need help /advice bottom leaves turning yellow tips drying and dying curling up

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i have 7
Need help advice bottom leaves turning yellow tips drying and dying curling up
Need help advice bottom leaves turning yellow tips drying and dying curling up 2
Need help advice bottom leaves turning yellow tips drying and dying curling up 3
Need help advice bottom leaves turning yellow tips drying and dying curling up 4
Need help advice bottom leaves turning yellow tips drying and dying curling up 5
Need help advice bottom leaves turning yellow tips drying and dying curling up 6
plants left in the tent this is the only one showing this
its kush 2nd week of flower 3 gallon pot in fox farm ocean forest and perlite
temps 68 to 81 rh is high 65 to 80 when it is raining outside ph between 6.5 ppm 568
last watering to runoff about a gallon i mix 5 gallons at a time last feeding was 5 tsp epsom salt and 7 tsp grow big

mancorn

mancorn

All the spots, holes, brown spots, etc are just part of a normal grow. I’d guess the overall drooping has to do with watering/root issue. You should clear out the bottom canopy (to allow more air flow), get the pots off the ground (with some sort of grate), remove the drip trays, and make sure you’re allowing the pots to sufficiently dry out between watering.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

What are you feeding? I see a Mag def, and maybe Nitro, but it's difficult to tell with the color lights.

SDJ99

SDJ99

I don’t think that’s phosphorus deficiency, that makes the leaves turn purple/blue in the middle.
here are mine that have phosphorus deficiency from overwatering

1BE4EC81 53BC 4865 B15D DAC84E47AB1C
ACDCB36E F9A4 468E 8A85 A72C7D951984
CB51B78F 57F2 4078 B17E 6C5032E22D0B
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Phos def, usually shows up as brown patches.
Phosphorus, Potassium and Calcium look almost the same.
So, a nice tea is called for here. Mix a bit of each in some water and let it sit in the sun for 2-4 days.
If it makes you sick to smell it when you open the lid, it's ready. It should smell like a sewer.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

i have 7View attachment 1134265View attachment 1134266View attachment 1134267View attachment 1134268View attachment 1134269View attachment 1134270 plants left in the tent this is the only one showing this
its kush 2nd week of flower 3 gallon pot in fox farm ocean forest and perlite
temps 68 to 81 rh is high 65 to 80 when it is raining outside ph between 6.5 ppm 568
last watering to runoff about a gallon i mix 5 gallons at a time last feeding was 5 tsp epsom salt and 7 tsp grow big
Look at what it is sitting in each time u water it is getting stronger each time u water as that catch plate is full of salt

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
All the spots, holes, brown spots, etc are just part of a normal grow. I’d guess the overall drooping has to do with watering/root issue. You should clear out the bottom canopy (to allow more air flow), get the pots off the ground (with some sort of grate), remove the drip trays, and make sure you’re allowing the pots to sufficiently dry out between watering.
+1.. though you don’t really need to defoliant

Moshmen

Moshmen

I find actual phos def very rare - usually problem stems from something else - to much calmag can easily cause confusion! I’m not familiar with your nutes but do have some ppm questions and water questions - 1- do you use tap water sorry if I missed it, ? What’s the ppm of the water you use before any nutes?
I ask because I fear a toxic environment not a deficiency but that’s my opinion - good luck there’s some great guys here to help !

SDJ99

SDJ99

Lil disclaimer- if someone ever contradicts me, I would trust them over me at this point in my learning how to properly grow.
I try my best to help from my own research or experience with my first grow but if it’s incorrect information, I apologize

Top Bottom