Needshelpguys Grow Thread

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

What about the fan leaves lower one the plant that seem to droop unlike the rest you can see them in the bottom left corner of the last photo
Make those pics happen want to see how thick the conpy is. Yeah her too

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I seen your plants so appreciate your advice what about fans lower on plant that aren't really blocking anything

lower fans that are not blocking anything should absolutely be left. sometimes you have to harvest twice when you scrOG , to ensure everything is finished and be aware lower flowers that you harvest second , allowing them to mature, will not end up with the same density as the first cut at least imo the stuff I let finish after a serious first harvest will finish. By finish I mean the trics will develop as normal. It you remove too many fans you will have a negative impact on yield (in my experience).

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

lower fans that are not blocking anything should absolutely be left. sometimes you have to harvest twice when you scrOG , to ensure everything is finished and be aware lower flowers that you harvest second , allowing them to mature, will not end up with the same density as the first cut at least imo the stuff I let finish after a serious first harvest will finish. By finish I mean the trics will develop as normal. It you remove too many fans you will have a negative impact on yield (in my experience).
Thanks for the advice

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Do people think I would see better results by doing more watering a day? At this stage I'm feeding about 9L once a day when lights come on, going to up to about 12 next week as I'm not quite getting the run off I used to be

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Unsure how I haven't got rot finally got my dehumidifier set up last night and it read 85 and filled within 4 hours hahah got a second one in there now with a larger tank capacity

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Unsure how I haven't got rot finally got my dehumidifier set up last night and it read 85 and filled within 4 hours hahah got a second one in there now with a larger tank capacity

Likely good airflow and recirculation.

It takes a while for dehumidifiers to stabalize. It wont run as much when the excess humidity is gone I bet. But bigger with those is better except for the heat they generate. Thats one reason I dehumidify the whole house and basement and intake the inside conditioned air to my tent and rooms.

Plus its healthy for the plants and the humans to have medium humidity.

Top Bottom