Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

If you do your research all you need is a couple bottles from each nutrient lineup to make a complete feed regimen, including Nectar.

The only bottles that are completely necessary are the ones in the simple feed program, that's 4 bottles. That's clearly more then a 3-part but you will see a huge difference between the synthetic feeding and nectar feeding.

That being said, purchasing more products from the lineup will get you closer to a synthetic yield. Especially incorporating the Bloom Khaos.

Cool Thanks for the pic..Yep..thats what mine looks like. Cool..Im sure that just the ntatural color. The white stuff i was useing was probably colored. It had more mint in it too. And it cost more. So, Im Sold on the HH in this line and I may Have to get the bottle with Kelp in it for potassium. Which one is that?
Do they have a product like Seagreen?

Yeah man, I cant afford all that! and Im a simple man. just a dirt farmer so I dont need all those..but I have no doubt its all good stuff.

Zeus Juice is LOADED with Kelp....
And no there is no product like Sea Green, Scott uses Sea Green...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I use some new nutes and its a three part base. The additive line is only 3 bottles. 6 bottles total.

I was using House & Garden and their lineup is 10 different bottles plus 2 bases. I thought 12 was bad.
Yea I member u ran that H&G.. when I ran it 1 time I liked it.. I really liked there cocos A&B but like u said they got a grip of different bottles 2 buy & them H&G bottles aint cheap...

Nectar also has lots of bottles but at least they dont cost a grip...

what nutes u running now doggie?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cool Thanks for the pic..Yep..thats what mine looks like. Cool..Im sure that just the ntatural color. The white stuff i was useing was probably colored. It had more mint in it too. And it cost more. So, Im Sold on the HH in this line and I may Have to get the bottle with Kelp in it for potassium. Which one is that?
Do they have a product like Seagreen?

Yeah man, I cant afford all that! and Im a simple man. just a dirt farmer so I dont need all those..but I have no doubt its all good stuff.
Ummmm more mint sounds nice..I like that mint..
If u watch the nectar vid ur gunna want 2 try every bottle .LOL!!

There kelp is>>>> Poseidonzime. I always 4 get its kelp bcuz of the name.. I keep thinking its some kind of enzyme LOL!! But its the nectar kelp..

No they dont got a seagreen type product..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If you do your research all you need is a couple bottles from each nutrient lineup to make a complete feed regimen, including Nectar.

The only bottles that are completely necessary are the ones in the simple feed program, that's 4 bottles. That's clearly more then a 3-part but you will see a huge difference between the synthetic feeding and nectar feeding.

That being said, purchasing more products from the lineup will get you closer to a synthetic yield. Especially incorporating the Bloom Khaos.

Zeus Juice is LOADED with Kelp....
And no there is no product like Sea Green, Scott uses Sea Green...
Did not know the zeus juice had some kelp... wonder if zeus juice would b better then Poseidonzime in my tea?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yea I member u ran that H&G.. when I ran it 1 time I liked it.. I really liked there cocos A&B but like u said they got a grip of different bottles 2 buy & them H&G bottles aint cheap...

I run h&g but use their cocoa as base and that's it. Fuck the additives. I never add more than 4 products each feed. I feed daily so they seem to love the fresh diversity. Goo your current pics look promising strait up. Thanks for keeping us all up to speed.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I run h&g but use their cocoa as base and that's it. Fuck the additives. I never add more than 4 products each feed. I feed daily so they seem to love the fresh diversity. Goo your current pics look promising strait up. Thanks for keeping us all up to speed.
I like A&B type nutes so I could cut back on my "N" late in flower.. That's 1 thing I cant do with this line...

thanks doggie.. so far im pretty happy with the results>>>> im only 1/2 way so there is still some time>>> but it is lookin good..

N

nightmarecreature

I'm running Nature's Nectar in Coco. Im liking it better than H&G. It's organic and mineral based, so i don't have to worry about salt buildup or lockout. It does not require PHing, it seems to buffer itself. Not having to PH saves a grip of time. The whole additive lineup (organa Add, Organa Guano, Pure Flowers) is about $78 shipped. You only have to use 1ml per gallon of each additive, so it lasts a long time. H&G Roots Excel cost me $65 for a tiny bottle. The base is a three part, N, P, K. $17 a quart each or about $55 a gallon.

I also use Superthrive, Seagreen, Cyco Silica and Cal/Mag.

I was looking for something that will save me time.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm running Nature's Nectar in Coco. Im liking it better than H&G. It's organic and mineral based, so i don't have to worry about salt buildup or lockout. It does not require PHing, it seems to buffer itself. Not having to PH saves a grip of time. The whole additive lineup (organa Add, Organa Guano, Pure Flowers) is about $78 shipped. You only have to use 1ml per gallon of each additive, so it lasts a long time. H&G Roots Excel cost me $65 for a tiny bottle. The base is a three part, N, P, K. $17 a quart each or about $55 a gallon.

View attachment 410576
That no ph sounds killer nice price 2. & at 1ml per gal >>> damn thats even better..
. im really liking not worrying about salt build up with organic >>> that shit is golden in coco..

These nectar nutes ph at 5.8 by them self & id love them numbers in coco but im in soil so I need 2 ph... & I hate 2 ph.. whats good bout nectar is at least when im phing im adding some extra nutes at the same time..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

View attachment 410576
I used to use that same liquid phosphorus, until i found out about liquid bone meal

HH is 0-10-0
the other stuff i used was 0-12-0

N

nightmarecreature

That no ph sounds killer nice price 2. & at 1ml per gal >>> damn thats even better..
. im really liking not worrying about salt build up with organic >>> that shit is golden in coco..

These nectar nutes ph at 5.8 by them self & id love them numbers in coco but im in soil so I need 2 ph... & I hate 2 ph.. whats good bout nectar is at least when im phing im adding some extra nutes at the same time..

What if you add dolomite lime? Will you still have to PH?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

The pH problem is a good one, in Scott's eyes. This is because his pH up is a calcium source and an essential product to the lineup. The acid in the nutrients is to help prolong the shelf life.

Im not sure dolomite is the answer. PH is critical with this nutrient because of how calcium rich it is.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The pH problem is a good one, in Scott's eyes. This is because his pH up is a calcium source and an essential product to the lineup. The acid in the nutrients is to help prolong the shelf life.

Im not sure dolomite is the answer. PH is critical with this nutrient because of how calcium rich it is.
Rite on... I always ph my stuff at 6.2 on the dot. .

Top Bottom