Never buy cuts from kingkong clones

• Thread starter Growingfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zatoichi

Reading all the posts and wondering why dont you just start from seed, but your saying seeds are vulnerable?
First seeds are like the lottery, compared to award winning clone. Second an infected male or female can produce 5-50% infected seeds. Just google hlvd seeds.

Z

Zatoichi

@JohnBlazr ill get you a video of that banana man 7 tonight.
Most clone dealers just post silly memes to get you to buy 🤣
Bought clones from sellers n strainly that swear up and down they are 100% clean and got spider mites immune to everything that wiped out all I had and twice recently from strainly and seed canary severely infected with stem canker which spreads and guaranteed death of plant in less than 2 months. At minimum scammers. Who knows if corporate sleeze or big brother is trying to wipe out home growers.

E

erbansk

Bought clones from sellers n strainly that swear up and down they are 100% clean and got spider mites immune to everything that wiped out all I had and twice recently from strainly and seed canary severely infected with stem canker which spreads and guaranteed death of plant in less than 2 months. At minimum scammers. Who knows if corporate sleeze or big brother is trying to wipe out home growers.
That wouldnt blow my mind at all...some growers big time breeders working for gov...then sell shit clones to spread herpes...all the while they got great stuff sitting in big negative air enviroments locked away and few know about them..lol..wouldnt blow me away!!

Eagle 20 and other various fungicides and insecticides will make the plant seem healthy when in fact that plant becomes a mom it will release said chems over time and the plants health will deteriorate...lol...ive seen it myself...healthy plants from healthy soil!!

Most american seed/clone dealers are shaddy....hate to say it america is shaddy!! Buyer beware

Z

Zatoichi

That wouldnt blow my mind at all...some growers big time breeders working for gov...then sell shit clones to spread herpes...all the while they got great stuff sitting in big negative air enviroments locked away and few know about them..lol..wouldnt blow me away!!

Eagle 20 and other various fungicides and insecticides will make the plant seem healthy when in fact that plant becomes a mom it will release said chems over time and the plants health will deteriorate...lol...ive seen it myself...healthy plants from healthy soil!!

Most american seed/clone dealers are shaddy....hate to say it america is shaddy!! Buyer beware
Eagle 20 is fine for produce and eliminated by liver when eaten, but turns to a form of cyanide when burned. It's half life is 245 days. If you use it can not be sold in many states. A few years ago someone bought 10 bootleg vape cartridges and all tested positive for it. Many outdoor growers have used it for ever, since mold is so hard to prevent outdoors and think since OK for produce, safe for cannabis. New American way is get rich any way you can and screw everyone else.

E

erbansk

Eagle 20 is fine for produce and eliminated by liver when eaten, but turns to a form of cyanide when burned. It's half life is 245 days. If you use it can not be sold in many states. A few years ago someone bought 10 bootleg vape cartridges and all tested positive for it. Many outdoor growers have used it for ever, since mold is so hard to prevent outdoors and think since OK for produce, safe for cannabis. New American way is get rich any way you can and screw everyone else.
Agreed 100%.... most americans hate competition too...they thrive best without it...i love competition especially if they are laxy shortcutters!! Lmfao!!

Z

Zatoichi

last week I ordered 4 cuts from kingkong clones. I didn't hear anything for a few days so I called the number on my invoice. The next day I got them and placed them in my cloner. 5 days into the cloner I notice powdery mildew in the headband cut. I wiped the mildew spots off and wished for the best . The next day my other cuts were affected . After a week of numerous unresponsive call and emails I finally get a response "kingkong clones don't replace cuts only clones , the boss told me to get a pm cure "....... wtf no shit but u gave me cuts riddled in powdery mildew . Anyways I take this as a loss and just a warning to people that might use that bullshit ass site ..... do yourself a favor and hit up Firstclassgenetics on Instagram instead. King Kong need to take an example from that man on how to run a business
Who was the vendor there. Thought they were like strainly (besides being disreputable) and they have multiple vendors. Have placed 4 orders in last 3 months from different sites, and all had ste canker. 2 orders on verge of death, the other 2 showing signs and guaranteed to die before flower.

Z

Zatoichi

One vendor was from strainly and changed name and selling at both. KingKng charges $80 to ship any order. Clone I was looking at was $85.

Stokes

Stokes

I dont trust people enough to buy clones, especially at that price. Too easy to take a cut of an ILGM GG4 and sell it as a seed junky/archive/etc cut

Z

Zatoichi

I dont trust people enough to buy clones, especially at that price. Too easy to take a cut of an ILGM GG4 and sell it as a seed junky/archive/etc cut
That is exactly what I think strainly does. Offers great cuts for reasonable price, then sends crap seed they grew that is infected and will die weeks after purchase, and long before it will ever flower, to be able to identify.

H

heavyisback

Who was the vendor there. Thought they were like strainly (besides being disreputable) and they have multiple vendors. Have placed 4 orders in last 3 months from different sites, and all had ste canker. 2 orders on verge of death, the other 2 showing signs and guaranteed to die before flower.
King kong clones sent me a dead clone and never replaced it or gave me my money back the just took my money and thats it ..

A

alpha.ganjaguy

King kong clones sent me a dead clone and never replaced it or gave me my money back the just took my money and thats it ..
which vendor from king kong clones? they claim to have a one time replacement policy but you may have to contact the vendor directly now that they let different places/people sell their clones through their site

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just stop buying damn clones?
i never have and i never will..
such a waste of money and time and all the shit that comes with it..
thinking your gonna get something special??
geezus we all could taste the same joint or glass of wine but all of us will have different opinions and effects on us..
just making people rich for no reason whatsoever..
i guess when your old and been in the business since a teenager and now all this legalization etc that sooo much of it is just lies and rip offs..

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I bought one clone. Will never buy clone again. 😂 I like growing from seed. No mysteries there.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

I've been very hesitant to buy from them again but I can say 2021 I picked up blueberry gushers, kush mints, Gelato 42 and Los Celos. All are, great plants, I got slips not rooted, no bugs, no pm, two didn't root and they sent free replacements, I have not started home testing for hlvd so idk about that besides the paperwork they provided which 🤷‍♂️

anyway, I have a lot of concerns with their new method of basically just being another strainly but possibly with less control?

Top Bottom