Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Yeah I know not to get the combo meters. So I did get the moisture meter like you guys told me to should I be leaving that in or just use it when I'm testing the soil. Or leave it in for a few days take it out and clean it off and then put it back in for a few days?
mine said not to leave it in for more than 30min, the tip will corrode quickly

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Ok you got to keep those probe tips pretty clean too don't you and hydrated because they're porous. I've gotten numerous of those cheap soil meters and I can't ever get any of them to work. The dial won't even move LOL. Definitely handler error I'm guessing. I have tons of the cheap soil pH test kits none of them work right and I have a soil pH meter probe but that doesn't even move

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I checked in on my Facebook nectar page and the split was about 50/50 on base water vs distilled. If you use base water everyone says ph to 7 and check starting ppm, subtract starting ppm from finishing ppm. Nobody can say why to use base water though

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I checked in on my Facebook nectar page and the split was about 50/50 on base water vs distilled. If you use base water everyone says ph to 7 and check starting ppm, subtract starting ppm from finishing ppm. Nobody can say why to use base water though
You know what it is, it's something you got to figure out your own way of doing really and stick with that but do it the same way every time and document it. Regardless you'll see the changes.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm interested to know. Running this strain gelat.og, what would your feeds look like on week 6 of an 8-week strain. I have every bottle and everything to go with it. Any input would be much appreciated. I just got circes serum and been subtracting a little herc and adding circes to make up the difference. Bloom khaos is at 15 ml. Been adding a little bit of extra demeters. Pretty much kept Athena's the same at 15 mL all the way through. Dropped Medusa's. Doubled tritons for a bit. I alternate teas on tea days. One I'll use the whole microbe life line and the next I'll use ez tea bloom and Mammoth p. What do you guys think? What would you do? Should I up the bloom khaos? I'm really just not seeing the yield and resin production I'd like but that could have absolutely nothing to do with the nutrients. Plant seems happy. I think it may just take a little longer than the other one because of how many more buds there are.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

It would reallg depend on what the plants look like. I never belive the weeks on the the strains. Mine always run longer then the seed company states. Are the buds still stacking new calyxes ? If you slurries look good you can try bumping up to 20ml bloom as long as you increase you overall calcium. When i used cerces i used it with equal parts tritons. I know other people are subbing it for herc but thats not what i did. Lets see some pics of tge plants

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
I subbed Circes in like most folks are doing for half of the Herc with one plant. Now, this is totally subjective because I had two phenotypes but the one that got both is showing more complex notes and more funk but less fruit. I'd say if your ladies are taking it well, bump up the BK (slowly). Like the fox said, seed companies almost always underestimate flowering time by at least a week, often more.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

It would reallg depend on what the plants look like. I never belive the weeks on the the strains. Mine always run longer then the seed company states. Are the buds still stacking new calyxes ? If you slurries look good you can try bumping up to 20ml bloom as long as you increase you overall calcium. When i used cerces i used it with equal parts tritons. I know other people are subbing it for herc but thats not what i did. Lets see some pics of tge plants

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yes seedsman says it's an 8-week strain but 9 weeks Max I'm thinking it's more of a 9-week strain I've actually been feeding it on the schedule as a 9-week strain. I have Jewelers loops and a little microscope I need a better way to see the trichomes I think I'm going to buy one of those trichome microscopes for my phone or something any opinions this is what I have

With the microscope I have it's cheap and it's hard to get good contrast and the jeweler's loops only go up to 10x so you can't really see the trichomes too close

Neuro

Neuro

Hard to make an accurate guess. They can surprise you, but I'd say definitely more than two weeks.

Neuro

Neuro

As for the microscope, if you're going that way get a cheap mic stand to support it. Once you see the trichomes start to amber though you might find the loupe to be sufficient. I prefer it for ease of use.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Now this is the fox farm plant I'm using all Fox farm nutrients it got to veg a week longer also, but it's the same strain and you could tell the difference in phenotypes it just looks a little bit different but it's also under a different light so..

I'm also using microbial teas like once a week on this plant also.

Neuro

Neuro

You're crushing it. Plant looks phenomenal. I'll bet it smells great too!

Neuro

Neuro

Are you using Herc to "flush" your FF plant? I did with a couple instead of the sledgehammer with what I found to be better results.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Nectar plant looks much better imo.
The nectar plant does look better for real and I think now it's going to spend the rest of the time fattening the buds up and on resin production it's still got three or four weeks left in it I'm only on week five

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Are you using Herc to "flush" your FF plant? I did with a couple instead of the sledgehammer with what I found to be better results.
No but should I because I use cal mag and I heard that's bad to mix I think I'm just going to keep it going the way that it is the fox farm plant actually looks pretty good.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm sticking with nectar and microbials though so I'm figuring out how to push them I think the two different plants are just going to be way different because of two different nutrient lines two different lights and probably two different phenotypes Plus I trained the fox farm plant to have less buds but bigger buds and the nectar plant to have more buds. Next run I'm doing like four different strains running nectar on all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom