Need some help.... droopy leaves, healthy plant

• Thread starter CFC7143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you can see when your seedling was in the plastic cup/pot that the perlite is discoloured and some has yellowed, that is a sign that the medium is/was not drying out quick enough and it was starting to suffocate the roots.. Oxygen to the roots especially during the seedling stage is very important!
did you have holes in the sides of the cup?
transplanting to final pots? not a good idea.,
anyways just leave it alone.

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

Green point seeds, I’ll like them I get the seeds at my house within 4 to 5 days of ordering
Could possibly be a faulty seed I've seen it before. Sometimes they just just wont turn around no matter what you do had a bad experience once with it all the same strain but didn't matter what i did it just got worse and worse so i ended up throwing it out.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
@PK_Blunt420 I don't think the seed was bad or had issues. It germinated and broke ground. looking at the pictures it also had a very healthy green colour to it. @GNick55 made valid point and most of us agree that it was overwatering. I hope you don't take it the wrong way @CFC7143 IMHO i think you've just shocked it more and more by cutting the leaves and now up potting. You can't force a plant to do what you want, you'll just kill it like that.
I think you should not look at it for the next week and go back in a week and give it some water and then lock the tent again. 🙂

CFC7143

CFC7143

@PK_Blunt420 I don't think the seed was bad or had issues. It germinated and broke ground. looking at the pictures it also had a very healthy green colour to it. @GNick55 made valid point and most of us agree that it was overwatering. I hope you don't take it the wrong way @CFC7143 IMHO i think you've just shocked it more and more by cutting the leaves and now up potting. You can't force a plant to do what you want, you'll just kill it like that.
I think you should not look at it for the next week and go back in a week and give it some water and then lock the tent again. 🙂
Nope not overwatering the first picture I posted was minutes after I had just watered it and the color of the perlite can be brown for countless reasons. Like I said i only water once the soil is bone dry from top to bottom. I have zero issues with watering I’m pretty sure it was just the temp in the grow space but I have that worked out now and it’s quite easy to transplant a plant of this size without shocking it. But everything is good to go now the plant is looking 100% healthy and has noticeable growth each day. And you mentioned how I shocked it but it’s clearly not shocked because a shocked plant doesn’t grow Significantly each day. But if you are so dead set on your assumptions that’s fine but. At this point it was clearly the temp/similitude of the grow space

F6319775 A60D 439E 8BAF 74DA73DFE3FA
5094B96A 39D3 44B2 9FD7 29A830323BDF
DE84FA8D 6825 403C 8CA5 2415B2BFF779
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Nope not overwatering the first picture I posted was minutes after I had just watered it and the color of the perlite can be brown for countless reasons. Like I said i only water once the soil is bone dry from top to bottom. I have zero issues with watering I’m pretty sure it was just the temp in the grow space but I have that worked out now and it’s quite easy to transplant a plant of this size without shocking it. But everything is good to go now the plant is looking 100% healthy and has noticeable growth each day. And you mentioned how I shocked it but it’s clearly not shocked because a shocked plant doesn’t grow Significantly each day. But if you are so dead set on your assumptions that’s fine but. At this point it was clearly the temp/similitude of the grow space
haha, glad you think you so.
you’ll learn as you go.
also cool it with the attitude.
no time for that on here!

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

Whats your water source?

CFC7143

CFC7143

haha, glad you think you so.
you’ll learn as you go.
also cool it with the attitude.
no time for that on here!
I understand and I’m not even close to be some expert professional growing gurus but this is not my first grow. And I’m trying to not get an attitude but I genuinely feel slightly offended when people like you see a thread asking for input and you just look at the picture see wet soil and immediately assume Its overwatering and that I know absolutely nothing about what I’m doing and that I must have just over watered. You are one of the hundreds of people on this site that always jump to that conclusion immediately even though I keep telling you over and over again that watering isn’t the issue and that I’m experienced enough to water my plant properly but instead of taking me seriously and helping me to figure out what might be causing the problem you just think “even though he says he knows how to water he probably doesn’t” it comes off as extreamly Condescending and to be honest a dick move.

CFC7143

CFC7143

is it from the city or are you on a well do you know your ppm before adding nutes and do you let your water sit out for 24hrs
It’s from a well and my main or hood has pretty new well set up and I use to check my ppm but it’s always stayed consistently the same so I stopped doing it my last grow and yes I let the water sit out for a day before leveling the ph and using it. I’ve used it for every grow so far and have never had any issues with it

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I understand and I’m not even close to be some expert professional growing gurus but this is not my first grow. And I’m trying to not get an attitude but I genuinely feel slightly offended when people like you see a thread asking for input and you just look at the picture see wet soil and immediately assume Its overwatering and that I know absolutely nothing about what I’m doing and that I must have just over watered. You are one of the hundreds of people on this site that always jump to that conclusion immediately even though I keep telling you over and over again that watering isn’t the issue and that I’m experienced enough to water my plant properly but instead of taking me seriously and helping me to figure out what might be causing the problem you just think “even though he says he knows how to water he probably doesn’t” it comes off as extreamly Condescending and to be honest a dick move.
i did take my time and look at your photos before commenting. well after that reply from you, good luck, maybe start growing tomatoes instead because it’s quite obvious you don’t have a clue. goodbye.

CFC7143

CFC7143

i did take my time and look at your photos before commenting. well after that reply from you, good luck, maybe start growing tomatoes instead because it’s quite obvious you don’t have a clue. goodbye.
Look at my last two grows they aren’t anything magical but I can confidently say I am able to not overwater my plants buddy. And yea I absolutely don’t know everything but I do know that.

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

what is your ppm just the water and have you givin it any nutes it could handle some vitamins or a zero burn nitrogen like fish agra

CFC7143

CFC7143

The soils I’m using is a very low NPk and all I’ve given it so far other then what’s in the soil is worm castings mixed in with the soil

CFC7143

CFC7143

Ok with a quick look on your profile I now realize why your so obsessed with think I’m overwatering, your the type of guy who dunks his buds in buckets of water and washes his buds with milk hahaha good day sir.

CFC7143

CFC7143

what is your ppm just the water and have you givin it any nutes it could handle some vitamins or a zero burn nitrogen like fish agra
My ppm says 285 but I’m not sure how on point this meter is I have my good one to a friend and this one I still have is pretty old and shitty ha

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

how do you mix your soil is there a chance that when you mixed it you were high on the worm castings or maybe got a bigger clump of the worm casting cause that could cause to much nitrogen to fast and id just take it slow and it should grow outa it.

CFC7143

CFC7143

how do you mix your soil is there a chance that when you mixed it you were high on the worm castings or maybe got a bigger clump of the worm casting cause that could cause to much nitrogen to fast and id just take it slow and it should grow outa it.
I mixed it pretty good sat there and mixed with my hands for a solid 5 minutes and didn’t add but a small amount of casting because the soil already has some nutes so I figured if the plants seemed hungry I could always add some later

Top Bottom