• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Bug and mold proof autos please I'll take 20
I've been reading up alot on autos as u know this is my 1st one but I guess these things are super resistant. Ruderalis is truly a weed LOL. I won't grow outdoors simple because I don't wanna deal with bugs and mold

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I’m using the Greek mix in a commercial grow and it’s working great. Had to switch from Roots Organics, because the Nutes were full of heavy metals. Make sure your PH is adjusted properly, for best results!
Hey man can you post a pic I'd love to see commercial size nectar grows.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Got my sample of Eon coming. Gonna do 1 plant with Eon only along with my nectar plants.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Been letting my stuff cure I can't help smoking a little of it here in there to try it. It's not cured yet but this s*** is straight 🔥. Definitely just as good if not better than most brands at the dispensary near me I'm happy as f*** with nectar and everything that goes along with it. Definitely sticking with this style of growing. Very happy.

LibertyBadger

LibertyBadger

Hey man can you post a pic I'd love to see commercial size nectar grows.

Here’s a pic and video of bottom level. We have 2500 sq ft of canopy space. There are another seven rows stacked above these.
3E2F4132 4732 4C8D ABE4 41150D65EFFD

Blastfact

Blastfact

So hows this Nectar of the Gods working out for everybody. I just got my sampler pack in. Figured,, $55 lets see what this tuff is about.. Retired now so I have time to mess with stuff. For many many years I kept my ferts simple for my grows and have had great grows. So next grow will be NOTG grow. Almost 4 weeks from helmet heads on the current grow and will finish it how I've been running for the last 5 years or so.. Mix up cal-mag, silicate, molasses and ph to 6.4 or so. Use Bloom City dry ferts once a week in dirt grows. What can I expect to see with this sampler pack other than more mixing work,,,, :)

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I
So hows this Nectar of the Gods working out for everybody. I just got my sampler pack in. Figured,, $55 lets see what this tuff is about.. Retired now so I have time to mess with stuff. For many many years I kept my ferts simple for my grows and have had great grows. So next grow will be NOTG grow. Almost 4 weeks from helmet heads on the current grow and will finish it how I've been running for the last 5 years or so.. Mix up cal-mag, silicate, molasses and ph to 6.4 or so. Use Bloom City dry ferts once a week in dirt grows. What can I expect to see with this sampler pack other than more mixing work,,,, :)
I personally like how much i can customize what i am feeding my plants. Be prepared to use plenty of Demeters, it allows the plant to use the mag in the soil. For your first run just stick to rhe sample regimen, be prepared to buy more herc, its rhe driving force of the line. Welcome to the nectar fam

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Well this is my first time using it. I got the whole Roman regimen and all the microbes and teas to go with it. So I ended up with like 30 different things. Was very confused at first. With some guidance from my guys on here I harvested almost 2 Lbs of very good quality medicinal bud off of 2 plants. Got the hang of it very early on and once I understood the concept of this calcium based line vs others it became alot easier to understand. I'm sticking with them. I agree I would start off with the starter pack and them add bottles if you want as you go but not needed ,you can get great results with what you have. Ph is crucial, Slurry tests make things alot easier when the plants are a little older, qatch the ocg fam show on you tube and download the nectar for the gods grow bible. A good ph pen is worth it. I have blue lab. It's not super concentrated so it gives you room to play around with it just follow the basic guidelines see what does what. S*** if you don't want to do any of that you can buy some pre loaded 4shot soil or 1 shot top dress and just water and sit back Lol. I guess you can say I'm kinda infatuated with the science behind it and it's not hard to understand. Read this thread also. I asked a ton if questions and talked alot throughout the grow so you'll probably find answers here forsure. Sorry for the book. Just go for it.

O

Obidai_the_Obtuse

I have the sample pack of nectar and have gotten the nectar bible and a conversation with the owner/manufacturer. I also just ordered the eon line sampler. I have jlf made en mass and a bunch of homemade worm castings, homemade thermophilic compost and leftover microbes for teas and topdressing. I'm gonna use all of this on my next run in October starting out super dilute and ramping up. Glad you posted this grow journal can't wait until the weather cools off again here to get started again.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I have the sample pack of nectar and have gotten the nectar bible and a conversation with the owner/manufacturer. I also just ordered the eon line sampler. I have jlf made en mass and a bunch of homemade worm castings, homemade thermophilic compost and leftover microbes for teas and topdressing. I'm gonna use all of this on my next run in October starting out super dilute and ramping up. Glad you posted this grow journal can't wait until the weather cools off again here to get started again.
Yup I'm getting right back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom