Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
fishbuds

fishbuds

Yeah so it's funny the guy that grows that bud with nectar he's old he's like gotta almost be 70. Grumpy old man lol engineer. Actually used to be my boss. It's crazy it seems like everytime I get something from him it's like damn that's the best bud I ever had LOL. Consistently good. He gives me a little advice on nectar but he's set in his ways and I can see why but he's not open to anything LOL and tells me a magician never Reveals His secrets so he's not like us. I asked him if there was a schedule that he can make up for me and he laughed and said he never used no f****** schedule. He did say though that he loves fabric pots but don't use them with this line if you can't keep your humidity up because it will suck the pots dry and I'll have alkalinity issues so he said he goes back to plastic pots in the winter. He said he's been using nectar since before it was called nectar. I noticed too he doesn't use half the bottles I use and doesn't use any inoculants just compost tea. Anyways that's where I want to get to. You know where you don't need a schedule you just know. He's also told me to stop reading these pot growing Bibles and start reading gardening books. He also says "stop buying these damn junk commy Led lights stick with hid". lmfao. So he got me hip to nectar and its results but I had to turn somewhere else for help LOL I appreciate you guys. much love
you'd be wise to gather/follow all the crumbs this guys is leaving for you, lot's of growers have noone to learn from firsthand.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

you'd be wise to gather/follow all the crumbs this guys is leaving for you, lot's of growers have noone to learn from firsthand.
Absolutely. I absorb every bit of info I can. Even if it's something I may never use or do. I still wanna know. I started off buying the books and grow bibles like these I gave a few away
read all the books front and back a few times, Google a million things, watched hundreds of videos, got on these forums, and just ask people growing what they're doing. Right now I'm using nectar and if you are too or have in the past and have great results I want to know how you got there. All the things I can't remember I literally have like 10 notebooks crammed with notes and just random things that I would hear that I would just jot down. So I know I ask a lot of questions but I'm putting in the work studying every way I can amongst a bunch of other things I have going on. and when I have enough experience to where I can help others I definitely will give back. I want everybody to know how to grow, everyone's to be fire/to their liking, and the marketing to be honest.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Those are all great books but i feel alot has changed with the new LEDs and more access to legal grows and legal scientific studies. I learned a ton from reading HighTimes back in the day. They introduced me to my drying style. Back then though mold was a bigger concern. They had us drying at 70 deg which led to more moldly bud and not as much terps. I still use the butter recipe i got from an issue.
Trimming up my larger plant today. Whoever said you cant grow big buds with Nectar was crazy 😁

20220307 101704
20220307 100601
20220307 100543
20220307 101718
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Those are all great books but i feel alot has changed with the new LEDs and more access to legal grows and legal scientific studies. I learned a ton from reading HighTimes back in the day. They introduced me to my drying style. Back then though mold was a bigger concern. They had us drying at 70 deg which led to more moldly bud and not as much terps. I still use the butter recipe i got from an issue.
Trimming up my larger plant today. Whoever said you cant grow big buds with Nectar was crazy 😁
That shit looks amazing. 👏. 🔥.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm still trying to figure out how I want to dry and cure. I'm thinking about the same as last time I'm going to cut off all the big fan leaves and leave the little sugar leaves and hang the single branches in my tent with my carbon filter and a couple little fans on the floor. It sucks because I think one's going to be done before the other and I really don't have anywhere else to dry them besides my tent so I'm going to harvest them at the same time hang them up and close the tent up, keep the carbon filter running, and the fans running on the floor. My window air conditioner went out so hopefully it stays cold outside. Hopefully it does if it does here's what I'm going to have to do.
I'm going to have to leave the window open for the cool air. My carbon filter and inline fan exhaust outside so should pull cold air in. at the same time have my tower heater set at a certain temperature so it doesn't get too cold also at the same time I'm going to have to have my dehumidifier set at a certain level and may even have to run my humidifier. It may end up being chaos and I'm just running them all at once lol

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

What's your preference for drying was it you that said 60°/60%RH. I wish I had those curing buckets that would make things so much easier. I'm going to have like 100 mason jars LOL

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Okay if you were me hanging beads to dry in my tent where would you keep your temperature and humidity?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

One thing I did notice at the guy's house that grows the pretty buds he has a lot of empty down-to-earth boxes laying around. Like he uses them to store tons of miscellaneous grow stuff he's collected over 50 years. He said he grew his first weed plant in the 70s.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Technology is improving so rapidly and it sometimes makes old information obsolete. So collectively as Growers we need to help each other keep up. It's hard because it's almost like you have to just try things on you're own because of false marketing, misinformation, bro science etc. We need to get a nectar thread going with a bunch of followers. I'd like to join FB and IG groups but for me I just cant.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220307 144603

Okay so I literally just got the scope in the mail and I checked my trichomes out. Alot of them still look clear lust the very bottom of the ball is milky. I've already started ripening. Should I just keep going with the ripening and by time I'm done will the trichomes be milky colored. Should I feed a little or just keep on ripening since I'm still feeding with the ripening flush

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220307 152649
20220307 152714
20220307 152703

It's a lot easier to see under the scope. But definitely still seeing a lot of clear. It's day 50 so I still have a week or so. Hopefully they all finish clouding up by then. Any advice.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

You can still do feed with your flush, i have run 5ml of Gaias till the last week. You still have alot of green though. I would probably do another ripening then check your slurries. If you still have plenty of food then just keep ripening

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

That is a nice scope. Its hard for me to get good pics with mine

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

That is a nice scope. Its hard for me to get good pics with mine

Nice thread! Hope you don't mind if I hang out in the corner. I've been using the NFTG line in my regimen for years.
Absolutely!!! Thanks for jumpin in. The more the merrier. I love the grow talk and I love to talk nectar as you can tell. This will be my first harvest with it and am sticking with it so I need as many people as I can to bounce info and experience around with and we can all help each other. Chime in as much as possible. Thanks

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I love this new scope!!! Ok now I can see exactly where the trichomes are at. Day by day I can see the the cloudiness slowly creep up from the bottom of the ball to the top. I don't know if you guys saw my telescope and camera I posted but as soon as I get a new lens for my camera I'm gonna be doing alot of trichome and weed photography.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So I'm doing the nectar flush on my fox farm plant and it's fading rapidly. Now I'm finally starting to get a fade on my nectar plant also I noticed ripening is very important with this line because of this moment right now while I'm doing the ripening flush on my nectar plant I'm seeing all the buds grow bigger, getting rock hard and really frosting up. All mostly during this ripening flush. Can't wait to play with this line more I see why they don't put out a detailed week by week detailed schedule with PPM ranges and it's all early mid late. Just a guideline so u don't fuck your shit up. You have to do the work on your own and have your own regimen. Have to do slurry tests and see how your plants are eating and go based off that because there's entirely too many variables to even have your own strict regimen and follow it to a T. I've chosen to stick with nectar for the Gods. Now this is how you learn real gardening. Hopefully one day I will have the skills and the knowledge to rise to the status of Nectar Assassin.

H

hawkman

Feeding nutes, even organic ones is a hybrid form of growing. It looks like you have a good regimen going. What are you feeding and how often? What soil do you have? Share some pix please.
used mircale grow organic soil and it was full of "gants" it infested my whole room _never use that stuff again (heard tha thay use human waste to make the organic stuff

H

hawkman

If anyome is interested in running Necture of the Gods - go to their site and you can get sample packs of their nutes - it's a 8 bottle set !!!!!!!!!!!! if I remember it's $25.00

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

used mircale grow organic soil and it was full of "gants" it infested my whole room _never use that stuff again (heard tha thay use human waste to make the organic stuff
Eeeeewww!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom