Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Well yesterday I decided 2 hit these girls hard.. im gunna push them a bit so I hit them with 1050 ppm.. with other nute lines I wouldn't try this.. there so happy I want 2 feed them more... lets hope everything is all good. .

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Once again they loved it.... I think ill top out gsc forum cut but OGKB, animal cookies, platinum cookies, & True OG will continue 2 get blasted harder...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

20140602 184507
20140602 184517
20140602 184507

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They seem 2 like the 1050 ppm of nectar>>>> I juss bumped up the nutes again>>>>> 1220 that should b it 4 this round<<<< thats gunna b the max ppm then ill slowly back off the nutes till flush..everything is still going great!!

S

Smokeyjojackson

Well I just emailed Scott last night after looking this thread over. He is working on getting me a case of nutes to try out this run.
I have been using the General Organics line for a couple of years now with good results but I am itching to switch it up and see if things can improve in any way.

Grabbed some OGBiowar packs as well.

Im excited about supercharging some teas!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Well I just emailed Scott last night after looking this thread over. He is working on getting me a case of nutes to try out this run.
I have been using the General Organics line for a couple of years now with good results but I am itching to switch it up and see if things can improve in any way.

Good call Jackson, you wont look back...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur plants will love nectar

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
They seem 2 like the 1050 ppm of nectar>>>> I juss bumped up the nutes again>>>>> 1220 that should b it 4 this round<<<< thats gunna b the max ppm then ill slowly back off the nutes till flush..everything is still going great!!

I didn't think you could not accurately measure the ppms in an organic nute. Hmmmm.

outwest

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I didn't think you could not accurately measure the ppms in an organic nute. Hmmmm.

outwest

Its working juss like salt nutes >>> numbers wise... the same ppm numbers in salt im useing those same numbers & my plants happy as I expected. . Im actually pushing 200 ppms hotter with this line..

1st thing Scott asked me is if I had a PPM meter..

Thumbsup

@Garden of Dreams Always used a PPM meter with his organic A1 nutes
he also seemed to feed low ppms though

Last edited:
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Its working juss like salt nutes >>> numbers wise... the same ppm numbers in salt im useing those same numbers & my plants happy as I expected. . Im actually pushing 200 ppms hotter with this line..

1st thing Scott asked me is if I had a PPM meter..
I've seen runoff as high as 1900 when feeding nectar with no ill effects....My opinion is if you're getting that high of runoff then you're wasting nutes/money. Think you're doing it right Goo!

urban1026835

urban1026835

carmel candy kush running notg (mentioned which bottles and ml amounts earlier in the thread)with 5ml floranova bloom from veg to day of photo -day 33 i think.

anyways the plants love it..I will get a shot of all four ladies different genetics ggg-grape puff hso blue dream - cck - & candyland I have in week 5 flower tomorrow and post it up.

Cck3 2
Cck1 3

If she keeps it up looks like two rocket sized colas coming this guys way...Not bad for a 2 gal smart pot and 3-4 week veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom