Needshelpguys Grow Thread

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Starting to get things under way again been a slow start, double size tent now 2.4x2.4m going to scrog half and unsure what techniques I'll do on the other half probably just top once or twice and let them grow. going for 14 plants. Here's a clone I got off my mate running for first time strain big bud, this ones going in the scrog so trying to get it as wide as possible before it bushes out, trying for 12 main heads

20200423 164424
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Good to see you back around @Aqua Man hope to see you get another grow diary going

grassroots.solutions

grassroots.solutions

hey that plant you've tied down looks awesome. Have you considered ground layering the middle portion, so you just have 12 individual shoots from the same pot?

B

Burned Haze

And here's my two sick greencrack clones that were neglected but are now starting to come back

Suggestion ( take it or leave it)

hide those roots in the dark by putting a second party cup ( poke holes for airflow on bottom and so the water can drain on bottom of it )

just a quick fix but the plant def depends on you since they are so sensitive at that stage ( seedlings & clones )

to fight bad pathogens besides overwatering and bad quality water, I suggest on a maintenance root defensive fungi like root shield ( 8-12 week population after , so you only have to apply 1-3 in a cycle to fight pathogens )

BENEFITS & FEATURES
  • Grows in soil and on roots, shields roots from pathogens
  • Seeks out, attacks and eats fungal pathogens
  • Induces host resistance
  • Active over wide temperature range (48-97 °F/9-36 °C)
  • Grows in wide pH range (pH 4-8)
  • Compatible with many chemical and biological inputs
  • Well suited to a wide range of soil types
  • Enhances nutrient uptake
  • Helps plants resist/overcome abiotic stresses and transplant shock
  • Does not interfere with beneficial insects
  • Exempt from residue
  • Excellent tool for fungicide resistance management
  • Prevents root diseases (damping-off, root rot, crown rot, wilt) caused by species of Fusarium, Phytophthora, Pythium, Rhizoctonia and other soilborne pathogens

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

hey that plant you've tied down looks awesome. Have you considered ground layering the middle portion, so you just have 12 individual shoots from the same pot?
I didnt know what it was done a little research and it said its generally to clone hard wood on hard to clone plants and then re transplant them, not considering at this stage

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Suggestion ( take it or leave it)

hide those roots in the dark by putting a second party cup ( poke holes for airflow on bottom and so the water can drain on bottom of it )

just a quick fix but the plant def depends on you since they are so sensitive at that stage ( seedlings & clones )

to fight bad pathogens besides overwatering and bad quality water, I suggest on a maintenance root defensive fungi like root shield ( 8-12 week population after , so you only have to apply 1-3 in a cycle to fight pathogens )

BENEFITS & FEATURES
  • Grows in soil and on roots, shields roots from pathogens
  • Seeks out, attacks and eats fungal pathogens
  • Induces host resistance
  • Active over wide temperature range (48-97 °F/9-36 °C)
  • Grows in wide pH range (pH 4-8)
  • Compatible with many chemical and biological inputs
  • Well suited to a wide range of soil types
  • Enhances nutrient uptake
  • Helps plants resist/overcome abiotic stresses and transplant shock
  • Does not interfere with beneficial insects
  • Exempt from residue
  • Excellent tool for fungicide resistance management
  • Prevents root diseases (damping-off, root rot, crown rot, wilt) caused by species of Fusarium, Phytophthora, Pythium, Rhizoctonia and other soilborne pathogens

Cheers yeah I will do something with them eventually got one transplanted into a bigger container see roots but no new growth

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Over the last couple days had a mag deficiency developing on one plant, once I noticed I increased mag supplement, but seems to be still progressing, how long should I wait to increase again or change something else? Pics will follow later

Top Bottom