Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So I've been busy as hell. Just harvested almost 2 lbs of Gelat.og,got it curing right now.
Also in the middle of moving a half hour away. But to keep myself busy I'm doing this pftek brf 🍄 grow. Still trying to figure it out today. I have everything I need. Meanwhile I'm growing this little Skittles Auto with a nectar schedule Scott sent me for autos.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I have the sample pack of nectar and have gotten the nectar bible and a conversation with the owner/manufacturer. I also just ordered the eon line sampler. I have jlf made en mass and a bunch of homemade worm castings, homemade thermophilic compost and leftover microbes for teas and topdressing. I'm gonna use all of this on my next run in October starting out super dilute and ramping up. Glad you posted this grow journal can't wait until the weather cools off again here to get started again.
Welcome, sounds like you got all the ingredients. Let's get this s*** done together tag along and post when you can. The more questions asked in the more opinions given makes learning this so much easier

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Has anyone used 4 shot soil yet?
I'm wondering if running the Roman in 4 shot is overkill. I ramped up the Roman a little on this one and barely had tip burn. Also I don't know what the tip burn was from. low humidity, high heat, light burn I don't blame anything on nutrients, only grower error Lol.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220327 083844

Here's the final product after trimming and curing . We'll still in jars getting better by the day. My closets a perfect 60 to 65 degrees. And do t mind the dirty thumbnail hey I been workin hard. Lol. I had to go get a bigger scale wasn't using a pocket scale. Came out to about 20 oz. And 2 oz of really good larf and trim I'll make something with

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So I dry trimmed meaning the larf and trim are dried and cured. If I was gonna make butter in a crock pot do I still need to decarb the already dried and cured trim. What can I do with this easily? I'll throw some Bud in with it also. I used to make butter out of my kief a long time ago by putting mh kief and bud in a jar with butter and simmered ig in a pot of boiling water for a time . Never got into cooking with it. Can anybody tell me what I can do.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Definitely cant throw t he trim and larf away. It even looks smokable but I really wanna learn how to.make simple strong ass butter. I.like butter because of its versatility. I even used to put a scoop in my butter pecan cappuccino before work. Obviously while running heavy machinery and making $4000 parts for John deer. But when you have to go to work and stand there and stare at a computer screen for ten hours with your arms crossed why wouldn't i get high Lol. I walked away from that good career and have never been happier. So now around 30 am trying to find a niche i enjoy. I refuse to live unhappily. Any bit of negativity in my life gets quickly shut down.

sambapati

sambapati

So I dry trimmed meaning the larf and trim are dried and cured. If I was gonna make butter in a crock pot do I still need to decarb the already dried and cured trim. What can I do with this easily? I'll throw some Bud in with it also. I used to make butter out of my kief a long time ago by putting mh kief and bud in a jar with butter and simmered ig in a pot of boiling water for a time . Never got into cooking with it. Can anybody tell me what I can do.
Put the larf in a coffee blender and make it really fine. Add that weed mixture to buttermilk pancake batter -- stir up -- after you spoon 1/3 cupful on the pan or griddle. When you see bubbling up flip-em. I usually include bananas/walnuts/blueberries and sometimes small half white/chocolate chips, then drench with maple syrup, butter and dust with powdered sugar. I can promise you will like it. The whole butter thing just sounds like too much work. I have 1 friend who is happy to take all the trim which he rolls up with some other weed -- kind of a hamburger helper situation.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Getting ready to order everything for a 2x4 setup to go with my 3x3 setup. So it's looking like I will get to use my NOTG Sampler Kit sooner than I expected. Gorilla 2x4, HLG lighting, AC Infinity Exhaust/control and Inkbird for humidity control.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Put the larf in a coffee blender and make it really fine. Add that weed mixture to buttermilk pancake batter -- stir up -- after you spoon 1/3 cupful on the pan or griddle. When you see bubbling up flip-em. I usually include bananas/walnuts/blueberries and sometimes small half white/chocolate chips, then drench with maple syrup, butter and dust with powdered sugar. I can promise you will like it. The whole butter thing just sounds like too much work. I have 1 friend who is happy to take all the trim which he rolls up with some other weed -- kind of a hamburger helper situation.
Yeah man I would like to make some bubble hash, screen some kief, oils, edibles etc etc but too much going on really don't wanna waste it soon I'll be composting and recycling soil. Cost for a nice round figure out what to do with this trim and not waste it it's literally so Frosty I could smoke it. So I know it's potent I was looking for the easiest way to make something out of it that sounds pretty good what you suggested. I know butter is really easy to make if you make it the right way and there's so many different ways I'm trying to figure out how to do it on my stove or in a crock pot because butter is really versatile

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Getting ready to order everything for a 2x4 setup to go with my 3x3 setup. So it's looking like I will get to use my NOTG Sampler Kit sooner than I expected. Gorilla 2x4, HLG lighting, AC Infinity Exhaust/control and Inkbird for humidity control.
With that setup, good genetics, nectar for the Gods=🔥
No doubt.
Learn how to use it. Add bottles if u want as you go. Definitely use the microbes they suggest

Galvatron

Galvatron

You can make some infused coconut oil. Get some that is "virgin" and put it all in a crock pot, on high for a couple hours. Strain and cool. Some say you must de-carb, some say you don't. Either way, it comes out good. You can experiment with strength but a good starting point is 1 oz larf to 2 cups oil.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

You can make some infused coconut oil. Get some that is "virgin" and put it all in a crock pot, on high for a couple hours. Strain and cool. Some say you must de-carb, some say you don't. Either way, it comes out good. You can experiment with strength but a good starting point is 1 oz larf to 2 cups oil.
Thanks. I have some actually. I feel like if you dry, cure, then make oil/butter you shouldn't have to Decarb. What's a good temp to keep it at for a couple hours? I have a digital cooking thermometer.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

👆Dreamfoxs' starting a niiice grow. I'mma watch and learn for a while. I'm at a halt for a few weeks. Moving and waiting for 20 different things in the mail. Also waiting to fruit these GT's. 8 jars almost colonized. Couldn't stay stagnant have to have something going on LolView attachment 1232656

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Starting a new grow using Nectar for the gods and all that goes with it!!! Seeds are soaking in distilled and a little zues juice over night. Most likely will all be cracked open in the morning. Also have peat pellets soaking in small amount of distilled, Bigfoot, Dr root, and slf100.
Strains are feminized:
Purple cake
Purple crunch
Bruce Banger
White widow fast
20220424 174338

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Definitely keeping 👀 on this one. Interested to see how those Greenpoint seeds turn out. I bought a few packs from them a couple of months ago because I've seen people do well with them and the price was right. Then I investigated further and found a bunch of complaints so I'm curious.

sambapati

sambapati

Starting a new grow using Nectar for the gods and all that goes with it!!! Seeds are soaking in distilled and a little zues juice over night. Most likely will all be cracked open in the morning. Also have peat pellets soaking in small amount of distilled, Bigfoot, Dr root, and slf100.
Strains are feminized:
Purple cake
Purple crunch
Bruce Banger
White widow fastView attachment 1238875View attachment 1238877
these look like the surprise bubbles you find at the Japanese vending area in the arcade....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom