going to top a second time I want less branches and bigger colas.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Holy shit, i win that pulse pro bundle giveaway they just did. My new tent is getting some VIP treatment
Holy shit is right!!! Since I've been here it seems like you win something every month LOL. I got to get in on this makes me want to become a supporter of the site forsure. looks like they do a lot of giveaways and deals. What exactly did you win? And I told you that tent was fuckin nice Lol. I literally been on spider farmers website everyday trying to decide what one i want. Solid af. You also have alot going on inside that tent as well. Made me prematurely go and germ some seeds and get back to it. I was itchin. Congrats

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I was wondering how long you veg your plants? With such short veg times can you still stick to the Roman regimen or do you have to adjust the amounts of nutrients? I veg for 7 weeks from seed.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I was wondering how long you veg your plants? With such short veg times can you still stick to the Roman regimen or do you have to adjust the amounts of nutrients? I veg for 7 weeks from seed.
If I'm growing smaller plants should I use my 3 gal fabric pots I use the 5 gal ones now.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Holy shit is right!!! Since I've been here it seems like you win something every month LOL. I got to get in on this makes me want to become a supporter of the site forsure. looks like they do a lot of giveaways and deals. What exactly did you win? And I told you that tent was fuckin nice Lol. I literally been on spider farmers website everyday trying to decide what one i want. Solid af. You also have alot going on inside that tent as well. Made me prematurely go and germ some seeds and get back to it. I was itchin. Congrats
Thread 'Pulse Grow 420 Giveaway and Sale' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/pulse-grow-420-giveaway-and-sale.138205/
This is the bundle. Lots of cool giveaways on this site.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

About a month, maybe a little longer this time with the bigger tent.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

If I'm growing smaller plants should I use my 3 gal fabric pots I use the 5 gal ones now.
I was using 3 gallon, tall, plastic pots. This run i am using 5 gallon, tall, fabric pots. Got a nice deal on an 8 pack from Amazon . I am going to transfer them to the bigger pots soon. I will give them a week or so in the big pots then flip them

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
This is the Introduce Yourself section please start a new thread in the correct section, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom