Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Free samples is be best marketing scheme known to man, a man backing a company like he does just blows me away, my favorite company as of now is botanicare,I just absolutely love them. I usually brew my own recipes of teas. but my recipe maybe inferior to theirs which I can only imagine is true
Oh yea free nutes is a great way 2 show off ur product.. ;)

What I like is they didnt say try this bottle they said try all these bottles... there like try all r gear not juss 1 tiny bottle... they give enough nutes 2 really test out there nute line...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My last watering I mixed with there early bloom chart mix but still didnt use Medusa's Magic at the full power like they asked 4.. they say use 2 tsp. Per gal. But I used 1.5 tsp per gal. but everything els at recommended dose & it was over 900 ppms<<<< thats way 2 hot 4 my cookies. . I usually max at 1000 ppms with the girl scout cookies forum cut.. so I juss added more water till I got 600 ppms & fead with that.. next day my leaf tips were bearly thinking bout burning.. if I would of fead with the early bloom chart recommended dose they would of been upset with me....

Im gunna need 2 do my own custom GSC feeding chart.. there chart is 4 some heavy feeding strains not my light feeding strains I run..

urban1026835

urban1026835

Yeah The only thing I give at recommended dose is the BK and Demeters but both on the low end 1tsp qt BK foliar and 5ml gal demeters then when I start in the HH I do 15ml - 20 ml gal even though it says I can push more i tend to try and err on the low end if i can.

sometimes if i get too lazy to bust out the digi and eye my moab I can get a little heavy handed.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I believe it is just using the bloom khaos + supps vs the moab as a flower enhancer.. The grower knows his stuff and I know documents his crosses well so I am pretty sure it is done the same way.
Nice... good thing u posted this bcuz I was thinking hummm this nute line dont got a bloom booster.. but thats what the bloom chaos is 4.. ive been spraying with it every day so far & when I cant spray im gunna water with it... thats the booster. ..

urban1026835

urban1026835

plus if i would follow their schedule The HH is 0-10-0 so kind of a p boost there as well plus all the other added bennies.

back maybe 7-8 months ago I was talking with the other guy i had mentioned to you about notg.

It was the first week after I ever used the BK and I could not believe that it seemed to double my nodes (for real) and he agreed. This was also when 2 plants out of maybe 8 were going through some things and i could not correct them for the life of me..

once someone here mentioned the need for massive calcium once BK is started I realized that was the problem and started using it again with not a hiccup.

I must admit these 3 ladies I have weeks 6-8 I went from BK week 1,2,3,4, and then koolbloom 5,6 and to moab day 40 -54 then HH untill I wanna chop.

The next 4 ladies coming behind them I will try using there entire line as far as supplements go instead of being scared and still using some of what I know.

sorry for the edits, just trying to keep it one post.

Last edited:
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Did he give you a reason why the new secret Calcium ingredient couldn't be added to the Demeters or the Aphrodite? Or the herc? I just wonder if the Calcium syrup needs to be a separate bottle or they choose to make it a separate bottle...chemistry versus $$$, lol
Nah, not much talk about the new product yet... I will update this forum when I get the scoop.
I bought one bag of Scott's mix #4 from my favorite grow store and emailed nectar's website and asked if it was ok for seedlings. Scott personally emailed me back and told me it was ok . I make my own soil (tlo soil mix courtesy of slap14 in the organic soil forum) but the seedlings took off right away, and the soil had a nice fuzz growing on it after one watering.
Was really happy with the soil, but was really impressed that te owner emailed me back personally. Good customer service.
The #4 is a quality mix;)

ODankGro

ODankGro

My mix is a little crazy my soil is made of..

3-3.8 cuft of sunshine advance number 4 mix.yellow and black Bales.

2 bags of botanicare. Coco gro pre rinse 1.5 cuft bags

5Lbs of wiggle worm castings

2 1.5 cuft of FF ocean forest

2 1.5 cuft of FF happy frog

1 5kg. Bale of roots organic coco chips

50L mother earth hydroton

With a bunch of Plant Success granular endo and ecto mycorrihizae 3-1-2

urban1026835

urban1026835

@Capulator I only wish I was informed enough to give you some advice that would help someone as yourself who seems to understand the whole breakdown of nutrients and such better than I.

I have just been using it with my base head/lucas formula and am in coco /smart pot no bed here (i wish).

While I am just starting to play around with the line I will say my ladies really seem to like the stuff.

My exact specs on feeds is using head/lucas formula at a 1-2 micro/bloom ratio. demeters destiny 5ml gallon,bloom khaos 1tsp qt foliar 2x week veg&bloom then around week 5-6 start adding HH to the mix at 15-20ml gal and lowering my micro a couple ml and so far so good.

Again is there any real reason I do what I do eehh nah just whats working, but must say I am pretty excited you guys that have a much better understanding about nutrients bennies and all the ways they interact have decided to give it a run.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah The only thing I give at recommended dose is the BK and Demeters but both on the low end 1tsp qt BK foliar and 5ml gal demeters then when I start in the HH I do 15ml - 20 ml gal even though it says I can push more i tend to try and err on the low end if i can.

sometimes if i get too lazy to bust out the digi and eye my moab I can get a little heavy handed.
I grabbed the full line today. I am gonna need to call customer service as this is my first venture in to organic chow beds... unless @urban1026835 is kind enough to post some kind of a basic schedule...
Sic ur gunna kill it dog... I dont know how those beds work but id think ur gunna use alot of nutes.. were u talking u need there feeding chart? .

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ive been foliar spraying bloom chaos every day in early flower & now at day 11 bloom the plants seem 2 like it.. I wish I had that other nectar spray 2 mix in... not that they need it but juss 2 change it up with a different spray..

plants in the middle of there daily Bloom Chaos
20140513 175034

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Its already hot as fuck in Cali & my plants love gettin wet.. ill let them have there fun & play in the mist 4 another 7-10 days

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Ive been foliar spraying bloom chaos every day in early flower & now at day 11 bloom the plants seem 2 like it.. I wish I had that other nectar spray 2 mix in... not that they need it but juss 2 change it up with a different spray..

plants in the middle of there daily Bloom Chaos View attachment 405039
try not to get that stuff on your skin perro

Agricultural[edit]

Roxarsone is a controversial arsenic compound used as a nutritional supplement for chickens
The toxicity of arsenic to insects, bacteria and fungi led to its use as a wood preservative.[43] In the 1950s a process of treating wood withchromated copper arsenate (also known as CCA or Tanalith) was invented, and for decades this treatment was the most extensive industrial use of arsenic. An increased appreciation of the toxicity of arsenic resulted in a ban for the use of CCA in consumer products; the European Union and United States initiated this process in 2004.[44][45] CCA remains in heavy use in other countries however, e.g. Malaysian rubber plantations.[6]

Arsenic was also used in various agricultural insecticides and poisons. For example, lead hydrogen arsenate was a common insecticide on fruit trees,[46] but contact with the compound sometimes resulted in brain damage among those working the sprayers. In the second half of the 20th century, monosodium methyl arsenate (MSMA) and disodium methyl arsenate (DSMA) – less toxic organic forms of arsenic – have replaced lead arsenate in agriculture. With the exception of cotton farming the use of the organic arsenicals was phased out until 2013.[47]

Arsenic is used as a feed additive in poultry and swine production, in particular in the U.S. to increase weight gain, improve feed efficiency, and to prevent disease.[48][49] An example is roxarsone, which had been used as a broiler starter by about 70% of U.S. broiler growers.[50] The Poison-Free Poultry Act of 2009 proposes to ban the use of roxarsone in industrial swine and poultry production.[51]Alpharma, a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc., which produces Roxarsone, voluntarily suspended sales of the drug in response to studies showing elevated levels of inorganic arsenic, a carcinogen, in treated chickens.[52] A successor to Alpharma, Zoetis, continues to sell nitarsone, primarily for use in turkeys.[52]

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I like the mid bloom HH dose on the pro chart. >>>>> 2-4-6 LOL!! I guess juss use what ever u want at that time... im gunna shoot for 2 bcuz it will b cheaper...LoL

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Keyword being 'controversial" ....:) Next time I see Scott I'll ask him.

plants in the middle of there daily Bloom Chaos View attachment 405039
Have you heard of EZ Wet? Very good quality product to use in foliar. It will stimulate your stomata further and allow the Bloom Kaos to be more effective.

I spray my entire room before shutting the lights down, 1 tbsp BK and 4 tbsp EZ Wet/per gallon...I've never seen such happy plants and the Sour Diesel's stack nodes like a god damn GDP. Best part is the sugar detergent in the product will kill mites!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Keyword being 'controversial" ....:) Next time I see Scott I'll ask him.

Have you heard of EZ Wet? Very good quality product to use in foliar. It will stimulate your stomata further and allow the Bloom Kaos to be more effective.

http://monstergardens.com/Grow-More-EZ-Wet-SE-Quart&filter_name=ez w

I spray my entire room before shutting the lights down, 1 tbsp BK and 4 tbsp EZ Wet/per gallon...I've never seen such happy plants and the Sour Diesel's stack nodes like a god damn GDP. Best part is the sugar detergent in the product will kill mites!
Never used that stuff... I juss use dish soap.. but I do have a sample qt of some Dutch Master stuff like ur talkin bout. . This run is 100% Nectar for the Gods 2 see how there full line works by itself.. next round ill start adding other products if needed... thanks 4 posting tha info im gunna look in2 it now

Top Bottom