• Tagged users None

Which photo you like most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello dudes, Happy valentine's day. Wish you and your loved one are happy and healthy.

The vote will end in 4 hours, pick your favorite photos, looking forward the winner SP light growing diary 🌱

SP 20200214181128

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Dude won it, fair and square 👊 what he does is his call, although 2nd was touting for votes, dropping subtle hints 🤔I’d say keep it, no guilt
I get that but why brag that your going to give it to the runner up if you win then not do it?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I get that but why brag that your going to give it to the runner up if you win then not do it?
Because the winner is the one that was asking people for votes...how does that make it fair for number 2? He lost by one vote.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

That's the problem....it made it unfair for the others involved. One vote did make a difference....

Actually the closest competitor was 2 votes away from me.
When it comes to honoring our word we all choose if and when we will. I asked Mimedgrower and FarmerP for votes no one else. Mimedgrower said he hated Marshydro too much. Afterwards he helped me with determining whether to harvest. I uncovered I take It you didn't win the Instagram Marshydro contest. I asked if you would honor your word. It comes down to that. At the end of the day we are individually accountable for our actions no one else. In the South for many your word is all you have.
Blessing's, Peace, Love and good toking

Last edited by a moderator:
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

For gods sake man just keep the light!
Put an end to this, set it up and flower a plant underneath it and post it in a grow diary for our gracious sponsor that has gifted you this light:)

Who said he isn't also I thought Marshydro paid to be on these threads and post what they want, not anyone else.
Get some counseling. I don't know you or want to know you. Who would of thought that you would be so fixated on someone like me. Just so you know I am sexual and am interested in you and any man

Last edited by a moderator:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Who said he isn't also I thought Marshydro paid to be on these threads and post what they want, not anyone else.
Get some counseling. I don't know you or want to know you. Who would of thought that you would be so fixated on someone like me. Just so you know I am heterosexual and not interested in you or any man
Wow, your a weird dude! Thanks for the offer but I’m married to a lovely woman:) I guess I’ll have to point it out to you!

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Get some counseling. I don't know you or want to know you. Who would of thought that you would be so fixated on someone like me. Just so you know I am heterosexual and am interested in you and any man
I’m fair with everyone here on The Farm but when I see someone taking advantage of a situation to better themself when there’s supposed to be a even playing field I’m going to call you out on it.
Me being a moderator or not.

You sir tried to take advantage of the situation to win the the light over the honest people that were in the contest.

I got a sneaky suspicion your a troll from that RIU place.
Now you’ve got my attention and that’s the last thing you wanted here on The Farm:)
Happy growing

Top Bottom