• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220118 152211
20220118 152347

Funny you guys say that! I printed the whole thing out and put it in a binder with the cover pon the front. Also printed up things that nectar emailed me that aren't in the bible, Some blank charts and notebook paper put it all in there So I log everything. I log everyday anything I do. Also have charts for slurries I do once a week.but ya there's a lot of useful info in there but some of the nectar assassins are the most helpful. You know the guys that have been using it since there was only a couple bottles. I guess I have a lot of time on my hands Lol.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

nftg is a nice line. you dont have to go roman on all feeds. you can just feed it what it needs, as there is a bottle for every situation, except magnesium. you have to release the mag from the peat or coco by using demeter's. I've had success using epsom salts in the soil mix with nftg, as well as worm castings.

Their #4 soil is the tits for sure.

There are so many tips and tricks to this line, including teas / microbials. i use slf100 , fulpower, and mammoth p with nftg, and go heavy on the herc. drop the medusa @ wk2 flower.

for all tips and tricks see trello.com search for this -- Unofficial NFTG Growers Bible v4.0_FINAL

read this bible, it will open you up to alot of fun and productive games you can play with your plants ;)

Is there a newer version of the bible on that site mines from 2018?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

No, that's the one. You are way ahead of the game. nice job on your setup and studies.

How do you like bloom khaos?
So far I'm loving it. Gotta be carful with it definitely. If your mediums low on anything especially calcium your plant will show you immediately. I'm going to stop foliar feeding probably 2nd week of flower to stop it from stretching and then water it in. I've seen explosive growth from it. As long as you follow the feeding regimen there will be enough calcium in the soil I always make sure there a little extra. When watering it in in flower you always have to keep a 1:6 ratio of Bloom khaos to Herculean harvest. As long as you do that you can push your plants and go above and beyond the feeding schedule. I've definitely seen benefits from it. Close compact spacing between nodes, fat solid sturdy stems, all around healthy plant so far that barely gets stressed out. Rapid explosive growth. I've had to heavily defoliate a few times already even though I don't like cutting leaves off.

fishbuds

fishbuds

I like photosynthesis plus products. They are great for helping your plant process all the nutes. When my ppms are approaching 700, I go straight microbes, or tea. then slurry again b 4 next fertigation. If my ppms were still high, I would go to some herc.

I also like to break my slf, photo +, fulpow, mammoth into two different days. Gives some leeway, as i dont like putting plain water in coco/peat, so i can hit them with microbes as a flush whenever there is too much food in the medium. I have noticed, too much food with this line, you can sense it in the final product.

6.8 is a bit high, unless you are mid to late flower. I might hit them with a 6.0 heavy herc if the next slurry is still 6.8.

Thanks for the input on the bk, i've had mixed results, and need to up my game.

these were nftg last year.
P3260015
P3260016 1

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I like photosynthesis plus products. They are great for helping your plant process all the nutes. When my ppms are approaching 700, I go straight microbes, or tea. then slurry again b 4 next fertigation. If my ppms were still high, I would go to some herc.

I also like to break my slf, photo +, fulpow, mammoth into two different days. Gives some leeway, as i dont like putting plain water in coco/peat, so i can hit them with microbes as a flush whenever there is too much food in the medium. I have noticed, too much food with this line, you can sense it in the final product.

6.8 is a bit high, unless you are mid to late flower. I might hit them with a 6.0 heavy herc if the next slurry is still 6.8.

View attachment 1208179View attachment 1208180

Those look great. If I can get what you're getting I'll be happy. Really I'm looking for quality. But it would be nice to have quantity too. Imma play with this line and all the microbes until I get it down. Really wanna see the different medicinal effects from different strains. I'm sick of buying bud for stress and anxiety smoke it and end up staring at my security cameras peeking out the windows Lol. Exaggerating

S

sshortguy1

Those look great. If I can get what you're getting I'll be happy. Really I'm looking for quality. But it would be nice to have quantity too. Imma play with this line and all the microbes until I get it down. Really wanna see the different medicinal effects from different strains. I'm sick of buying bud for stress and anxiety smoke it and end up staring at my security cameras peeking out the windows Lol. Exaggerating
you're going to pay out the *** for those equipment , lik Ed Rosenthal said garbage in garbage out, ED is 1 of the icons i learned from noone else's views getting in my way etc, as I seen on these forums , I asked a question 1 time I gotten 5 different answers, I grew with HIDs in the 90s, They tried to get me to change but done my homework not much of a electricity break using them when you still need 4- 5 more weeks under LEDs, HIDs worked good in my closet in the 90s i used 1 600 watt bulb loved it the plant grew seen what i'm seeing in my 1st 2 months under led where I'll be setting it up to a tree by now under HIDs then waiting for the right height, couldn't flower them but could have back then not a chance flowering them with a state cop living under me, so vegetation stage is where it was left at, the vent's would of been NARC coming to get you popped

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

you're going to pay out the *** for those equipment , lik Ed Rosenthal said garbage in garbage out, ED is 1 of the icons i learned from noone else's views getting in my way etc, as I seen on these forums , I asked a question 1 time I gotten 5 different answers, I grew with HIDs in the 90s, They tried to get me to change but done my homework not much of a electricity break using them when you still need 4- 5 more weeks under LEDs, HIDs worked good in my closet in the 90s i used 1 600 watt bulb loved it the plant grew seen what i'm seeing in my 1st 2 months under led where I'll be setting it up to a tree by now under HIDs then waiting for the right height, couldn't flower them but could have back then not a chance flowering them with a state cop living under me, so vegetation stage is where it was left at, the vent's would of been NARC coming to get you popped
One of the first books I bought. I have around 20 books. I like to collect knowledge from everyone. Even though all grows are different I like to get all the different opinions and decide myself what's best even though i m new. So much conflicting info and everyone does everything differently there's no way to get a straight answer. Gotta do it myself. I like the hid lights too but had to try some LEDs

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

17 bottles, holy crap.
Really don't have to use them all I can get by with 4. Read up a lot on it. Talked to the company loved what they're doing and just decided to go all in and give em a try

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So on tea days when using ez teas and/or inoculates what water do you use. I have well water 7.3 pH and 470 ppm. Its hard and alkaline no nitrite, normal nitrate. For feedings and tea days I let the well water sit in an open bucket with an air stone going over night. Then I mix with distilled to lower the ppms into range, then pH. Then add nutes or microbes. Is this OK??? Also on tea days does the small amount of chlorine or nitrates in the water hurt the microbes or just pH swings?

fishbuds

fishbuds

17 bottles, holy

So on tea days when using ez teas and/or inoculates what water do you use. I have well water 7.3 pH and 470 ppm. Its hard and alkaline no nitrite, normal nitrate. For feedings and tea days I let the well water sit in an open bucket with an air stone going over night. Then I mix with distilled to lower the ppms into range, then pH. Then add nutes or microbes. Is this OK??? Also on tea days does the small amount of chlorine or nitrates in the water hurt the microbes or just pH swings?
watering is a big key. you need to find out what works for you, and what doesn't. Throw a few 'test' plants around, treat'em different than the others, and see what happens, experience is the best teacher.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Sounds like over kill for well water. City water has chlorine added so it should sit over night of be filtered. I filter my indoor plants water but not my outdoor. I figure I replenish the microbes frequently. You dont need to ph before adding nutes but you do need to before adding microbes or enzymes. For indoor plants i filter water, add nutes, ph then add slf and any microbes. I really only do a straight tea day if my ppms are high. Hope this helps

fishbuds

fishbuds

just curious, are you foliar feeding the bk? using it in the soil?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

just curious, are you foliar feeding the bk? using it in the soil?
I'm in the 1st week of flower foliar feeding. 5 ml /Qt every morning. I may stop and start using it in my feeds. It says to foliar feed Bk a for 2 weeks in early flower to stop the stretch. But its Gelat.OG and i don't think it will stretch much anyway. Plus some people say its not good with OG's And kush so I don't know I'm just going for it and seeing what I can get. I have around 30 feminized seeds and some autos so I'm gonna play with it all. Hydro, cloning, all different types of training, its gonna be fun in just need the community to help me along the way. I'm young I mm probably have 40 years of growing I'm about to do lol. Hopefully

C

Christos1974

Hey what's goin on? I'm new to using this line but I went out and bought the whole Roman regimen and everything to go with it. I'm brand new to organics but im loving this line so far and just flipped the lights to flower. I wanted to introduce myself and start a current thread or be directed to one where people have experience with nectar for the gods, inoculants, teas, and organics in general because I'm sticking with this one for now. How much success are people having with it? I got some monsters in veg with not a hiccup so hopefully everything runs smoothly in flower.still foliar feeding Bloom khaos for now. Thanks a lot for any replies.
Welcome to THC farmer my friend, I have no experience with those particular nutes, sorry. I wish you a successful grow.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

The bk will add density to the buds and keep internode spacing tight. I have used it with kush crosses with no problems. If a problem is starting you will know right away. I foliar through week 3, or untill real buds start to form. I will add as a soil drench for 2-3 more weeks then i stop it entirely. Just make sure you are using plenty, 30ml, of demeters and plenty of herc, Tritons or cerces. I personally like all 3 in my mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom