Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I few days ago im not sure what I was thinking & had some extra Bloom Khaos so I sprayed my fresh cuts..>>>> dumb idea bcuz they dont have roots 2 feed them there calcium there gunna want.. I 4got all about this & the next day they were all yellow & very unhappy.. I didnt think anything of it.. I figured its gunna b 1 of those clone batches<<< some cuts stay happy & sometimes there a lil yellow but all the time they root..

Then I mixed up some BK 4 the big plants & realized what I did.. so I couldnt water HH in bcuz I had no roots>>>> but I still did..LOL.. I juss sprayed a heavy dose of HH & Demeters >>>> the next day they were all good....
this round im rooting my cuts with nectar from the start... these roots will never see salt base nutes.. im thinking everythings gunna work the same or this will b the death of every strain in flower>>>>>> every single cookie cut & True OG

Let's hope nectar nutes keep it movin like the clonex stuff or calmag used 2 work.. I did everything the same im juss switching out my clonex black bottle clone food I use<<<< witch I think is plain calmag & using the nectar nutes..
im thinking the actual nutes dont have shit 2 do with my cuts makin there new roots<<< the cuts know what 2 do & the only different should b when they do root there gunna start of with nectar instead of there usual satly nutes..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I mean the plant most likely will react differently to a 900ppm watering of Heavy16 then a 900ppm of Nectar for the Gods due to the compounds in the Nectar bottle being gentler and more mild to the plants ability to metabolize said nutrition or assimilate the goodies in the feed water....
Ive read that Organic nutes dont read the same on a ppm meter as salts do.
I never really understood that though..o_O
and thats why im a dirt farmer

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ive read that Organic nutes dont read the same on a ppm meter as salts do.
I never really understood that though..o_O
and thats why im a dirt farmer
Yea that is what they say.. but my meter reads it pretty good.. if it reads hot it always is & if it ready light then my plants will always ask 4 more..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good friends r a must in this game... The homie @OGsus shot me his samples....good lookin out doggie!!
2014 05 24 162942

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I believe it's a calcium spray I can't remember tho. Let me go peep the lab when lights come on. Also I tend to use additives 1-2x a week and try to layer products for better uptake.
I usually do similar id water base 1 day & extras on another day.. I asked Scott if I should do the same with his line>>> he said his line is meant 2 mix 2gether. . So this run im using everything.. so far im really liking the results

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Baba hooked me up with a sample quart of the liquid calcium (Demiters Destiny?)
I havent used it yet..thats good for mid flower?

Seems like the bone meal would have some cal. in it?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Baba hooked me up with a sample quart of the liquid calcium (Demiters Destiny?)
I havent used it yet..thats good for mid flower?

Seems like the bone meal would have some cal. in it?
Alot of the stuff has calcium in it... I guess tge plants love calcium? But the chart shoes Demeters gets used the whole run 1tsp per gal veg & 1-2 tsp per gal all of bloom..

Top Bottom