Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Slurry first, just to see what the numbers are, anything above 7 would need to be corrected
And no matter what even if I'm trying to bring my pH up or down with a flush or feed I still have to keep the solution pH in the 6 range so the food's still available correct? Say my soil slurry pH is out of the six range I still want a pH my solution in the sixes just higher or lower depending on where I'm trying to bring it to?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i've not read everything here, but remind me again what your water resource is and what is the ph of that water resource? Also, what nutrients are you using?

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

And no matter what even if I'm trying to bring my pH up or down with a flush or feed I still have to keep the solution pH in the 6 range so the food's still available correct? Say my soil slurry pH is out of the six range I still want a pH my solution in the sixes just higher or lower depending on where I'm trying to bring it to?
If your ph in the soil is to high do a Gaia mania flush to lower ph and also feed. The acids in Gaia will help to drop that soil ph. If your ph is to low then you need a calcium bicarbonate like chimera to bring ph in the soil up

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Slurry first, just to see what the numbers are, anything above 7 would need to be corrected
And no matter what even if I'm trying to bring my pH up or down with a flush or feed I still have to keep the solution pH in the 6 range so the food's still available correctSay my soil slurry pH is out of the six range I still want a pH my solution in the sixes just higher or lower depending on where I'm trying to bring it to?
i've not read everything here, but remind me again what your water resource is and what is the ph of that water resource? Also, what nutrients are you using?
I'm using the Roman regimen from nectar for the gods and all the microbials with it. On a feed feed feed flush schedule. I have well water and it comes out of the faucet with 7.3 pH and high ppms, around 450 but I dilute it down with distilled to 140 ppms. Also aerate the water overnight to get rid of some nitrate there's no nitrite. No harmful bacteria

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
If your ph in the soil is to high do a Gaia mania flush to lower ph and also feed. The acids in Gaia will help to drop that soil ph. If your ph is to low then you need a calcium bicarbonate like chimera to bring ph in the soil up
don't you think he got into this mess by using to many different bottles? There are better ways to adjust the ph of soil
And no matter what even if I'm trying to bring my pH up or down with a flush or feed I still have to keep the solution pH in the 6 range so the food's still available correctSay my soil slurry pH is out of the six range I still want a pH my solution in the sixes just higher or lower depending on where I'm trying to bring it to?

I'm using the Roman regimen from nectar for the gods and all the microbials with it. On a feed feed feed flush schedule. I have well water and it comes out of the faucet with 7.3 pH and high ppms, around 450 but I dilute it down with distilled to 140 ppms. Also aerate the water overnight to get rid of some nitrate there's no nitrite. No harmful bacteria
ok, do you have a Ph and ppm pen?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

don't you think he got into this mess by using to many different bottles? There are better ways to adjust the ph of soil

Of course. Blue lab

PK1

PK1

Supporter
@Snicklefritz88 what is the ppm reading if you boil the water and let it cool down?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

IMG 20220215 081216 349

I mean I wouldn't call it a mess my plants wouldn't be here if it wasn't for those nutrients and these guys help. Imo the amount of bottles has absolutely nothing to do with my soil numbers. I may have even did my slurry test too early. I'm sure my Herculean reset tomorrow will fix the issues. Plants look happier than ever though. Depending on what bottles you're using that could drive your pH way down with the high ppms. There's way too many variables to pinpoint anything in someone else's grow I've realized.

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Unless you guys want a list of my temps, RH%, lights, distance if lights, HVAC, fans, type of pots, soil, water report, etc etc etc. Anybody??? Lol. No? Didn't think so it's too much right. That's why I just ask for opinions on what other people do just to get a basic idea doesn't mean I just jump right into what other people are doing. The NPK is so low on these bottles I could probably add five more to the list lol. Actually got EM1, fish shit, and full-on on the way too lol. About to order a bag of four shot a bag of number four and a bag of one shot too. Want to have it all ready for one of these plants come down like I said next grow I'm dropping a ton of money on the best equipment I can. It's going to be a medium sized grow.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Every looks fine, i second the gaia flush if you ph is still high when you dry slurry. Its better at bring ph diwn then herc. I really only do a herc flush these days if my ppm is climbing

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Every looks fine, i second the gaia flush if you ph is still high when you dry slurry. Its better at bring ph diwn then herc. I really only do a herc flush these days if my ppm is climbing
why don't you just water it so the ppm lowers? Why add another bottle? sounds like waste of money

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Unless you guys want a list of my temps, RH%, lights, distance if lights, HVAC, fans, type of pots, soil, water report, etc etc etc. Anybody??? Lol. No? Didn't think so it's too much right. That's why I just ask for opinions on what other people do just to get a basic idea doesn't mean I just jump right into what other people are doing. The NPK is so low on these bottles I could probably add five more to the list lol. Actually got EM1, fish shit, and full-on on the way too lol. About to order a bag of four shot a bag of number four and a bag of one shot too. Want to have it all ready for one of these plants come down like I said next grow I'm dropping a ton of money on the best equipment I can. It's going to be a medium sized grow.
all of that takes effect on a plant. In my signature you;ll see a link for new members. If you copy paste the questions here and answer them than members know exactly your grow environment and can give better suggestions. VS asking 100 questions

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

why don't you just water it so the ppm lowers? Why add another bottle? sounds like waste of money
Noo that's not what I'm saying Lol. I'm f****** around I did order a few things but that's not for this grow I'm just stocking up.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
View attachment 1217384View attachment 1217385
I mean I wouldn't call it a mess my plants wouldn't be here if it wasn't for those nutrients and these guys help. Imo the amount of bottles has absolutely nothing to do with my soil numbers. I may have even did my slurry test too early. I'm sure my Herculean reset tomorrow will fix the issues. Plants look happier than ever though. Depending on what bottles you're using that could drive your pH way down with the high ppms. There's way too many variables to pinpoint anything in someone else's grow I've realized.
No one is saying its bad nutrients. Maybe, they mean its too difficult for a new grower but not for an experience one.

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

No because I use every bottle nectar for the gods makes including all microbe life and slf100 and I just had to add there one shot granules due to high ppfd/par which I was getting deficiencies so I did slurry and found out my plants ph was in range but the ppm would be low moral of the story plants were just starving even after feeding 1200ppm one day the next day soil ppm would be 350 and subtracting 150ppm from that for my starting water ppm my soil ppm would be 200 and ph 6.5 so building even more food into the soil by top dressing has taken care of that and all is well now.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

No one is saying its bad nutrients. Maybe, they mean its too difficult for a new grower but not for an experience one.
Well it doesn't really look like I'm having any issues TBH I really haven't had a single issue yet my soil numbers are a little off I think I may have just did my slurry test wrong

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Yes this is true
Because with nectar for the gods the way to lower ppm is to herculean flush with the calcium deposits in the bottle your not feeding the plant your locking up salts

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Well it doesn't really look like I'm having any issues TBH I really haven't had a single issue yet my soil numbers are a little off I think I may have just did my slurry test wrong
2oz. Soil 2oz. Of the water you water with. So like do your distilled/well water cut then slurry with that water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom