Needshelpguys Grow Thread

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I usually don't use additives but wanted to give it ago for one grow to see if it was worth it ay usually only use pk boost but see even now thats not worth it from what I've read I've got a few days left on my pk and need to buy other additives so I might just stop with them and just finish the pk and use the pk and A/B at the same strength

many growers use and like additives with excellent results. But they should be extra to enhance ratios and or microbe life. A fraction of the base nutes. NPK is considered the main elements (calcium and now silica are also) and robbing the plant of needed nitrogen and leaning toward high P products will always eventually antagonize or lock out other elements.

i do like to have higher K than N. Like in pure blend pro grow or megacrop.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

many growers use and like additives with excellent results. But they should be extra to enhance ratios and or microbe life. A fraction of the base nutes. NPK is considered the main elements (calcium and now silica are also) and robbing the plant of needed nitrogen and leaning toward high P products will always eventually antagonize or lock out other elements.

i do like to have higher K than N. Like in pure blend pro grow or megacrop.
Thanks for the info bro

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks for the info bro

I can add some helpful info here. Much stuff argued is really about hydro not potting soil grows.

I like ocean forest or the like because they are packed with organics to fuel microbe life. Abundant with micro nutrients from seaweed and worm castings and rock dust. And with some added large perlite drain well.

I only really need a balanced complete grow nute to re set the soil of nutrients once the soil nutrients start to run low on stuff. Then really maintain what they need to the end.

But with a nuetral medium like coco or rockwool or water culture you only have what is in the base getting to the plant. So you may notice improvents adding epsom salts because of the plant getting more sulfer for example.

But in my system there is always plenty of sulfer in well water. soil and the nutes.

So guidelines and tips get all mixed up between mediums and techniques. I spent many many hours reading about plant biology and nutrient needs and fertilization guides until i had at least a basic rudimentary indersranding of all this crap. It was freakin’ confusing trying to learn on the weed forums for me.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sweet im going to look into using some cheap two part nute next time

I use one bottle of grow nutes. I have sitting going bad on the shelf. Cal mag plus, botanicare sweet, botanicare pure blend pro bloom soil, mega crop free bag (way too many unneeded additives in that silly crap. And an obviously low quality formulation.) ph up and down wasted big bottles now 5 years old. Oh and botanicare kind bloom. Old packs of white widow and another inoculation product.

All did nothing or hurt my results in potting soil.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Any suggestions on defoliating or further training @OdlaFett @MIMedGrower @PlumberSoCal @Beachwalker any input appreciated
I leave the vast majority and only clip those shading actual flowers. Plant food storage. You can watch them fade as the plant nears harvest.

I've done a lot of topping. Did one pretty much weekly and stripped off most leafs so it didn't look like a pot plant. Big ol round bush. Bag seed. Had a thousand very small buds.

I like big buds and I can not lie.😉

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I use one bottle of grow nutes. I have sitting going bad on the shelf. Cal mag plus, botanicare sweet, botanicare pure blend pro bloom soil, mega crop free bag (way too many unneeded additives in that silly crap. And an obviously low quality formulation.) ph up and down wasted big bottles now 5 years old. Oh and botanicare kind bloom. Old packs of white widow and another inoculation product.

All did nothing or hurt my results in potting soil.
Wow intense hahah yeah I definitely need an alternative was quite expensive for two plants this run

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I leave the vast majority and only clip those shading actual flowers. Plant food storage. You can watch them fade as the plant nears harvest.

I've done a lot of topping. Did one pretty much weekly and stripped off most leafs so it didn't look like a pot plant. Big ol round bush. Bag seed. Had a thousand very small buds.

I like big buds and I can not lie.😉
Hahah thanks for the info man

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yield predictions? I'm gonna guess between the two plants to be a pound including all the low quality stuff too

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

How far away do you guys think they are? 11 days going by 9week flower time was going to start flushing tomorrow due to them being so green

Enforcer

Enforcer

I would start flush now. I’m a big believer in flushing makes your smoke so much better. That’s from personal growing experience not what I read. I know there is a big controversy on flushing. But in this grow style it’s an important step. I hate the taste of nutes. I run just Remo Nature’s Candy in RO water for at least 2 weeks. My runoff ppm is well under 200 by chop. I like a nice fade and big fat buds. Trichs mostly cloudy (look like plastic) with a few clear (looks like glass) and a few amber.
Excellent grow man 👍

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I would start flush now. I’m a big believer in flushing makes your smoke so much better. That’s from personal growing experience not what I read. I know there is a big controversy on flushing. But in this grow style it’s an important step. I hate the taste of nutes. I run just Remo Nature’s Candy in RO water for at least 2 weeks. My runoff ppm is well under 200 by chop. I like a nice fade and big fat buds. Trichs mostly cloudy (look like plastic) with a few clear (looks like glass) and a few amber.
Excellent grow man 👍
Thanks man

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Ph was 6.4 second day flushing will get full plant pics tomorrow. Calcium defiency? I've been slowing on the cal mag and have just been flushing with plain water, forgot to ph my flush water, seems to have been going on slowly for a while but last couple days starting to accelerate. Any input appreciated

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Last pic doesnt look like calcium deficiency to me but the others might? Leaves are also quite dry

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Last pic doesnt look like calcium deficiency to me but the others might? Leaves are also quite dry

What do you mean by second day of flushing? Are you flooding the plant?

She is eating multiple elements mainly phosphorous from her own leaves.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

What do you mean by second day of flushing? Are you flooding the plant?

She is eating multiple elements mainly phosphorous from her own leaves.
Feeding just water, yeah since I'm feeding once a day I kinda flood them 16L each but I reckon some people would consider them being too dry before I rewater. Thanks again for your help bro

Top Bottom