Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm at 15ml of bk right now. Gonna go up to 20ml next feed. I have demeters at 30ml, Athena's kept at 15, upped tritons to 30ml, and cut Medusa's. Playing with everything already. Lol #s look ok

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

IMG 20220213 170826 104
IMG 20220213 170806 058

How they lookin so far??? Im happy 😁

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Simple question what's a good night time temperature. I do try my hardest to keep it as low as i can during lights on usually 75°-80°. What temp is good at night?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

In veg through mid flower you want them close, with in 10deg. Otherwise you will get a big stretch. Mid to late flower they can get cold. Down to 65, or even a little lower. It will being out the cool fall colors. My outdoor get very cold. They hit 30degva few times with no problems

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Simple question what's a good night time temperature. I do try my hardest to keep it as low as i can during lights on usually 75°-80°. What temp is good at night?

In veg through mid flower you want them close, with in 10deg. Otherwise you will get a big stretch. Mid to late flower they can get cold. Down to 65, or even a little lower. It will being out the cool fall colors. My outdoor get very cold. They hit 30degva few times with no problems
I've been keeping it 68-73°. I may try to keep it around 65 like you said I want to bring out those colors my humidity is really low so I shouldn't have to worry about any type of mold or Bud rot. I'm liking these LEDs though I'm thinking of switching over. The one plant under the LED did veg a week longer so maybe that's why I'm getting more size but the plantbunder the LED is Frostier. The other plant under the 400 watt HPS and 150 watt LED I feel like it's going to take a lot longer to finish flowering. It has a lot more Bud sites than the other plant

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Another thing I need some opinions on how you guys finish the grow up. Some people say don't flush and feed all the way to the end and just taper down, or some people do Aphrodite's and herc and if that's a better option, when do I start? Remember it's gelat og so it's an OG Kush strain I don't know if that matters. A lot of people say they're sensitive to nitrogen in flowering but I haven't had that problem since cutting Medusa's. How do you guys ripen/flush nearing harvest? It says it's a 8-week strain, 9 weeks Max. I'll be taking pictures with my phone of the trichomes.. how do you guys do it? Thanks a lot!!!!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I wait till i see my first few ambers on the the calyxes, not the leaves. Then i do herc, tritons and ae, if i have been hitting hard with the herc then its 60herc, 30 tritons and 60 ae, then i drop the tritons and 30 herc 30 ae, last ones will be 30 herc and 15 ae, i also did ful p on this last flush 15ml till the last one. I let my plants go till about 50/50 amber milky,

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Ya last harvest was pretty confusing. I think i let it go a lil too long. I had clear milky and amber trichomes. Didnt know the genetics really either so just let it go to day 60. I noticed more of the couch lock forsure. Not always good though. Having a 1/2 Lb and not wanting to buy any weed kept me couch locked 24/7. Was always tired Lol.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So I did a feeding yesterday morning. I did a slurry test this morning. Tomorrow is flush day anyways but I got high ppms and high pH in my slurry. My ppms were 760 and my pH was 7.6. like damn I just checked the other day and the numbers were where they were supposed to be. What do you guys recommend doing to knock the ph and ppms down do I do some type of tea or just a herc flush. And at what PH thanks for the help guys. Hate seeing my numbers out of whack especially it's week 5 of flower

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Surries are supposed to be done when the soil/coco is dry. If you just fed them the numbers wont be accurate. If your plants look okay just wait till its time to feed again then slurry first. Also check your meters if you see numbers change that drastically.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Surries are supposed to be done when the soil/coco is dry. If you just fed them the numbers wont be accurate. If your plants look okay just wait till its time to feed again then slurry first. Also check your meters if you see numbers change that drastically.
Slurries slurries are getting kind of confusing now because of the Herculean crust on the top. I feel like getting some of that in there throws the numbers off a little. So really if the soil is still a little bit moist to slurry numbers will probably be high? So really I should wait like right before I feed that way I know the plants taken up all the food it could? Thanks

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Dont worry too much about the crust, it's just the gum in the herc, not the bonemeal. It doesn't through off the numbers. Try to dig down 2 inchs in the same place every time.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Dont worry too much about the crust, it's just the gum in the herc, not the bonemeal. It doesn't through off the numbers. Try to dig down 2 inchs in the same place every time.
Okay will do. My watering starting to change a little bit too it seems like they're wanting more water now and no matter how much water I give them if I water every other day when it's time for watering they're super dry. Probably because of the very low humidity, high heat sometimes fans and fabric pots. So really I'd like to water them everyday just less volume and maybe when I do my flushes use more volume. Just think all in one week you're doing feeding teas and flushes that's pretty aggressive feeding but I'm going to have to keep my eye on my numbers very closely I have to admit I have been doing less slurry tests because of not wanting to tear out roots

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I tried the less watering more often trick and ended up getting lock out a few times. And weird ph swings. I watered much less this run and had much healthier root base at the end.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

If you want to do more frequent watering you could try growing in straight coco. Then you would be feeding multiple time a day. I dont have time for that myself but some folks love it

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I tried the less watering more often trick and ended up getting lock out a few times. And weird ph swings. I watered much less this run and had much healthier root base at the end.
Yeah I can see it causing problems and ppms rising in the soil. So should I just go with my regular 6.4 Herculean flush tomorrow.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yeah next grow I'm going to be doing things a lot different. I'm going to buy top of the line everything and have the environment completely controlled. I don't know how I'm going to go about it because I want a perpetual grow so I may have to just get tents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom