Need some help.... droopy leaves, healthy plant

• Thread starter CFC7143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

285 is really high when you ph sometimes after half itll start to raise again i had a big problem with it this summer cause i run a roe cause it 340 outa the tap so befor in the winter my water would pretty much temp itself so i would make my mix and it was good and then in the summer my water would get to hot to i was adding some tape water to help cool it down but i started getting crappy crops so one day after i watered normally takes be 40 mins to water a room i checked my ph again just to see and it had gone from 6.4 to 6.8 after i figured that out i not only add some tap water to my roe water to bring it to about 60 ppm and then add my nutes and if done right i wont need to ph itll come out 6.3-6.5 every time

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

I mixed it pretty good sat there and mixed with my hands for a solid 5 minutes and didn’t add but a small amount of casting because the soil already has some nutes so I figured if the plants seemed hungry I could always add some later
when i mix dirt im ussally at if form a hour or so but im mixing 3 different types of dirt and other things so i make sure i mix it well

CFC7143

CFC7143

when i mix dirt im ussally at if form a hour or so but im mixing 3 different types of dirt and other things so i make sure i mix it well
Also I’m only mixing 5 and a half gallons of dirt your probably mixing much more then I am

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

yea i am mixing alot at once but its just kinda a long shot right so you mix this dirt and the one hand full you grab happens have a rich spot and no im not familiar with it i googled it and looks similar to the blue sky super soil i use says ready to use on the bag thats a joke its way to rich and has a high ph so i mix it with pro mix so level it out

CFC7143

CFC7143

yea i am mixing alot at once but its just kinda a long shot right so you mix this dirt and the one hand full you grab happens have a rich spot and no im not familiar with it i googled it and looks similar to the blue sky super soil i use says ready to use on the bag thats a joke its way to rich and has a high ph so i mix it with pro mix so level it out
Did you say you had grown GMOxPURPLE punch before? I can’t find any good grow
Journals of that strain

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

I think maybe your medium is holding on to much water if you feel that you are not over watering.

Reactions: PK1
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

No this is actually the fastest drying soil I’ve ever used
Try the same strain again and see if it happens again. I had 5 seeds of the same strain from the same breeder a few years back which also seemed to get stunned by week 3.

• Wow
CFC7143

CFC7143

Try the same strain again and see if it happens again. I had 5 seeds of the same strain from the same breeder a few years back which also seemed to get stunned by week 3.
Yea so now she’s is looking great and growing sooo much each day I’m really liking this new soil.
86F69F33 A01B 4FAB 951D 6DC8E2BB248C
97286F44 C514 492F A991 04A45BF2EFB5
463CACF3 960E 4A3D 8188 73024A15E003
A8B65B3E C3A1 4C34 B4E5 54401C83F77E

CFC7143

CFC7143

I’m also really hoping this girl is a good pheno or whatever you call it and I get some good purple colors. I’ve yet to grow any strain with any purple coloring to it.

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

Glad to see shes doing better now figured it wasnt anything to worry to much best guess is you happened to use some rich soil but just pure luck and if you want the purple to really come out drop your temp under 76-75f last 3 weeks of flower ussally last 4 days ill drop to 72 with a 3 dif on my ac

PK1

PK1

Supporter
ya, im with blunt on that. Glad to see she is coming back. Lower temps brings the colours out like he mentioned but watch the humidity as it will rise.
Also, i know you hate to hear this, but you are letterly giving it to much water. Just look how your soil is wet.

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

Ya pk right on that when my plants are that size i give them about 150ml-200ml every 2 days sometimes 3

ArrEll

ArrEll

So after a lot of reading trying to figure out what may be wrong I came to the conclusion that although I don’t know what is exactly happening I’m pretty sure whatever it is something is messing with my root development so I cut back the two droopy leafs hoping it would stimulate more root growth and the new set of leafs growing in seen to be doing pretty good.View attachment 1072487
Myself......I would never cut leaves like that, on a Seedling - unless there was Disease or something. Pls: Leave it alone.

CFC7143

CFC7143

Glad to see shes doing better now figured it wasnt anything to worry to much best guess is you happened to use some rich soil but just pure luck and if you want the purple to really come out drop your temp under 76-75f last 3 weeks of flower ussally last 4 days ill drop to 72 with a 3 dif on my ac
Yea I’ve heard this a few time but I’ve always wondering is this method just causing stress to the plant causing it to turn purple? Can’t you stress any plant of any strain to force it to show purple colors? I was just wondering

CFC7143

CFC7143

ya, im with blunt on that. Glad to see she is coming back. Lower temps brings the colours out like he mentioned but watch the humidity as it will rise.
Also, i know you hate to hear this, but you are letterly giving it to much water. Just look how your soil is wet.
The soil is wet because I took this picture like 50 seconds after watering the plant

CFC7143

CFC7143

This amount of water that I just gave it will be completely dry through and through by tomorrow end. It’s not even enough water for anything to make it all the way through the pot to the catch tray

Top Bottom