Never buy cuts from kingkong clones

• Thread starter Growingfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growingfather

Growingfather

last week I ordered 4 cuts from kingkong clones. I didn't hear anything for a few days so I called the number on my invoice. The next day I got them and placed them in my cloner. 5 days into the cloner I notice powdery mildew in the headband cut. I wiped the mildew spots off and wished for the best . The next day my other cuts were affected . After a week of numerous unresponsive call and emails I finally get a response "kingkong clones don't replace cuts only clones , the boss told me to get a pm cure "....... wtf no shit but u gave me cuts riddled in powdery mildew . Anyways I take this as a loss and just a warning to people that might use that bullshit ass site ..... do yourself a favor and hit up Firstclassgenetics on Instagram instead. King Kong need to take an example from that man on how to run a business

Never buy cuts from kingkong clones
Never buy cuts from kingkong clones 2
Never buy cuts from kingkong clones 3
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Damn it! I've never priced cuttings. Sorry to hear about the misfortune.

jj

Growingfather

Growingfather

it was 4 clones for $300
The strains were baby yoda ,cheetah piss, headband ,and ya hemi . If they didn't have powdery mildew it would have been an amazing deal in my opinions .
The point of this post was to say that king Kong clones is knowingly selling cuts with powdery mildew and refuse to acknowledge it. They send this piece of paper which looks like lab results with the cuts saying everything's tested but that's obviously a huge lie . I've been growing for 15 years I know the game. If I buy cuts that don't root, that's fine I understand the risks but having cuts show this much powdery mildew in the cloner was a first

Growingfather

Growingfather

it was 4 clones for $300
The strains were baby yoda ,cheetah piss, headband ,and ya hemi . If they didn't have powdery mildew it would have been an amazing deal in my opinions .
The point of this post was just to say that king Kong clones is knowingly selling cuts with powdery mildew and refuse to acknowledge it. They send this piece of paper which looks like lab results with the cuts saying everything's tested but that's obviously a huge lie . I've been growing for 15 years I know the game. If I buy cuts that don't root, that's fine I understand the risks but having cuts show this much powdery mildew in the cloner was a first

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Happened to me too. Not from them but I bought clones with powdery mildew. I treated them and moved on. Shiitake happens.

Z

Zatoichi

Sleazy clone vendors are the majority now. Last year got spider mites from hell from Ben's nursery on Strainly. Noticed crappy leaf within hour of opening package and found them, then threw out. Seller swore up and down that they got into sealed bag in shipping. Reshipped and said they would have no mites. They had eggs so quarantined and treated every 3 days for 3 weeks. Month later they were everywhere, and were immune to everything from coming from warehouse grows. Wasted a year fighting them, lost $1500 in elite genetics, electric, my life, my mental health, and finally everything got botrytis from constant spraying. All that and nothing worth smoking. Shut down for 3 months, threw everything out, bug bombs, UVC light treatments, and decided to start over. Ordered straight from seed canary who sent old clones that had to be chopped to fit shipper, and had advanced stem canker from mold infected mothers and on verge of death. Tried to blame heat and sent pictures, then claimed it happened in transit, when stem canker takes weeks to get to that point and was working it's way up plant meaning either mother infected or tools used for cloning infected. Took weeks to get refund after blasting on discord and other sites. So they know they are selling infected plants. Strainly seller Prestige Clones, ditto. After weeks got money back and strainly refused to allow feedback. So they are sheltering spreaders of disease, and Vendors sign up one month at a time and strainly lets them reguoarly change their names and wipe negative feedback. Strainly has 4300 posts on RIU about there service with 90% or more negative. Wonder whetehr they intentionally sell infected clones that are fake genetics, knowing they will never live to make it through flower alive. Went with direct site, getseedsrighthere. Wasted a month of my time with constant going out today, going out early next week, and after a month asked for money back. Refused. Waiting for credit card company to get money back. So many sellers for reasonable price and great alleged genetics are pure scammers. Have found a few that sell to California growers, but not top shelf, mostly older strains. Truly disgusting with how profitable selling legitimate clean clones is. After getting genetics, test Tumi sells for HLVD, Fusarium, and Pythium for $40, 25 cent rockwool cube, about same in nutrients, and 2 weeks sitting on a shelf.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sleazy clone vendors are the majority now. Last year got spider mites from hell from Ben's nursery on Strainly. Noticed crappy leaf within hour of opening package and found them, then threw out. Seller swore up and down that they got into sealed bag in shipping. Reshipped and said they would have no mites. They had eggs so quarantined and treated every 3 days for 3 weeks. Month later they were everywhere, and were immune to everything from coming from warehouse grows. Wasted a year fighting them, lost $1500 in elite genetics, electric, my life, my mental health, and finally everything got botrytis from constant spraying. All that and nothing worth smoking. Shut down for 3 months, threw everything out, bug bombs, UVC light treatments, and decided to start over. Ordered straight from seed canary who sent old clones that had to be chopped to fit shipper, and had advanced stem canker from mold infected mothers and on verge of death. Tried to blame heat and sent pictures, then claimed it happened in transit, when stem canker takes weeks to get to that point and was working it's way up plant meaning either mother infected or tools used for cloning infected. Took weeks to get refund after blasting on discord and other sites. So they know they are selling infected plants. Strainly seller Prestige Clones, ditto. After weeks got money back and strainly refused to allow feedback. So they are sheltering spreaders of disease, and Vendors sign up one month at a time and strainly lets them reguoarly change their names and wipe negative feedback. Strainly has 4300 posts on RIU about there service with 90% or more negative. Wonder whetehr they intentionally sell infected clones that are fake genetics, knowing they will never live to make it through flower alive. Went with direct site, getseedsrighthere. Wasted a month of my time with constant going out today, going out early next week, and after a month asked for money back. Refused. Waiting for credit card company to get money back. So many sellers for reasonable price and great alleged genetics are pure scammers. Have found a few that sell to California growers, but not top shelf, mostly older strains. Truly disgusting with how profitable selling legitimate clean clones is. After getting genetics, test Tumi sells for HLVD, Fusarium, and Pythium for $40, 25 cent rockwool cube, about same in nutrients, and 2 weeks sitting on a shelf.
Main thing is buy from people who grow their own strains. 90% of clone dealers don’t ever grow they just take stuff in and send it out .

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

@Trustfall what if someone made a supply-chain ledger that could ID clones and seeds lineage , and verify authenticity , could even have financial infrastructure to pay breeders royalties on their shit.

C

CowboyRopin

Best stated opportunity I’ve read to date in some time. Keep it simple stupid. Like music / movies, I should be genetically traceable with my strain and when customers are happy they return or perhaps purchase a franchise for my genetically proven plants for your own home and business supply chain of customers. I’m all ready playing with storage of the pollen itself.

E

erbansk

last week I ordered 4 cuts from kingkong clones. I didn't hear anything for a few days so I called the number on my invoice. The next day I got them and placed them in my cloner. 5 days into the cloner I notice powdery mildew in the headband cut. I wiped the mildew spots off and wished for the best . The next day my other cuts were affected . After a week of numerous unresponsive call and emails I finally get a response "kingkong clones don't replace cuts only clones , the boss told me to get a pm cure "....... wtf no shit but u gave me cuts riddled in powdery mildew . Anyways I take this as a loss and just a warning to people that might use that bullshit ass site ..... do yourself a favor and hit up Firstclassgenetics on Instagram instead. King Kong need to take an example from that man on how to run a business
I'd say just about everyone that sells cuts anywhere is going to have this shit going on...send the cuts you buy in for testing...you will see im not full of shit! Can you afford that? No! Not many are going to spend money like that....

If you are in a legsl state..GET A PSI OR SIMILAR ISO CERTIFIED TESTING BUSINESS AND SEND A WHOLLY INTACT CLONE FOR CHEMICAL TESTING....my money says imid, eagle 20, etc will show up...PERIOD! Its sad it really is...buyer beware!! If you think you van trust oerps in this industry...think again...no one is to be trusted....lol

E

erbansk

Has anyone seen a gc/ms in a dispo? I have in MI...it was very surprising to see all the nasty shit in thr test...lmfao...

I agree with you on strainly...its a fuckin joke...i spent 5 to 6k on genetics only to have them get fuckt by russets...

Funny thing is i went on RIU bitched and they banned me...pnw strainhunter they backed him and protected him said he was a great guy....the owner of the site said that i bitched and got the boot and ban....riu can eat a fucking dick....lmfao FUCK STRAINLY!!

Top Bottom