Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

If anyome is interested in running Necture of the Gods - go to their site and you can get sample packs of their nutes - it's a 8 bottle set !!!!!!!!!!!! if I remember it's $25.00
Yuuuup. He's right. All you have to do is pay for shipping. So they literally give you their stuff for free to try out to see if you like. I get my stuff at the local grow shop and it's almost twice the price as it is on ocg. At first I was new to the line and didn't want to go all out so I only bought the Spartan regimen. Well as I progressed and got a better understanding of how it worked i started adding bottles and ended up with the whole Roman regimen all the ez teas the microbe life collection etc. Everything that goes with nectar. My point is spend the $150 at ocg and you'll get everything at the lowest price not have to pay for shipping and as fresh as you can get. Not only that we're directly supporting the nectar fam. The only thing that sucks is that the soil isn't covered in the free shipping. I don't know if you guys know this either but culture biologics has a sample pack that they'll send you. All you have to do is pay $7 for shipping and they give you Dr. Root, Dr. Growth, EZ Teas Veg and Bloom, and Mercenary all natural insecticide.

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

got to get a good pH pen like blue lab. It's made things so much easier when feeding

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So I've read in multiple places when using HPS to flower that supplementing with mh brings out more cannabanoids. So I added another 400 w metal halide that I'm just going to turn on for a few hours right in the middle of the day. Has anybody else done this or have any thoughts on this. I mean I don't see it having any negative effects might as well give it a little try. If this is a bad idea somebody let me know.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yuuuup. He's right. All you have to do is pay for shipping. So they literally give you their stuff for free to try out to see if you like. I get my stuff at the local grow shop and it's almost twice the price as it is on ocg. At first I was new to the line and didn't want to go all out so I only bought the Spartan regimen. Well as I progressed and got a better understanding of how it worked i started adding bottles and ended up with the whole Roman regimen all the ez teas the microbe life collection etc. Everything that goes with nectar. My point is spend the $150 at ocg and you'll get everything at the lowest price not have to pay for shipping and as fresh as you can get. Not only that we're directly supporting the nectar fam. The only thing that sucks is that the soil isn't covered in the free shipping. I don't know if you guys know this either but culture biologics has a sample pack that they'll send you. All you have to do is pay $7 for shipping and they give you Dr. Root, Dr. Growth, EZ Teas Veg and Bloom, and Mercenary all natural insecticide.
It's a deal if you use all that stuff.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, we don't use any of that and our weed is much more potent and tasty than the Dispo.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Is dropping that 400w mh in there a good or bad thing? I'm on the fences about it. I don't want it to speed up the ripening process and have it eat itself too much. Alot of people do it. But I'm kinda already supplementing with all the leds.i have it up pretty high though. The main question is whether its beneficial or not will it hurt potency or yield?

chato

chato

Is dropping that 400w mh in there a good or bad thing. I'm on the fences about it. I don't want it to speed up the ripening process and have it eat itself too much. Alot of people do it. But I'm kinda already supplementing with all the leds.
I'm running a 1000w HPS in flower in my 4x4 and I do something similar. I hang 6x26w 6500K CFLs around the fringes. I figure it serves two purposes - I get a little more lumens around the edges, and it adds in some blue spectrum. I'm not really sure if it helps or not, but I've been pulling some nice yields of frosty buds.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Man my neighbor stopped over right when I was shutting my room up at 6 pm and didn't realize I forgot to unplug my hps everything else is on timers. I caught it around 12 am. So 6 hours of extra light. Luckily its coming down in a few days. Probably gonna leave the lights off most of the day. And turn them on at 12 pm. Or should I leave them off all day they're supposed to come down Sunday? Any advice and will this hurt potency? I'll be looking for nanners but too late to pollinate.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220310 142243

This is the Fox Farm bud. It started fading on its own and and now have been giving it the nectar flush for the last couple waterings. Now my well-fed nectar plant is a little more stubborn I'm starting to get it to fade now. I noticed with these flushes though I can feel the density and stickiness accelerated

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

They are looking great. Its going to be a pretty big harvest
Thanks a lot man I work hard on them. It's going to be a hell of a time trimming all that by myself. My last Harvest was around and 9 oz dry off of one plant and it was smaller than both of those so is definitely going to be over a pound. I'm thinking around a pound and a half. You helped me get here. I'm happy.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So I'm going to be playing around with some Autos I have while I'm in the process of moving and I've really been looking around at breeders and their strains. Like who's got the best genetics right now. Some people are recommending Thug pug and JinxProof right now. I believe jinxproof created nine pound hammer and it looks like most of their strains are hybrids of that. Anybody try them yet? Actually I'm pretty sure Dreamfox you had one of your tent didn't you?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

This grow I chose Gelat.og by seedsman because of its lineage. Thin Mints GSC pheno in it crossed Sunset sherbet and an original og kush pheno from Oakland and crossed the 2.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

So I'm going to be playing around with some Autos I have while I'm in the process of moving and I've really been looking around at breeders and their strains. Like who's got the best genetics right now. Some people are recommending Thug pug and JinxProof right now. I believe jinxproof created nine pound hammer and it looks like most of their strains are hybrids of that. Anybody try them yet? Actually I'm pretty sure Dreamfox you had one of your tent didn't you?
My autos were from Twenty20 generics, they are on this forum. I also have a bunch from Pokie, he sold me a bunch for about 1.50 each.he ships from Spain but it was no issue. I will most likely only grow autos outdoor from now on. I like controlling veg time. I like very short veg times, 3 weeks max, less for clones.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

My autos were from Twenty20 generics, they are on this forum. I also have a bunch from Pokie, he sold me a bunch for about 1.50 each.he ships from Spain but it was no issue. I will most likely only grow autos outdoor from now on. I like controlling veg time. I like very short veg times, 3 weeks max, less for clones.
I count them as seedlings until about week 3 then veg for 4 weeks. Once I start taking clones gonna try out a sog. I'd like to start having a few different strainsvgoing at a time or back to back smaller harvests. You guys know how it is. Unless it's my "holy grail" straini get tired of smoking the same strain..I have anxiety, depression, which stems from my ptsd. whatever. Not here to cry about it millions deal with it. Sativas really brighten up my day completely knocks out depression but gives me anxiety, indicas on the other hand take away anxiety stress and pain but make me tired as shit and sleep like crazy. Gotta find that perfect combo for me. Just got some mimosa for mornings and purple punch for night.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Looking at the way the trichomes sped up frosted and started turning amber. I have about 10 % amber if I could put a % on it. I'm gonna harvest day after tomorrow. Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom