Need Help First Soil Indoor Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Here's a lil update. A couple are looking a rough. But for half bag seeds ain't too bad. The lil post need trans asap. It's about to get done. We're gonna mix our own soil. Castings and guano. Maybe lime for ph. Any advise will be appreciated.
Received 1225222717517798
Received 1225222670851136

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Finally got the dude that's actually growing these to get an account he is @Holy Jebus

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yes got some updates like he mixed his own soil and has been doing some trimming on the Afgans and a couple others. He can fill y'all in. And post pics.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

They are 5 weeks old. Starting left top is luna OG has some purple color already. Below it is the strawberry cough. To the right of it is another strawberry cough.to the right of it is bubbas gift. The funny one that's budding is the fast seeds gsc that was left over. To the right of it is another luna OG. And far right top is candy jack.
IMAG0476
IMAG0477
the three in dwc buckets are the afgan. They have been topped multiple times to keep the size similar. It's a bigger strain but still they are blowing the soil plants out of the water. The strawberry cough are keeping up pretty good tho.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Whats up guy's. New to the forum. Im the grower of these beauties. I know they prolly look good to yall but to me they seem small. Lmao. Gonna let them veg for another two weeks so i can take some clones off of each one before turning to flower
@Wisher619 @CharmCity915 @THCdurk @wasfromks @BostonGeorge @Grow4me @str8smokn @Theassbandit @LuccaDaddy @aceboogie
My bad jay, I've been away for a bit and missed all the good stuff lol.. They look great dude.. I'm really needing a few cuts of that strawberry cough lol

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I really love the strawberry cough dude.. They are looking good
Yea they are by far the best looking genetics in the room. We flipped to 12s last night. Swapped out bulbs for hps, did a mute change on the afgans. One is still a bit funky. We'll see how she reacts to the mills, they all got set about 650ppm. The soil plants all got their first real feeding. About 600ppm nova, floralicious, calmag, hydroguard. The gsc auto got a full feeding along with koolbloom. These in full bloom with her lil ass. Everything looked happier after the feeding. We'll see tonight after the lights come back on. Here's a couple I snapped last night. I'll get more and better pics tonight.
IMAG0499
IMAG0500

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Yea they are by far the best looking genetics in the room. We flipped to 12s last night. Swapped out bulbs for hps, did a mute change on the afgans. One is still a bit funky. We'll see how she reacts to the mills, they all got set about 650ppm. The soil plants all got their first real feeding. About 600ppm nova, floralicious, calmag, hydroguard. The gsc auto got a full feeding along with koolbloom. These in full bloom with her lil ass. Everything looked happier after the feeding. We'll see tonight after the lights come back on. Here's a couple I snapped last night. I'll get more and better pics tonight.View attachment 603546View attachment 603547
They are loving them big ass buckets dude..
When this round of beans pop I'm gonna put about 3 inches of hydroton then my soil mix.. See how they like that

N

Nog

Gonna let them veg another week then flip to flower. I dont have any drip trays at all. I water until i see the slightest bit of run off then i stop. The tea i made did help me tremendpusly. Had a Luna OG that i almost pulled but its coming back around now

The good thing about drip trays is you can bottom water.
I usually do 2 bottom waters and then the next watering I water from the top to dampen the soil at the top of the pot.

Top Bottom