Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It just depends on how much your plants are metabolizing and transpiring and temps/rh will impact that. Also available light and other things..etc. I went all the way up to 75ml/gal of the herc for over a week with no burning on just about every kind I'm growing...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After 2 TBS HH per gallon water flush..

gsc forum cut will drop fans eazy when not happy & my plants r telling me 2 kick back with them nutes.. or bloom khaos? Not sure but the nectar people recommend a HH flush 2 get ur soil back on track>>> any PH or salt issues r fixed by doing this HH flush..I bearly added any of there ph up 2 hit 6.4-6.5 range. I like 6.2 better but hh & my ro hit 6.2 & I still want 2 give them at least a tiny taste of Olympus up..
im going back to 6.2 & fuck changing shit juss 2 add stuff..

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I like 6.2 as well goo, it seems if your doing it right the soil will bring it up naturally... Even 6.3-6.4 will fuck wit my ladies. Do what works home slice

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

goo, I do there rec early bloom on day 1 of flower and show no signs of burning. PPM's aren't all the same...
Ok if u say there not the same I believe u..

I'll juss say in my room my cookies dont like 720 ppms at week 2 in bloom if I use H16,H&G,AN,BioBizz, or Nectar 4 the gods... it was 2 early 2 blast them. I max out at around 980 ppm in full bloom.. I tryied 2 push this line & now I know my limit..
It just depends on how much your plants are metabolizing and transpiring and temps/rh will impact that. Also available light and other things..etc. I went all the way up to 75ml/gal of the herc for over a week with no burning on just about every kind I'm growing...
I didnt think of that doggie... were at that weird seasonal temp change rite now.. its 100 on 1 day then now its 70 & cold..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

the sourced ingredients in these base nutes(medusas & gaia) are much different than the H16 and 720ppm of H16 will prob do more and hit the plant harder as the Nectar nutrition is much milder on the plant IMO
Im using everything full strength but not that hot madusa <<<<LOL that sounds funny!! It asks for 2 tsp madusa most the grow but I can only hit 1.5 tsp madusa per gal & with everything els its 800 -900 ppms so I add gal water & more HH..

these ppms affected the plants the same as h16

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

20140520 154532
20140520 154529
20140520 154525

urban1026835

urban1026835

I guess ppm's r all the same no matter what nute line or salt or organic.. a ppm is a ppm so 720 ppm of nectar for the gods will fry my cookies like 720 ppm of h16 will do...

No quite "FRY" LOL but I lost a few lower fans.. I had 2 see my limit with this line or I would of never known.. I should of been in the 600 ppm range at this time in bloom.. im gunna let off the gas pedal..
I will check my ppm after mixing later and tell you what i mix and what I end up with goo.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Haha the goo files. Alright goo, I'm into it, jus cause you sexy and I like it tho k?

Latest posts

Top Bottom