Never buy cuts from kingkong clones

• Thread starter Growingfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zatoichi

which vendor from king kong clones? they claim to have a one time replacement policy but you may have to contact the vendor directly now that they let different places/people sell their clones through their site
Huge issue now is vendors selling mold infected clones. Have not bought from king kong, but 4 orders in 3 months, 2 orders plants were on verge of death, the other 2 I knew what to look for, and took 3-4 weeks for them to die. Could take upto 2 months. Why many only offer 1 day guarantee. Many test for HLVD but not fusarium and pythium, which will kill them much faster. Can also have clean mothers, and use dirty techniques in cloning and get it. Hydro systems and bulk feeding of clones spread it to all clones. Usually plants get it through damage and infects inward. By nature of taking cuts for clones there is a gaping wound for mold and bacteria to enter. Give them warm temps and high humidity and it spreads up the stem. Every seller I have dealt with is either in denial or refuses to admit the problem. Only seller that covers the issue, but high prices is pig tail gardens who will replace clones that die within 2 months with next order.

Z

Zatoichi

just stop buying damn clones?
i never have and i never will..
such a waste of money and time and all the shit that comes with it..
thinking your gonna get something special??
geezus we all could taste the same joint or glass of wine but all of us will have different opinions and effects on us..
just making people rich for no reason whatsoever..
i guess when your old and been in the business since a teenager and now all this legalization etc that sooo much of it is just lies and rip offs..
That is due to lowlife scammers looking to make a quick buck. A real top shelf clone with no diseases or bugs is well worth a couple of hundred when seeds are $15 and could go through 100;s to find perfect set of attributes for 60 day indoor tent grow. For outdoors seeds are fine, since looking for volume over quality.

Z

Zatoichi

I've been very hesitant to buy from them again but I can say 2021 I picked up blueberry gushers, kush mints, Gelato 42 and Los Celos. All are, great plants, I got slips not rooted, no bugs, no pm, two didn't root and they sent free replacements, I have not started home testing for hlvd so idk about that besides the paperwork they provided which 🤷‍♂️

anyway, I have a lot of concerns with their new method of basically just being another strainly but possibly with less control?
Strainly enables miscreant sellers with their intentionally flawed checkout system. If a seller offers any deals, the system can not handle it so have to message vendor who says it is broken and send invoice. The they send infected/infested clones that will never live to flower and are probably not what they say they are. They refuse to replace or refund, and when you complain to strainly they say you cheated them by not using their checkout, so tough crap and no feedback allowed. Hard to find site sleazier than strainly. Strainly also lets vendors change names whenever they want.

If plants die before flowering, it is mold. HLVD will produce crap harvest . 4 orders from 4 vendors in 3 months and all died from mold.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

no disrespect but I don't see how either of your replies have to do with King Kong clones? this thread was specifically regarding them, someone else may come and read your messages and assume you meant kkc. Your posts are more about the general worries and things you have to deal with buying clones..

not trying to defend of defame kkc but just be fair

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That is due to lowlife scammers looking to make a quick buck. A real top shelf clone with no diseases or bugs is well worth a couple of hundred when seeds are $15 and could go through 100;s to find perfect set of attributes for 60 day indoor tent grow. For outdoors seeds are fine, since looking for volume over quality.
you believe that and that’s why some try and get $1500 for a clone, that’s a scam right there!!..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
there is not a clone in the world i would want not even for free..
its a total rip off scam system for someone to sit back and make easy money from fools..
or to prey on people’s non sense worries..
maybe if the clone tested out at 100% thc than i’d think about it, otherwise there is not a reason in the world for it.. that’s all,
do as you wish,
that’s my opinion..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
its a total rip off scam system for someone to sit back and make easy money from fools..
maybe if the clone tested out at 100% thc than i’d think about it, otherwise there is not a reason in the world for it.. that’s all,
do as you wish,
that’s my opinion..
Seed life. Though I take my own cuttings to keep a strain around for a while though. Otherwise, it seed. If you can make your own cuttings, why not just pop a seed?

Ponky

Ponky

do as you wish,
that’s my opinion..
Facts. Unless you're buying a box of known clones for 4 bucks a piece it's a crap shoot.

E

erbansk

Pigt
Huge issue now is vendors selling mold infected clones. Have not bought from king kong, but 4 orders in 3 months, 2 orders plants were on verge of death, the other 2 I knew what to look for, and took 3-4 weeks for them to die. Could take upto 2 months. Why many only offer 1 day guarantee. Many test for HLVD but not fusarium and pythium, which will kill them much faster. Can also have clean mothers, and use dirty techniques in cloning and get it. Hydro systems and bulk feeding of clones spread it to all clones. Usually plants get it through damage and infects inward. By nature of taking cuts for clones there is a gaping wound for mold and bacteria to enter. Give them warm temps and high humidity and it spreads up the stem. Every seller I have dealt with is either in denial or refuses to admit the problem. Only seller that covers the issue, but high prices is pig tail gardens who will replace clones that die within 2 months with next order.
Pigtails has russet mites. Two people bitched about her. Never bought from her because of that...

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok don’t want people hating on me..
ya i don’t like clones, yes i take my own and give to friends, as i know i won’t give something bad.. anyhoo..
like say here on the farm there is a few growers who offer clones, well they show pictures and are always available to answer any questions to help out if necessary, plus the added bonus of other growers here growing their stuff and showing their results..
meaning it’s a much safer option than anything else really..
some of these growers also create their own crosses.. just makes a world of difference when you see someone growing and you can connect with them anytime., better the some generation of clone from who knows where with decreased vigor and thc% etc etc
but seeds are best, hahaha

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

These are the clones I got from @ImpulsiveGrower
IMG 0683

These are the same clones less than 5 weeks later (yesterday) :
IMG 1233
IMG 1229

They grew fast and I wanted a short veg. With that being said, I think I’ll take the time to grow from seed from now on.

C

chinaoreo

bump..hey guys i just jumped on this site/post to look for some good clones and i see mention of some peeps with good genetics here FS..? thanks

Z

Zatoichi

Pigt
Pigtails has russet mites. Two people bitched about her. Never bought from her because of that...
When was this?? Has changed and guarantees clones, reshipping with next order. One King Kong vendor guarantees, but BS since charges $80 for shipping it.

Z

Zatoichi

After 5 orders of infected clones from different CA and CO online sellers, have bought a tissue culture kit. Hoping now that they are legitimate genetics, since many realize selling infected crap that will never live to flower.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
After 5 orders of infected clones from different CA and CO online sellers, have bought a tissue culture kit. Hoping now that they are legitimate genetics, since many realize selling infected crap that will never live to flower.
That kit isn’t gonna solve your problems but I wish you luck! You should just go land race and create your own stuff to eliminate problems. Only issue is you got your work cut out for you.

M

moabgenetix

last week I ordered 4 cuts from kingkong clones. I didn't hear anything for a few days so I called the number on my invoice. The next day I got them and placed them in my cloner. 5 days into the cloner I notice powdery mildew in the headband cut. I wiped the mildew spots off and wished for the best . The next day my other cuts were affected . After a week of numerous unresponsive call and emails I finally get a response "kingkong clones don't replace cuts only clones , the boss told me to get a pm cure "....... wtf no shit but u gave me cuts riddled in powdery mildew . Anyways I take this as a loss and just a warning to people that might use that bullshit ass site ..... do yourself a favor and hit up Firstclassgenetics on Instagram instead. King Kong need to take an example from that man on how to run a business
Rare clones is much better..production ready! One of the few places that don't have fursarium

M

moabgenetix

After sourcing and smelling alot of different regions of skunks and roadkill we came to the conclusion that not one person or group created roadkill or skunks. Not speaking of skunk 1. Skunk was a generalized term for canna. It was slang more for the terp profile. Alot of different regions claim different lineages. Also alot of different regions date back around the same era for claiming to have rks. We came to the conclusion that in that day and age there was only so many strains to breed with or going around so the probability that alot of people had the same cross or terp profile is really high. So not everyone is wrong. Not just one person made this. We have spoke to people in different countries other than Amsterdam claiming to have this as well. We have traveled on this quest and spoke to hundreds. It's not lost its just tightly held. The profile is great but it does need work on modernizing

Top Bottom