Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I'm curious to see what the whole line does. I only add 2-5 things to a res now am usually its just base and one additive or base so I can't seem to justify all that shit and keepin track of it. Really seems like a custy situation sticking out the whole line. I did that shit my first ever grow with humboldt nutrients near whole line up. Never again

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Also I didn't get an extra aromas after feeding hh. Fwiw it always gets stanky when one waters in those weeks. Nice minty smell tho

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm curious to see what the whole line does. I only add 2-5 things to a res now am usually its just base and one additive or base so I can't seem to justify all that shit and keepin track of it. Really seems like a custy situation sticking out the whole line. I did that shit my first ever grow with humboldt nutrients near whole line up. Never again
Amost every nute line ive tested I rocked there full line up 2 give them a full test..I cut no corners on a nute line test run.. ive always had nice results...

Ive also never tested out Humboldt nutes.. & im with u with the flavor thing.. I didnt get any extra flavor with my HH flush... actually my flavor dropped this run but id say it was my bloom booster bcuz thats the only difference this last run..

this booster might of killed some taste
20140522 165732

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Is the BK foilair only? what's it got in it?
We discussed this earlier in the thread...

Demeters is an organic cal mag source, use whenever..

HH is liquid bone meal and a GREAT source of calcium and phosphorus..

Bloom Khaos is made up of kelp and a proprietary ingredient that makes the nodes stack heavy in early flower. Good stand alone flower developer and even better when used in conjunction with HH.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
We discussed this earlier in the thread...

Demeters is an organic cal mag source, use whenever..

HH is liquid bone meal and a GREAT source of calcium and phosphorus..

Bloom Khaos is made up of kelp and a proprietary ingredient that makes the nodes stack heavy in early flower. Good stand alone flower developer and even better when used in conjunction with HH.
Thanks...I have kelp and seagreen.. Im just useing the HH from this line for now.
But I may get some more of the line later on.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They loved the everything mix. I seen noticeable size in the lil nugs. So 2day I bumped the ppms to 780 .

1tsp. BLOOM khaos Per gal of water 4 a soul drench worked pretty nice.. maybe ill bump that up next..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Even True OG is moving along pretty good.. this was a Nectar nute test so I juss had 2 see how a OG Kush would do.. especially this CalMag whore of a cut <<< I wanted 2 she how a OG does without CalMag... I had a few tiny True OG's in cups getting way 2 tall so I stuck 4 in2 a 5 gal smart pot & made a flower arrangement LOL!! From beer cup 2 flower >> no love <<< juss wanted 2 she her grumpy ass >>> Get mad at me!!!

I figured true og wouldn't like the new nutes & id need some major adjustments next round.. this picky cut is surprising me... she is still picky but thats normal bcuz if u look at True OG wrong she gets sad...LOL. like a sativa its hard 2 keep this girl green deep in bloom.. I think she wants more food im gettin them TMV lookin spots in some leafs <<<< usually I juss add more CalMag & base so im gunna give this plant extra madusa & prolly demeters but keep everything els the same

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Peep this GSC forum cut that almost got tossed bcuz I got out of hand & during a some ruff LST action I busted the head off a nice double headed plant.. she snapped but was hanging by a tiny peace of branch skin.. this always happens tho but never 2 a killer 2 headed plant (uasually juss a side branch not the fuckin main stem) I juss quickly tape it & nuthin els.. some times the branch dies usually its my tops but this was a low mid way down the plant break not a tip but a whole big branch..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Opps I 4got the pic!!!!

I do that shit 2 Aligee all the time.... I texted him a long ass story & ask what he thinks >>>> but always forget 2 add the pic

Top Bottom